Trash Talk

SlothTzu

Strategos
James... you ghosted EN114 because you didn't get your own way and were getting utterly ruined due to your poor leadership. Literally nobody believes the utter nonsense that you spew on a daily. You simply couldn't match Hug This on the battlefield and got salty. I'll wager that you ghost this World too when you realise you've, once again, been beaten, fair and square. Instead of trying to spin a web of lies of deceit on the Forums, maybe actually learn how to play the game? Sure, you've got spamming down but how about learning how to take a city?

Food for thought.

He does the same thing every world, but it could never be his fault, it's everyone else's apparently.

jameslongst

Strategos
James... you ghosted EN114 because you didn't get your own way and were getting utterly ruined due to your poor leadership. Literally nobody believes the utter nonsense that you spew on a daily. You simply couldn't match Hug This on the battlefield and got salty. I'll wager that you ghost this World too when you realise you've, once again, been beaten, fair and square. Instead of trying to spin a web of lies of deceit on the Forums, maybe actually learn how to play the game? Sure, you've got spamming down but how about learning how to take a city?

Food for thought.

Im sorry we left while you were still on vacay slip lol. Now you come back before me to point fingers after the war is over? That's fine as I accept the blame for our loss. But look in the mirror man. Only one of us sounds salty.

More food for thought wink wink.

Last edited:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
@Lana98 and @SlipperyCuttlefish, I had a high opinion of you at one time. Unfortunately while the two of you were in VM for months on end, the rest of us were still slogging through that terrible world. Kind of hypocritical of you both to complain that we didn't stick around and do all the work so you could return to a win. How could we ever reach the domination goal with a third of the biggest players in semi-permanent VM.

And all of you please stop blaming James for ghosting. When we leave a world it's usually me that is ready to go and start somewhere else.

DeletedUser54407

When we leave a world it's usually me that is ready to go and start somewhere else.

Perhaps you should focus on finishing a world? I know that's the hard part but still!

Also, don't try and attack Lana for moving to a team that actually respects its members and has integrity! It was you disbanding the Alliance and ghosting that meant she moved to Hug This. Both you and James need to take responsibility.

Besides, calling yourself 'James the Great' when you ghost the previous World in disgrace really tells everyone all they need to know about you!

DeletedUser56155

Perhaps you should focus on finishing a world? I know that's the hard part but still!

Also, don't try and attack Lana for moving to a team that actually respects its members and has integrity! It was you disbanding the Alliance and ghosting that meant she moved to Hug This. Both you and James need to take responsibility.

Besides, calling yourself 'James the Great' when you ghost the previous World in disgrace really tells everyone all they need to know about you!

His first choice was The Player Previously Hugged as James.

Hi Slip :)

pgalland25

Strategos

I see you drank the coolaide rather quickly.

1saaa

Strategos
Well folks. The Pharae externals are still open and although a game of 'lets see who can bash True Fear the best' is always amusing I'm pretty sure that the current vein of conversation would be more suited for the Pharae externals ;)

jameslongst

Strategos

I wasnt bashing lana idiot I was bashing you. What was your daring plan that was gonna result in victory slip? More VM? You and your bestie TFP gonna pull a fast one?
If you are that butt hurt come find us ig instead of trolling the externals.

Somehow I think you wont.

For all you noobs I will say this one more time. I dont play a server after it's broken beyond repair. If you want to do that go ahead. Its easy when you are in VM, right slip? No VM for me I actually fight. You guys should try it.

DeletedUser52274

For all you noobs I will say this one more time. I dont play a server after it's broken beyond repair. If you want to do that go ahead. Its easy when you are in VM, right slip? No VM for me I actually fight. You guys should try it.

Interesting..............so one player drained all your caves on E114, posted the reports and Hug This killed all your stuff, revolted your cities many times over. You come online and your response was to......................ghost.

DeletedUser54407

No VM for me I actually fight.

Oh yes, my mistake! Your fighting looks suspiciously like ghosting to me (and literally everyone else), but keep up this demented fantasy of you as a fighter in your world.

My daring plan? Well, in most Alliances, leadership is meant to come up with that, not a lowly member but, of course, you didn't have one.

Luckily I'm not that butthurt! I have no need to fight you IG, I have no need to prove myself to you, or anybody else for that matter. You see, unlike yourself, I don't proclaim to be amazing, great, the best etc. Since you're 'the Greatest', perhaps you might actually pull something out the bag. However, history seems to point to the contrary.

My only advice would be not to get entirely lost in this fantasy world where you are the greatest. It's the only place you are.

jameslongst

Strategos
Love the fan club. Bunch of losers lol. This does illustrate one of my central points tho: If TF is present, the whole server revolves around us. These guys are still here sucking off of us. That's fine I love the attention.

Slip go be salty elsewhere. Remember my invitation tho: drop next to us anytime you want and get your hinder paddled for you.

Hugs cronies,you won by math. Gold and simming are not our thing so have at it. Or drop next to us with slip and we can do the whole thing again. You would be one of the great teams of all time if your attitudes didnt make you totally wretched.

More food for thought yum.

DeletedUser52860

Lol. What another server where we can drop next to you, watch you fail miserably followed by the inevitable mass ghosting.

Jeez guy, anyone who has played for more than a couple of years has seen you do it.

Fighter? You’re a simmer plain as mud. As well as a troll.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

I never blamed Lana for deciding to join any team. I never blamed Lana for deciding to take VM away from the game. My only complaint is that she did not give me the same respect for making my own decisions.

Clearly you have that same problem. But it's not my job to make you happy.

pgalland25

Strategos
New server, new teams, new issues. Let's leave 114 in the past. No need to beat a dead horse. I was sick of talking about it when I was still playing there, I sure don't want to talk about it here.

Raydium88

Strategos
Sure thing. That's enough of 114, we can all agree on that alright. But I will say... if you lots don't wish to get haunted by every other player or team, who has crushed you guys in past worlds, just....... drop the act. Gain some humility, drop the hypocrisy.

That's to James mainly, as all he does is making yourselves carry on looking ridiculous, petty, not to say unlikeable in slightest. Maybe you don't wanna be liked and that's cool... with all popularity comes a price. I think you lots would gain a lot more from just laying low and let actions speak for themselves ;) Constructive advice, free of charge lol.

Now back to 117, because although most of us aren't playing here... we sure keep a close eye :)

Raydium88

Strategos
Perhaps you do... but you're not who we've addressing and you know that well, too.

And cheer up... I don't dislike you lol