Trash Talk

interesting.. how would you know how long i play worlds since you never play conquest, you just turtle up in revolt worlds until you quit with your team :)
Whoa there hoss.

You want to slam a team who only plays revolt, but then as soon as your credentials are questioned, revert to "It's a CONQUEST thing. You wouldn't understand." Pipe down son.

Lana98

Lochagos
LOL slip you pathetic pile of garbage, you were with us in the trenches during all those losses, then you dip out to join them once it's over. You are just as much at fault for all of those losses as we were. So go back to the gym and hit VM for some more weeks in the middle of a war, that'll fix it.
Well looks like am breaking my self imposed ban on posting on the externals.
You already know there was a bona fide reason... whats more important... getting a Masters degree finished or this game.... tough choice...
Everyone from Pharae knows the facts here...I think we should all draw a line under 114 now and leave it in the past. Patrick you know I will always consider you one of my favourite all time players to have had the honour to play alongside. Any issues you can take up with me in private. Time to move on.

jameslongst

Strategos
interesting.. how would you know how long i play worlds since you never play conquest, you just turtle up in revolt worlds until you quit with your team :)
I remember rimming you and your pathetic team of hosers back in the day...you remember that AK?

Well looks like am breaking my self imposed ban on posting on the externals.
You already know there was a bona fide reason... whats more important... getting a Masters degree finished or this game.... tough choice...
Everyone from Pharae knows the facts here...I think we should all draw a line under 114 now and leave it in the past. Patrick you know I will always consider you one of my favourite all time players to have had the honour to play alongside. Any issues you can take up with me in private. Time to move on.
Also Lana youre so self righteous it makes me wanna vomit. Bye.

Lethal-Bacon

Phrourach
I remember rimming you and your pathetic team of hosers back in the day...you remember that AK?

Also Lana youre so self righteous it makes me wanna vomit. Bye.

you dont rim anyone, because you simply are not capable of doing anything other than gobbling up internals or taking cities of people that quit and yet with even those free/easy cities you seem to be among last in your team bp/pt wise not to mention not even close to top 100 in the world... how sad and pathetic your group is if they are willing to follow a talker and simmer like you... and how sad are you for trying to be some sort of example of "True ways of grepolis done by true fear"...

anyway good luck in whatever world you are currently at, im sure il soon hear from others how you/your team again quit and pulled a standard "kurbads" :)