Trash Talk

DeletedUser56466

unknown.png

:D That was a epic 1v1

DeletedUser56264

When your enemy does not dodge attacks it does not need an OP and planning. Anyone else noticed that Ambrose ghosted? ´My god, we have barely started hitting them and they already quitting?

DeletedUser56264

Do you guys also have that one guy who turtles up near/ in your core and just constantly attacks one of your member´s cities with cats to take down the whole thing? Really love to see how some people are so butt hurt after not being liked / invited back into an alliance after they left it and have already been in at least 4 alliances this server? Now their only goal is to annoy other people... Sometimes this game is not as i wish it would be.

DeletedUser55678

Let's talk about the best player on the server. The mods. Worse than the refs in NFL. This might honestly be one of the worst moderated servers I've played on since game came out.

DeletedUser56264

Is it true that there are mods who moderate this server and play at the same time?

DeletedUser41523

Let's talk about the best player on the server. The mods. Worse than the refs in NFL. This might honestly be one of the worst moderated servers I've played on since game came out.

En113 and its not even close.