Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

have you no shame rawr?
i don't quit when it gets tough, only time i do quit is when people like you ruin the world, its funny you mentioned byblos and our friendship considering we had a full pact and partnership and you betrayed that by merging with an enemy that we fought together and that added your team to about 4 wings in total and thats not counting the side deals you guys had and promises to rotate them a crown as well, and how is that not ruining a world for everyone...

114/117
That was funny right? A little pressure and bacon fried and went to city hand off by crying foul play and all. This is what I was talking about. Then the next revolt one where Mark and Greg were with you, you did same. You know that your words will mean nothing here and you do quit worlds under pressure.
Doesnt matter what you say here to satisfy egos and show offs, you know you have to work on that 'quit under pressure mentality of yours'. Trust me on this.

You are not the only one who does that here in game. A lot of great leaders did similar thing in past as well. But then they worked on that and learn how to stay calm and develop alternate strategy and stay till the end. An few of them are very respected Grepo leaders today. Why does it matter so much to you if someone rims you? Let it be. Stay till the end and fight till you can. You will earn respect this way. Giving away cities and crying our loud will only give you tough tomatoes.

What matter here is u gave your 100% and never quit. Give 100% till you can win, if you lose, you and your enemies both will know you have given 100% and you will gain a lot of friends and respect in game. Quiting by giving away your cities are better than stay till the end and fight, right?

You don't have to reply on this Bacon. You are not significant in this server anyways. I just saw an old friend like you here, so couldn't stop myself writing this which I couldn't give you last time. Also you get angry very easily. Anyone can get into your nerve and make you do some foolish move.

I am not going to look into this thread again. Good luck in your future server Bacon and I wish we will meet again somewhere. :)

-Rawr-

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Leotini, epidamnos and pharae lol
epidamnos - we quit when erik had won the server and war
leontini - we stayed and fought the botters from turkey, then quit when the coalition was untouchable
pharae - i was only there for a couple of months, but tf stayed and was defeated by HT

literally none of those servers you mentioned did ghost when a stronger alliance started a war

Ranga1

Strategos
epidamnos - we quit when erik had won the server and war
leontini - we stayed and fought the botters from turkey, then quit when the coalition was untouchable
pharae - i was only there for a couple of months, but tf stayed and was defeated by HT

literally none of those servers you mentioned did ghost when a stronger alliance started a war
Your right, you quit when you realised you couldn't win. Sorry my bad

DeletedUser55892

Exactly, when someone is winning for sure there are already funnier servers popping up, so why waste time ?
it's sometimes fun being the underdog, fighting victrix in 108 when I was in a rim alliance was some of the most fun I had in a team environment

Raydium88

Strategos
Lol, HT won the war from day one more or less, you never had a chance, just the truth.

You were with us for a short while, so you'd know better than that. TF could have had a serious shot at that sluggish world, but they were happy talking mergers over doing any fighting. Their passiveness lost them the world. No amount of merge deals could save them at the point the server had had enough. They got OP'd again, bled cities left and right, they mass ghosted... At THAT point we won. Is a shame cause you could have stayed, nabbed yourself a win. Against your former allies... you know, gain some added perspective of how things did happen.

BUT, we are not here to talk En114, 117, 105... 99........ 97 (gosh there were more of these cases than I thought lol) or any other past worlds. We're here to play En120, leave it all behind... and have fun.

jameslongst

Strategos
HT was by far one of the best teams I ever had the good fortune to fight. I very much look forward to the rematch of hate thats coming up.

You wouldnt know much about that slip you were in VM most of the time.

TF leaves when the server is spent. Leave the simming to the simmers I always say.

This in no way means we are defeated on the field. Of course sometimes we are, but in point of fact HT did NOT defeat us on the field of battle and this I can assure you all.

They beat us at the awesome math endgame inno foisted upon us and for that I say more power to them.

DeletedUser54407

You wouldnt know much about that slip you were in VM most of the time.

Yes, 2 weeks of VM is definitely most of Pharae you petty, deluded idiot. 42 days of VM a year, I currently have 26 days left. So I was in VM for a grand total of 16 days. When I entered VM, Pharae was already over, mainly due to poor leadership and decision-making on your part.

And although you can try and argue you fled before being defeated, I think 176-7 shows that defeat was a common theme throughout Pharae for TF. Oh look, that's more maths they beat you at - total of taken cities.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
I am happy TF is here, the externals will be a fun read unlike 115 where everybody only talks within closed rooms, rooms within rooms within rooms within rooms. Pretty sure you two are planning a coup @Sunfyre @Okinu102 :monkahmm: :monkaeyes:
#neverForget#Blacklisted

Hey, don't lay this on me. You were the one talking crap about @NutsNBoltz in that other channel...
Get me an invite to TF, @foogaloowhoOP . Heard you were a high-ranking officer there

DeletedUser54339

WHAT? are you serious.. isnt this like 3rd or 4th world in a row where you ghost as a group... i mean get a grip on things...ranga has every right to flame TF for that when its completely true and on point... TF is swimming when fighting noob and smaller teams, but once stronger ally starts a war, you ghost as a group and join the next world and repeat the same process...
I would vaguely consider debating that as a counter argument from someone who lasts more than two months on a server. You're the poor man's Kurbads. Begone.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I would vaguely consider debating that as a counter argument from someone who lasts more than two months on a server. You're the poor man's Kurbads. Begone.

interesting.. how would you know how long i play worlds since you never play conquest, you just turtle up in revolt worlds until you quit with your team :)

DeletedUser54339

interesting.. how would you know how long i play worlds since you never play conquest, you just turtle up in revolt worlds until you quit with your team :)
Whoa there hoss.

You want to slam a team who only plays revolt, but then as soon as your credentials are questioned, revert to "It's a CONQUEST thing. You wouldn't understand." Pipe down son.