Trash Talk

DeletedUser41523

Considering LOE has sent support to sieges on us by these guys, I don’t get the attempt to downplay it. I mean really who are you gonna convince? Everyone except LB and WHG is already working with you it seems. ;)

Silver Witch

Strategos
So is this you trying to deny you have a pact with just golding? Who also has a pact with friends? Pathetic. The #1 alliance on the world can't even fight it's own battles lol!

I don't feel the need to confirm or deny anything Mik - but think about it. If I have a pact with JG and they have a pact with Friends how am I able to attack and take cities from friends - surely that would place us all in an impossible position? It just doesn't make sense.

Have you seen any battle where we had help? I haven't.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I don't feel the need to confirm or deny anything Mik - but think about it. If I have a pact with JG and they have a pact with Friends how am I able to attack and take cities from friends - surely that would place us all in an impossible position? It just doesn't make sense.

does not need to be like that, if NAP terms are specified Just Golding would not be able to snipe/attack your sieges on Friends while still being "friendly" with you, thats just smart diplo ;)

DeletedUser43325

I don’t need you to confirm or deny anything, I clearly already know. Fact of the matter is LoE and it’s sister alliance are pacted just golding, just golding is pacted with the 2 friends alliances, MP is pacted with no one, and no one alliance can fight MP on its own - and are all collectively losing (getting shut out) in the process. Sad.

DeletedUser41523

Tbf the last time we sieged you, you let the city go. We’ve seen you guys come help. Why would you take their cities? You basically went o44 focused and anyone in LOE by us seems to be getting pushed around. My guess is you’re hoping these guys hang in long enough for you to be comfortable coming to us.

I mean I’m not knocking the tactic. 1v1, you guys lose, and you managed to drive off your most aggressive or useful players in the early game. Others have tried to switch sides already too. So I don’t blame you guys taking the steps to try to buy time win...plus it’s more fun.

DeletedUser55989

Legend has it that serious doesn't have a single full lightship nuke...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This thread spiraled way off course. I understand that interactions from previous worlds can color the canvas of the current world but arguing almost exclusively about who did what and when in previous worlds isn't exactly the point of this particular thread.