Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser56554

Got beef with someone or an alliance in En120? This is where you duel.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
@NutsNBoltz Finally found people who like their rocks as much as you do.

unknown.png

DeletedUser21560

Dom is what you make it be, just like WWs. We as a community got the choice to make it competitive and fun or to make it the opposite. Its been this way since day 1. Lets hope this server gets to be fun, with some good teams out there already, it could turn ugly real quick o_O

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Dom is tough. But 115 was great, were just slinging nukes now, no shortage of fighting except when we were regrouping. Other than that, non stop wars in dom.

I do miss ww tho

1saaa

Strategos
IMO dom is going to be hit and miss in the future. it will all depend on the calibre of the major alliances and what they decide to do.

Although, the cartel did technically win Leontini it was a slog in the end. The fact is I'm fairly certain that its more efficient to fight other alliances in core oceans than tackle rim teams with less dom cities. If four alliances pact together those are cities that can no longer be taken without internal takeovers. If four top alliances are pacted together that instantly limits the amount of BP they can get. That slows down slot production.

My main issue with dom is that even though its supposed to be a faster game mode i still feel like its taking forever for dom to start. Maybe thats just me though... It could be interesting if dom period starts right at the start of the server. I'm not sure if it would work or not but it would probably line innos pockets quite a lot.

DeletedUser56633

Grepolis is no longer the same game as it used to be and should be reckoned with. Fewer players, less battles, more huggers and nothing will change that. Tho we are still here and playing Grepolis.

DeletedUser48256

IMO dom is going to be hit and miss in the future. it will all depend on the calibre of the major alliances and what they decide to do.

Although, the cartel did technically win Leontini it was a slog in the end. The fact is I'm fairly certain that its more efficient to fight other alliances in core oceans than tackle rim teams with less dom cities. If four alliances pact together those are cities that can no longer be taken without internal takeovers. If four top alliances are pacted together that instantly limits the amount of BP they can get. That slows down slot production.

My main issue with dom is that even though its supposed to be a faster game mode i still feel like its taking forever for dom to start. Maybe thats just me though... It could be interesting if dom period starts right at the start of the server. I'm not sure if it would work or not but it would probably line innos pockets quite a lot.

In my opinion, the time before dom kicks off is fine. It's the fact that the initial required dom percentage is 40%. 100 days into the world no alliance is anywhere near close to that number, maybe 25% max. And then you have to wait another 100 days (dependent on dom speed) for the % to drop again... That's the killer. Inno either need to decrease the initial required % from 40 (maybe 30?), and/or, decrease the required % at a faster rate once dom starts.

DeletedUser21560

In my opinion, the time before dom kicks off is fine. It's the fact that the initial required dom percentage is 40%. 100 days into the world no alliance is anywhere near close to that number, maybe 25% max. And then you have to wait another 100 days (dependent on dom speed) for the % to drop again... That's the killer. Inno either need to decrease the initial required % from 40 (maybe 30?), and/or, decrease the required % at a faster rate once dom starts.

On pharae we are on about 50% already, last stand starts in a few Days. But its been longer than 100 Days. Perhaps faster speed Worlds need some adjusting.

But in the end its about managing slots from day one, being super aggressive with earning bp and chosing the right oceans to infiltrate.

Pick the wrong enemy at the wrong time and your growth stalls and you lose valuable time.