Trash Talk

jameslongst

Strategos
yeah.. anyone not forced/bribed into playing with/under james is nuts anyway, so waste of my time as well.

How do I force or bribe them? LMAO...remember when we made you and your scrub crew ghost? Fun times.

Go back to hiding behind bigger teams your better at that.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
How do I force or bribe them? LMAO...remember when we made you and your scrub crew ghost? Fun times.

Go back to hiding behind bigger teams your better at that.

you cant make anyone ghost , besides im pretty sure you are more known to ghost when things dont go your way and they never do, can you tell me of a world you didnt ghost? o_O

DeletedUser56605

Hello Everyone :) i hipe you are having a good day i kind of miss you all miss playing with you and thought i would say Hello.

I am reading a good book called The Ape that Understood the Universe and ive been thinking how we sometimes wate our time on stupid things not on tight things but on wrong things and how short life is and how were all on a timer :( we dont think about that a lot but its true

I know its boring without this game but in all honesty im a lot Happier without it you know you find and have time for other much more meaningful stuff to do that make you more happy :) i wish you would all try that and live life rather then the game its so much better that way for you...

Hugs ans Kisses all
All the best

DeletedUser56554

mario.jpg
Hello Everyone :) i hipe you are having a good day i kind of miss you all miss playing with you and thought i would say Hello.

I am reading a good book called The Ape that Understood the Universe and ive been thinking how we sometimes wate our time on stupid things not on tight things but on wrong things and how short life is and how were all on a timer :( we dont think about that a lot but its true

I know its boring without this game but in all honesty im a lot Happier without it you know you find and have time for other much more meaningful stuff to do that make you more happy :) i wish you would all try that and live life rather then the game its so much better that way for you...

Hugs ans Kisses all
All the best

Those sound like the words of a defeated player. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jameslongst

Strategos
you cant make anyone ghost , besides im pretty sure you are more known to ghost when things dont go your way and they never do, can you tell me of a world you didnt ghost? o_O

I cant make anyone ghost? That is hilarious coming from you jack.

Remember your loser brother ghosted, you, your "girlfriend" which likely wasn't a friend or a girl (ha!) the list goes on. You been running from me ever since boy and you are right to do so.

If you ever feel froggy go ahead and drop next to us son. Get smoked like a philly again. Just like with 1saaaaa I highly highly doubt I am ever taken up on that offer. Easier to tell lies and talk trash from a distance isnt it? Cuz sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much.

Ranga1

Strategos

Remember your loser brother ghosted, you, your "girlfriend" which likely wasn't a friend or a girl (ha!) the list goes on. You been running from me ever since boy and you are right to do so.

If you ever feel froggy go ahead and drop next to us son. Get smoked like a philly again. Just like with 1saaaaa I highly highly doubt I am ever taken up on that offer. Easier to tell lies and talk trash from a distance isnt it? Cuz sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much.
You are literally describing yourself

1saaa

Strategos

You dodged the question ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
I love having a fan club of stalkers. It means TF is doing something right.

Not one of these chumps would come face us in open combat. Not one. That's the best part. Strictly externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Hey Summer James... Daddy is here... What is this talk about ghosting? And the talk about lies and talking trash?

Let me know where you spawn the next fast revolt world and we will come ghost you again. :eek:

DeletedUser54407

LMAO...remember when we made you and your scrub crew ghost? Fun times.

James... you ghosted EN114 because you didn't get your own way and were getting utterly ruined due to your poor leadership. Literally nobody believes the utter nonsense that you spew on a daily. You simply couldn't match Hug This on the battlefield and got salty. I'll wager that you ghost this World too when you realise you've, once again, been beaten, fair and square. Instead of trying to spin a web of lies of deceit on the Forums, maybe actually learn how to play the game? Sure, you've got spamming down but how about learning how to take a city?

Food for thought.