Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser56348

LOL slip you pathetic pile of garbage, you were with us in the trenches during all those losses, then you dip out to join them once it's over. You are just as much at fault for all of those losses as we were. So go back to the gym and hit VM for some more weeks in the middle of a war, that'll fix it.
Well looks like am breaking my self imposed ban on posting on the externals.
You already know there was a bona fide reason... whats more important... getting a Masters degree finished or this game.... tough choice...
Everyone from Pharae knows the facts here...I think we should all draw a line under 114 now and leave it in the past. Patrick you know I will always consider you one of my favourite all time players to have had the honour to play alongside. Any issues you can take up with me in private. Time to move on.

jameslongst

Strategos
interesting.. how would you know how long i play worlds since you never play conquest, you just turtle up in revolt worlds until you quit with your team :)

I remember rimming you and your pathetic team of hosers back in the day...you remember that AK?

Well looks like am breaking my self imposed ban on posting on the externals.
You already know there was a bona fide reason... whats more important... getting a Masters degree finished or this game.... tough choice...
Everyone from Pharae knows the facts here...I think we should all draw a line under 114 now and leave it in the past. Patrick you know I will always consider you one of my favourite all time players to have had the honour to play alongside. Any issues you can take up with me in private. Time to move on.

Also Lana youre so self righteous it makes me wanna vomit. Bye.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I remember rimming you and your pathetic team of hosers back in the day...you remember that AK?

Also Lana youre so self righteous it makes me wanna vomit. Bye.

you dont rim anyone, because you simply are not capable of doing anything other than gobbling up internals or taking cities of people that quit and yet with even those free/easy cities you seem to be among last in your team bp/pt wise not to mention not even close to top 100 in the world... how sad and pathetic your group is if they are willing to follow a talker and simmer like you... and how sad are you for trying to be some sort of example of "True ways of grepolis done by true fear"...

anyway good luck in whatever world you are currently at, im sure il soon hear from others how you/your team again quit and pulled a standard "kurbads" :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
3 words.... grey rock method....

clever-girl-39992275.png

DeletedUser54239

hello friends, glad to see some old known names ... happy new year to all in advcance :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Pretty sure you couldn't smell crap if I smeared it on your upper lip

did someone just realize how it turns out for TF every world? and is now acting out in insulting way? :)

man, we have seen this play out for years and years... lets take a guess.. "New world gets announced, MM arrives to everyone saying, council decided its best to quit this world, ghost and start new one, we cant fight here as everyone united against us, gold abuse, or **insert newly created excuse** "

Sad that this world has y'all so bored that the most interesting thing you can talk about is the possibility of a TF ghost. Maybe if you weren't so busy holding hands and singing Kumbaya....

its not the only thing people are talking about, i don't like to spread rumours but mouceen told me khaos is a virgin and doesnt get girls.

Its totally irrelevant to the game and im sure its a lie and khoas gets loads of girls so i don't know why he keeps messaging me telling me this, its just mean and nasty and personally if i was khaos i wouldnt have that.

Id probably send an attack or something.

#justsayin

jameslongst

Strategos
did someone just realize how it turns out for TF every world? and is now acting out in insulting way? :)

man, we have seen this play out for years and years... lets take a guess.. "New world gets announced, MM arrives to everyone saying, council decided its best to quit this world, ghost and start new one, we cant fight here as everyone united against us, gold abuse, or **insert newly created excuse** "
We fight MRAs so we lose a lot.

Our cause is noble. Over and over again some offshoot of the Hand Holding Hugger Family comes out here to run us down...well friends, thats called victim shaming and its ugly. Its why grepo is dying,cuz gross people like Amazon Rim Job (aka lethal fakin) are its face and representation.

Rest assured tho ye would be grepo players who havent decided yet. There are honorable clubs in the mix...its just hard to see us cuz of all the flabby bully boys

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We fight MRAs so we lose a lot.

Its why grepo is dying,cuz gross people like Amazon Rim Job (aka lethal fakin) are its face and representation.

please try not to get me involved in your mess, i havent played revolt worlds in years, so im not a face of anything for quite some time, and when it comes to revolt, thats all you james :)