Trash Talk

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Appears to have been a misunderstanding, I truly should have quoted the other gentleman. Must say I was rather offended that someone else was referred to as the most mediocre player.

Regardless, truly a pleasure now that we have. Better late than never.

was trying to make a crappy joke man, now I have had to explain myself :wg:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
No i meant me, I though I had the rep for being the most average player who thinks he is the greatest.

Imma just walk out the externals again

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
Pgalland no one has an issue with you. It's James we dislike. He's the single most mediocre player I've ever met. Yet, he thinks he's good.

I dont like any of you either. Bunch of stuck up high and mighty golders. Clearly I'm so mediocre you guys follow me around everywhere. Right.

I hope I made it waaay more expensive to buy your silly crowns than it would have been otherwise.

So ya. Back to wherever. Bye.

1saaa

Strategos
Psh I am SO much more mediocre than you guys... If this continues we will have to have a mediocre off... Anyone who cant produce, or produces to much is out, last man simming wins. I have confidence in my completely average skills!
If there's gonna be a mediocracy contest please let me join!

I'm so Mediocre my stats are worse than James :D

DeletedUser56333

I dont like any of you either. Bunch of stuck up high and mighty golders. Clearly I'm so mediocre you guys follow me around everywhere. Right.

I hope I made it waaay more expensive to buy your silly crowns than it would have been otherwise.

I use gold for 2 things.

1) Advisors - which everyone does.
2) Defense - I will occasionally gold a wall if need be.

I would like to point out that you routinely do BOTH of those things.

I think the main difference between you and I is that I don't sleep like a rock and let people (Cough NANO cough) kill 500 of my LS in one night.

DeletedUser56348

Tbh
I had no issue with the James we see in TF. A totally different person to the split personality we see on the forums.

However.... I have witnessed you trolling and spamming a genuinely nice person to the point she snapped. Then attempting to twist things back on her and make out she was the one with the "mental problem".
I have plenty of experience of that behaviour in real life.... and it raised massive red flags and alarm bells. Some might be blind, but I see right thru it James....as do others who hated all the forum toxicity or have similar life experiences.

I've seen screenshots since of stuff that went on behind the scenes... unknown to the rest of TF.... and formed my own independent conclusions, based upon the facts from my own observations.

I wish TF all the best. And no hard feelings for the stuff you said RX. You attack Slip tho in the future you attack me too.... your choice :p

Ps: yes am now a golder and proud.... i very very happily spend other peoples gold obtained via trading :D

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
Tbh
I had no issue with the James we see in TF. A totally different person to the split personality we see on the forums.

However.... I have witnessed you trolling and spamming a genuinely nice person to the point she snapped. Then attempting to twist things back on her and make out she was the one with the "mental problem".
I have plenty of experience of that behaviour in real life.... and it raised massive red flags and alarm bells. Some might be blind, but I see right thru it James....as do others who hated all the forum toxicity or have similar life experiences.

I've seen screenshots since of stuff that went on behind the scenes... unknown to the rest of TF.... and formed my own independent conclusions, based upon the facts from my own observations.

I wish TF all the best. And no hard feelings for the stuff you said RX. You attack Slip tho in the future you attack me too.... your choice :p

Ps: yes am now a golder and proud.... i very very happily spend other peoples gold obtained via trading :D
I totally agree with you Lana.

Before Pharae (and even at the start of that server) i had pleasant relations with Jameslongst.

We exchanged multiple PM's and the James on the externals is wildly different to the one i used to enjoy talking with. I TRY to keep my ingame and externals personalities as similar as possible (but i still fail a fair amount) but with James its like he makes an active attempt to be a different person on the forums.

I've talked with a couple True Fear players in my time and a fair few of them seem to have the opinion that the externals are just a game to James. Or that they don't matter.

What i wonder is that if James has ever considered that what he says on the externals reflects badly on himself and by extension the alliance he leads.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I totally agree with you Lana.

Before Pharae (and even at the start of that server) i had pleasant relations with Jameslongst.

We exchanged multiple PM's and the James on the externals is wildly different to the one i used to enjoy talking with. I TRY to keep my ingame and externals personalities as similar as possible (but i still fail a fair amount) but with James its like he makes an active attempt to be a different person on the forums.

I've talked with a couple True Fear players in my time and a fair few of them seem to have the opinion that the externals are just a game to James. Or that they don't matter.

What i wonder is that if James has ever considered that what he says on the externals reflects badly on himself and by extension the alliance he leads.

People act like jerks and tough guys on externals because they want you to hate them and hit them in-game so simmers like james can get a little bit of bp gain because otherwise he needs to push festivals and sim to take internals..

DeletedUser56266

I came here to see if the rumors were true... and I am so sad to see they are @Lana98. Once upon a time you and I actively fought against the trolls that followed TF in the externals just to be $****y. Shame on you.

DeletedUser52860

“In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous or off-topic messages in an online community such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.”

It’s not about True Fear specifically, just about people who behave like this description. I know the best way for dealing with a troll online is to ignore them and starve them of the attention they need but sometimes you just have to respond

Perhaps someone who has seen evidence from both sides of the table has better view of the whole picture than you do?

Propaganda often fails when you have seen evidence that disproves it, I suppose you could call it enlightenment. Unfortunately the world is split into those with an open mind who can be “enlightened” and those who are happy to believe lies so they don’t have to shine a light on themselves. I think this is pretty evident from politics on both sides of the Atlantic right now in English speaking countries (and also in the external forum of an online strategy game too).

DeletedUser56348

@NotAs.Sweet If you actually read my posts you will see any comments are referring to an unacceptable repeated pattern of trolling and abusive behaviour, that has NOTHING to do with the alliance itself. If they were misinterpreted as such, I apologise. Am not going to comment in public on any leadership decisions that were made. You know my private views already.

You know me well enough to know I wouldn't post without good reason. And yes, sometimes behaviour crosses a big "red line", and you do need to take a stand, no matter who they are. We can continue this in private if you wish, perhaps you would like to see the screenshots yourself, and objectively make up your own mind....

mats25

Phrourach
Am not going to comment in public on any leadership decisions that were made.

i better see that some decisions are made,there can be bad or good .But without decisions, what we had.?..very bad decision is,to not take any decision.

aa damn ..realy,what he want to say again..lol