Trash Talk

DeletedUser44711

You know the old saying, if you cant beat em...

Join forces to delay you're inevitable 2nd place i guess? lol

DeletedUser24785

Warships were with KB ,not phoenix, Phoenix had a pact with KB which we stood by, so don't big yourself up too much.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Warships were with KB ,not phoenix, Phoenix had a pact with KB which we stood by, so don't big yourself up too much.

eeec04fb7668c75f37a2145b8ea6fcdb.png

DeletedUser53831

Killer Bunnies may have had a pact with The Phoenix and Warships, but that doesn't mean those two alliances necessarily liked each other. It could've just been a mutual agreement. Just saying...

DeletedUser54537

Sloth you said yourself that 15 of you came over and found that your whole crew was in the same ocean as you so you decided to play for real. A 15 man premade with additions that were not random

And yea Warships and Phoenix were never friends

SlothTzu

Strategos
Sloth you said yourself that 15 of you came over and found that your whole crew was in the same ocean as you so you decided to play for real. A 15 man premade with additions that were not random

And yea Warships and Phoenix were never friends

Yeah we started near each other when gold trading so we could support each other..?

mats25

Phrourach
i find out that everybody talking just trash...damn .
i was so naive and thinked mabe some leaders opens at least letter...and if opens, dont think to you somebody responses...yuuhhuuu...
no chause they like talk trash...
if they find some questions or visions, uuhuhh....damn.they think i am mentally hill...

DeletedUser56574

when is this world going to reopen? why is there no announcement of any time frame?

jameslongst

Strategos
Last trash talk on Wednesday. I know notmad doesn't have much stamina but whats the rest of your excuses? Mom put the filters back up on the wifi? Bad grades again? You gotta study, guys!

Erik's up in here Making Grepo Boring Again,and everyone else is just playing right along, following the pied piper like the good little children of Hamelin. Great work! And lots of little alliances to beat up on! It must be like Xmas came early to you platinum crowners.

Wish I played this server I would school all of you chumps from my seat of power on the rim.

Last edited:

pgalland25

Strategos
The lack of trash talking leads me to believe the hugging is at an all time high. FFS I joined 2 weeks late and I'm the 13th ranked attacker. That's just pathetic.

DeletedUser53767

The lack of trash talking leads me to believe the hugging is at an all time high. FFS I joined 2 weeks late and I'm the 13th ranked attacker. That's just pathetic.

I hate when alliances hug, I mean I’d rather get beat up by True Pirates than have a hug fest with them!