Trash Talk

davidbasket4

Taxiarch
I believe THE NO ONE might have taken the city, the guy before was named different and from what I know you can't change names on an account unless I'm wrong

killoilll

Hipparchus
Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 12.41.48 AM.png
The mystery is solved, he got a rich uncle "THE NO ONE".
If you were wondering why the market for stone and silver died yesterday this is why, He just pounded hops and walls. I guess that CS is dead, But somebody has to fund innogames; I think they are behind budget this year.

Last edited:

Buzz Kill

Lochagos
View attachment 13320
The mystery is solved, he got a rich uncle "THE NO ONE".
If you were wondering why the market for stone and silver died yesterday this is why, He just pounded hops and walls. I guess that CS is dead, But somebody has to fund innogames; I think they are behind budget this year.
Players like him don't defeat alliances lol, he's easy to catch off on 119.

killoilll

Hipparchus
Players like him don't defeat alliances lol, he's easy to catch off on 119.
Is he on en119? I'm not on en119.
Even better, I told his uncle how to have invited players spawn near him and he told me potty is doing his own thing and "will be as big as me soon". Then his uncle decided he should have a city near him and is trying to take mine with that attack.

Attachments

Buzz Kill

Lochagos
Is he on en119? I'm not on en119.
Even better, I told his uncle how to have invited players spawn near him and he told me potty is doing his own thing and "will be as big as me soon". Then his uncle decided he should have a city near him and is trying to take mine with that attack.
well i know where i'll get BP now lol