On my side it's authentic
You try to stunt but it's all rented
But you're dope you got a bot
Yeah, cool bro we all get it
I know you can't play without it
You really think it helps you? I doubt it
'Cause I'm taking your city,
And there's nothing you can do about it

inb4 this gets removed about bot acussing, that part is a joke and not to be taken seriously

DeletedUser56595

When you PM someone who dropped from an alliance saying
I have made my leaders aware of you and suggested an invite be sent
Then almost immediately follow up with
Sorry that was an error
Lets take a pause here to laugh already. Ok let's go on. 8 hours later, without receiving a reply you fish again
How come you dropped out
Cute. then you try to fish some more when you finally get a reply
Absolutely are you under attack from them?
Ready to laugh?
I was purely gonna offer help if needed my alliance probably would not take you but I like BP so would help you.
Hahaha how utterly adorable. Offer to help, how kind! Trying to poke some fun I decide to fish at the "my alliance probably would not take you" part...
with your location and history lets just say we are not to trusting
Ok so you don't want anything to do with me because you can't trust me? But you first tell me you made your leaders "aware" of me without me asking? Hmm, hard to get much...
but if you wanted an invite we I could ask for a vote as their is no harm in trying
Wow that changed quickly lmao. Again, unsolicited lol.

Mmmm I love clueless people.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
264.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Right on schedule.

I feel nothing but pity for you and your bitterness. I hope you find happiness somewhere, somehow.

WHAT? are you serious.. isnt this like 3rd or 4th world in a row where you ghost as a group... i mean get a grip on things...ranga has every right to flame TF for that when its completely true and on point... TF is swimming when fighting noob and smaller teams, but once stronger ally starts a war, you ghost as a group and join the next world and repeat the same process...

InsaneSyCo

Peltast
Good Day people, Used to play a fair few years ago on worlds heraklion & byllis under corruptgod69/paulie75, so long ago I have had to start a new account. Wondering any alliances Recruiting?

I have started fresh but know what I am doing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10810

WHAT? are you serious.. isnt this like 3rd or 4th world in a row where you ghost as a group... i mean get a grip on things...ranga has every right to flame TF for that when its completely true and on point... TF is swimming when fighting noob and smaller teams, but once stronger ally starts a war, you ghost as a group and join the next world and repeat the same process...
We both know who quits and who breaks down under moderate pressure easily right? Never expected you here in this server, but if you are here, I will be glad to finish any unfinished business that you had in mind from long time maybe. Good luck before u ghost here too Bacon. You are a good friend.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We both know who quits and who breaks down under moderate pressure easily right? Never expected you here in this server, but if you are here, I will be glad to finish any unfinished business that you had in mind from long time maybe. Good luck before u ghost here too Bacon. You are a good friend.

i dont remember ever ghosting buddy, i always hand off cities.
and im here to only gold trade, i am in process of winning my other world so dont worry about it

DeletedUser10810

i dont remember ever ghosting buddy, i always hand off cities.
and im here to only gold trade, i am in process of winning my other world so dont worry about it
Handing off cities quickly and Ghosting/Quiting are all same to me when both done in same situations. As soon as you face some real pressure, you break. Ask Lion, he will support me as well. I just dont feel good when you accuse someone else about it. Remember Byblos?

Now I am not trying to banter or insult here. I do remember our friendship there. I am just giving you some points on which if you work in future, with your skills and heart, you will be a real tough player.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Lol then mention a world where we ghosted when stronger alliances started a war?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Handing off cities quickly and Ghosting/Quiting are all same to me when both done in same situations. As soon as you face some real pressure, you break. Ask Lion, he will support me as well. I just dont feel good when you accuse someone else about it. Remember Byblos?

Now I am not trying to banter or insult here. I do remember our friendship there. I am just giving you some points on which if you work in future, with your skills and heart, you will be a real tough player.

have you no shame rawr?
i don't quit when it gets tough, only time i do quit is when people like you ruin the world, its funny you mentioned byblos and our friendship considering we had a full pact and partnership and you betrayed that by merging with an enemy that we fought together and that added your team to about 4 wings in total and thats not counting the side deals you guys had and promises to rotate them a crown as well, and how is that not ruining a world for everyone...

Lol then mention a world where we ghosted when stronger alliances started a war?

114/117

DeletedUser6378

On pharae we are on about 50% already, last stand starts in a few Days. But its been longer than 100 Days. Perhaps faster speed Worlds need some adjusting.

But in the end its about managing slots from day one, being super aggressive with earning bp and chosing the right oceans to infiltrate.

Pick the wrong enemy at the wrong time and your growth stalls and you lose valuable time.

There is no need to drop those numbers. Just need good leaders that know how to motivate an alliance to actually taking over instead of holding hands.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol, EN114 True Fear stayed and fought HT for like half a year? Then they quit when the winner was found

I don't care how long they fought HG, did they ghost as a group or not? and it was much sooner than domination clock ran out..
And we were never on EN117, just gold trading and playing around waiting for a decent server to pop up

You actually dumb or?

yeah... i must be the dumb one.. going incognito, changing names does not really change any outcome TF has on any world..

http://grepolife.com/en/117/alliance/592

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Read: "And we were never on EN117, just gold trading and playing around waiting for a decent server to pop up"

We literally gave all our cities to WiB, you can see that using the same link you just linked to.

note to self: "getting your *** whooped" = "giving our cities away"

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
note to self: "getting your *** whooped" = "giving our cities away"
ehhhhh, we were pacted with them and handed over our cities to them, as we were only in en117 to get gold and not be bored to death irl until a good server would begin.

Holy, you are really dumb. I don't hope you work in some kind of statistics field, because you really can't read and understand trends and graphs

DeletedUser56155

not that this world wont be any different, i just cant wait to hear the next excuse.

Bahaha poor guy is obviously in love with TF. In 114 we didn't just get attacked and ghost, you either were not in that world or don't understand how to use basic tools to figure out whats happening in game. You bringing up 117 is absolutely hilarious, and again makes me think you dont know how to use any basic tools. I mean our friends from 114 were in WiB, the way we left that world was exactly the way we had planned since day 1. I would not expect any outside new player who only has the app to notice, but anyone with half a brain and internet access should have better information that. I hope you were just not in either world, and are new to the game, its hard for me to believe that humanity is that far gone.

BRING BACK DARWINISM! Make the world great again!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Bahaha poor guy is obviously in love with TF. In 114 we didn't just get attacked and ghost, you either were not in that world or don't understand how to use basic tools to figure out whats happening in game. You bringing up 117 is absolutely hilarious, and again makes me think you dont know how to use any basic tools. I mean our frineds from 114 were in WiB, the way we left that world was exactly the way we had planned since day 1. I would not expect any outside new player who only has the app to notice, but anyone with half a brain and internet access should have better information that. I hope you were just not in either world, and are new to the game, its hard for me to believe that humanity is that far gone.

BRING BACK DARWINISM! Make the world great again!

yeah poor guy obviously loves seeing TF trashed every world they play while spouting off excuses as to why that happened :)