Trash Talk

DeletedUser51777

When you realize you cant pact everyone :(

xE3LjN3.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Looking for a war update on LoE vs. LoE, as based on stats that seems to be the only alliance they are taking cities from. Seems like a real nail biter

That is because they are too busy asking Serious/Thirsty Turtles and Hellfury Phoenix to hand off their cities so they can fight chickens... imagine that...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

*cough* Crap leaders/players *cough* @davidbasket4 *cough*
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser56520

That is because they are too busy asking Serious/Thirsty Turtles and Hellfury Phoenix to hand off their cities so they can fight chickens... imagine that...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

*cough* Crap leaders/players *cough* @davidbasket4 *cough*
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Lol... I haven't taken or asked any of those alliances for cities (though I should start taking some Serious cities soon seeing their current situation) except one city in which the guy only joined HP after I already had his city in siege... That was long ago anyway, back when I was in the south 55.

DeletedUser43325

I’d honestly like some LoE perspective here. I get why you don’t want to speak. But honestly I’ve never been a part of an alliance who is getting wrecked so bad and is still so confident. So please, say something in your defense that isn't a PM proclaiming your own greatness and the downfall of MP. You’ve pacted the world. Cool. Hasn’t worked. You’ve made Randall your bannerboy. Cool. They lose more cities in a single day then MP has lost all server. So like, what’s cool about LoE? I’m interested. Do you have some sort of master plan up your sleeve to embarrass all of us? I’m really just curious as to how such a bad alliance stays functioning on a day to day basis. What do you tell each other?

By the way, in before @Witchbane comes here saying "mIkNeL iS mAkInG uP StAts"

Here's a few of the coalition, you can do the math on your own:

QnK2pet.png

fD0vfEa.png

KEdzGxu.png

Honestly, what's it like being a worse alliance than Stooges?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46902

l don't know why you and Kitty spend so much time thinking about us, after all you have nothing to worry about. Apparently we are a MRA who is pacted with everyone - except you, "wrecked" and "such a bad alliance" and can't take a city that unless it is an internal. l am very sorry to be sooooo very bad, oh hang on, just a minute, am l imagining things?? Who is this Legions of Eligos who are the number 1 in the world, and also number l in Attackers (Alliances), number l in Fighters (Alliances) and 2nd only to The Chicken Shack in Defenders (Alliances).

DeletedUser41523

l don't know why you and Kitty spend so much time thinking about us, after all you have nothing to worry about. Apparently we are a MRA who is pacted with everyone - except you, "wrecked" and "such a bad alliance" and can't take a city that unless it is an internal. l am very sorry to be sooooo very bad, oh hang on, just a minute, am l imagining things?? Who is this Legions of Eligos who are the number 1 in the world, and also number l in Attackers (Alliances), number l in Fighters (Alliances) and 2nd only to The Chicken Shack in Defenders (Alliances).

Oh look we made it angry.

Who cares if you’re number one in some stats? That’s a pretty idiotic reasoning and doesn’t make LOE good. Your side is losing a lot to a little. It’s so bad that you’ve had to routinely lie about your diplomacy with other groups to try to save face.

PS: Points/BP are meaningless now a days and have been for about two years for anyone that knows the game. It’s about gains:loss ratio vs opponents. One of your two meaningful opponents is having their way with your side. Haven’t checked what chickens are doing so can’t speak for them.

In other words, yes you guys are an MRA and are very bad. Not gonna lie though, never change witch, never change, these meltdowns are great.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
huh... got to agree... being no.1 in any rank means nothing these days.. its about how many cities you lose and if you keep losing your fights with other teams.. its fairly easy to recruit people across 2 wings and farm other alliances for bp :)

and today's abp gains tell me your ally is out of fly/myth whatever you used to fight MP... lets get this party started :cool:

DeletedUser43325

Some of this is actually right. You are correct, we don't spend any time worrying about you. From what I can tell your greatest strength is sending out PM's talking about how great you are. I don't particularly feel threatened by PM's, unfortunately for you all. Probably no one would really even bother publicly defaming you if you weren't so insistent upon proclaiming your greatness to any individual who DARES attacks you.

As for your whole "we're number 1 blah blah blah" thing. Pretty sure you've played long enough to know that unfortunately what Filip said above is correct. The numbers under the "alliance ranking" headings means very little in todays game. In a game where new players are taught that the only way to gain BP is to throw everything they have at every siege possible regardless of the BP trade off (something you are very much so guilty of). Where alliances and leaders will take in whatever they can to improve their point ranking (something you are very much so guilty of). Where individual players will gold out nuke after nuke to toss at sieges for their own personal BP gain (something you are very much so guilty of). Where alliances will bring in scrubs just for the sake of gaining the BP out of an inevitable internal (something you are very much so guilty of). The only thing that really can't be manipulated is city gains and losses, and unfortunately for you you are on the very wrong side of that.

Either way, you answered my question. I was curious what it is you tell yourselves and the people around you to keep yourselves motivated while losing so badly, and you answered that. If people are dumb enough to believe that makes you a good alliance, well then they probably belong exactly where they are.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Batalo considering you are the best player in this world *cough* and you win all your wars *cough* how about every city you lose counts as 2, and every city i lose counts as 5 ? :p

DeletedUser14682

I see u were full of words but 9 days after Batalo is winning this war... as predicted

DeletedUser14682

U know good that from idea to step into my ocean u got oposite scenario, seeing me and others poping into O55 endangering all islands until recently so safe and secured. Now lets see how open war looks like when i grab a little behind first line u had chance to set before backstabbing allies during server. Backstabbing we wll knew gonna happen, never the less with such history end is always near... U will learn a lot until this ends, already seeing how difficult is to fight fighters and not mouth openers

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Interesting story... however.. all bp you get, and slots they open is utterly worthless mainly because you cant take any cities from us, for what last few days even more so, your coalition didnt do crap conquest wise :)

and its most likely gonna stay like that, and first city you do take "behind the lines" will get taken by me personally, even if you manage to do it in the first place lol

p.s. by "seeing me and others poping into O55 endangering all islands" you mean colonizing 1k pt cities to spam people is poping up? :)

DeletedUser43325

Just wanted to take a minute of my day to thank LoE for the help.

9lvSqb1.png

I was pretty worried about these attacks. We all know how dangerous a player colebucket is.

YcSSZ0N.png

owkPkxZ.png

But thanks to you, my militia has come out of this trying time relatively unscathed!

Please never change. Your continued incompetence, lack of ability, blind arrogance, and utterly directionless leadership, continues to be a bright spot in my day.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
imagine the partnership between Government of Hades and Legions of Eligos... we start a siege on GoH and they cry for help to LoE to send LS nukes, when in fact GoH sends small ls waves just to seem that they are sending attacks, while LoE wastes their full nukes for nothing but crap bp ratios... woaahh... i would seriously re-think that pact @Silver Witch, kisses from the other side