Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56520
  • Start date

DeletedUser56567

it will take a few worlds gold trading to get as much as you've spent lol, you'll literally drop so many ranks without gold usage in this world. I'm just waiting for a speed 3 to properly spend my gold.

DeletedUser53840

it will take a few worlds gold trading to get as much as you've spent lol, you'll literally drop so many ranks without gold usage in this world. I'm just waiting for a speed 3 to properly spend my gold.
Well one just came out! I will be trading for gold so if you don't mind I would like to go the same ocean as you.

DeletedUser56567

Morale is active, i'll probably LMD rather than play. looking for a no morale speed 3 dom or WW and conquest

DeletedUser24785

Morale is active, i'll probably LMD rather than play. looking for a no morale speed 3 dom or WW and conquest

What ever server you play make sure you take Karlus with you , or you wont make the top 10 ,lmao

DeletedUser56567

:) we did it with 10 members on 113, keep abandoning your team when things get toughScreen Shot 2019-11-10 at 17.50.53.png

Continue even if u failed the first time, big old timmy went to 120. Question is will he stay or will he go?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

If you think for 1 moment i'd react to anything Buzz has to say you'd better have a lot of popcorn to hand.
Of course this subject is open to both of us if it comes to leaders abandoning alliances.
Though in my case, most the members had already left for BBM or Bloods, so yes i left the server with a few others who came here with me.
Don't lose any sleep over it , i don't.

DeletedUser56427

4 alliances to take one city off an active and couple inactives. You guys must be so proud of yourselves...

DeletedUser56567

When you fake offline times and they think they can exploit it. hehe.

DeletedUser24785

4 alliances to take one city off an active and couple inactives. You guys must be so proud of yourselves...
Why keep inactives then , you took a lot of inactives off us , we learnt, you should look at the lessons you teach .

DeletedUser56567

I didn't have my privs to kick otherwise i would've done so, it's only a few inactives nothing too major. Still winning the war something like 54 to 18.

DeletedUser24785

15-9 in your favour at the moment.

most of your takes were inactives in 55, you and i both know this. You have good players , no doubt, and fair play to you.

DeletedUser56567

Against the coalition that was based off, Against u guys yes 15-9. Both have taken inactives however we have both taken actives as well.

U also have some good players, and just like any other alliance u have the bad ones or the ones who are "simming" due to World speed or RL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56427

3 alliances to break a siege. Hugs all around! Maybe make the coalition bigger while you rebuild?

DeletedUser24785

3 alliances to break a siege. Hugs all around! Maybe make the coalition bigger while you rebuild?

Recruit Teddies best , now 300, refugees alliance , join WOK if you alliance hop.Shame to see 300 members so willing to jump ship, but then thats what WOK do, take the hoppers.
Then sound out the pacted alliances to see if you can sway or devide to save your alliance. Take km out of it and whats left isn't good.Sorry to see what your willing to resort to, but hey fair play your using all means possible.

DeletedUser56567

Bit hypocritical ? Forsaken... took in their best... Come on Timmy, 3 alliances and you complain?

Look at Claus, You took him. Not the best decision but regardless you will take anyone you can get your hands on to give u an advantage against us.

"address me with any concerns and stop being a jealous boyfriend" Hib.
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuto-de-david1327.com%2Fmedias%2Fimages%2Fsmiley-emoticons-blush-pfeif.gif

300 players asked to join because they were fed up of all the pacts. I reached out to Irish when he was in teddy's about joining because we knew each other from previous worlds, you just need to grow up and keep hugging.

DeletedUser56427

Also Enclave, first merge of the world.

Phoenix plan: hug for the crown.
NO ONE plan: keep cheater for domination points
KoH plan: ???