Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56427

VANGUARD GHOSTS: We don't accept pacts
unknown.png
ARMAGEDON: Publishes pacts
unknown.png
smiley-emoticons-kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser56520

I guess the old no.1 player who had already a 17k city in this world couldn't afford to spend anymore so he had to ghost lol

DeletedUser56520

I believe THE NO ONE might have taken the city, the guy before was named different and from what I know you can't change names on an account unless I'm wrong

DeletedUser55742

He must have been told to change name since the other one was near to abusive

DeletedUser56567

I believe THE NO ONE might have taken the city, the guy before was named different and from what I know you can't change names on an account unless I'm wrong
He's now showing 1 day inactive :eek:

DeletedUser56520

He's now showing 1 day inactive :eek:
He won't last long if he's still playing anyway. He can't gold forever or even if he does, he's not a fighter nor have I seen him before so he'll probably rage quit as soon as he gets into a real fight :mad:

DeletedUser53840

Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 12.41.48 AM.png
The mystery is solved, he got a rich uncle "THE NO ONE".
If you were wondering why the market for stone and silver died yesterday this is why, He just pounded hops and walls. I guess that CS is dead, But somebody has to fund innogames; I think they are behind budget this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56567

View attachment 13320
The mystery is solved, he got a rich uncle "THE NO ONE".
If you were wondering why the market for stone and silver died yesterday this is why, He just pounded hops and walls. I guess that CS is dead, But somebody has to fund innogames; I think they are behind budget this year.
Players like him don't defeat alliances lol, he's easy to catch off on 119.

DeletedUser53840

Players like him don't defeat alliances lol, he's easy to catch off on 119.
Is he on en119? I'm not on en119.
Even better, I told his uncle how to have invited players spawn near him and he told me potty is doing his own thing and "will be as big as me soon". Then his uncle decided he should have a city near him and is trying to take mine with that attack.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 12.16.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 12.16.44 PM.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 23

DeletedUser56567

Is he on en119? I'm not on en119.
Even better, I told his uncle how to have invited players spawn near him and he told me potty is doing his own thing and "will be as big as me soon". Then his uncle decided he should have a city near him and is trying to take mine with that attack.
well i know where i'll get BP now lol

DeletedUser56567

lol, broken arm... struggling :p Ahh well ty for the 9k city, goose is chuffed about it