Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
We fight MRAs so we lose a lot.

Our cause is noble. Over and over again some offshoot of the Hand Holding Hugger Family comes out here to run us down...well friends, thats called victim shaming and its ugly. Its why grepo is dying,cuz gross people like Amazon Rim Job (aka lethal fakin) are its face and representation.

Rest assured tho ye would be grepo players who havent decided yet. There are honorable clubs in the mix...its just hard to see us cuz of all the flabby bully boys
Except the last server, where you had one enemy in one alliance and tried to recruit the whole world, merging everyone (kinda like an mra) and still lost, so you mass ghosted

jameslongst

Strategos
Except the last server, where you had one enemy in one alliance and tried to recruit the whole world, merging everyone (kinda like an mra) and still lost, so you mass ghosted

I have allies its not right, I go it alone its not right.

That sounds like your hang up not mine Ranga.

In TF we have no bots, we have little gold to spend, we cant no life the game...but we wanna play. How do we take on three and four wing teams without folding up immediately? It because we are a family.

Contact me IG anytime if you are like me...if you are sick of these robot MRAs buying their victories.

Ranga1

Strategos

In TF we have no bots, we have little gold to spend, we cant no life the game...but we wanna play. How do we take on three and four wing teams without folding up immediately? It because we are a family.

Contact me IG anytime if you are like me...if you are sick of these robot MRAs buying their victories.
You'll see the light soon enough Jimmy, when you do, a lot of things will make sense. Until then, you live with a fog surrounding you

DeletedUser56666

@jameslongst So you think its a miracle that the TF hit those golden -1 every snipe all the time - I doubt that because i know why!!!!(I know who you are)

I do not understand why you here crying about how unfair it is! You act like your being attacked by 105 players when in reality it probably less than 30.

Also TF is far from a family, it has a handful of players that are amazing people which you and a few others feed off like blood sucking leeches but when the tough gets going, the blood suckers log off and go to sleep and let the amazing people try defend yall cities blind.

You personally put minimal effort into the game and your mouth is the big reason TF get so much attention and then their is...... that raging psycho running around barking at people.

BEWARE if you say something she doesn't like or step on her toes -----------Talk about gold abuse - this player gold demob a city from 10k to 4k in minutes.

You must wonder why people who leave the alliance love to hate on TF?

TF is built up on the same values they claim to fight against----
*They even have a Grepo bot that monitors ADP & DBP gains every hour and runs report for the alliance.*

I just feel bad for the guys who think they owe you something when they really dont. All the recent posts are to create a reason to leave aint they or start some damage control. EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT THIS PERSONS MOUTH IS A JOKE!!!!

DeletedUser21560

We fight MRAs so we lose a lot.

Our cause is noble. Over and over again some offshoot of the Hand Holding Hugger Family comes out here to run us down...well friends, thats called victim shaming and its ugly. Its why grepo is dying,cuz gross people like Amazon Rim Job (aka lethal fakin) are its face and representation.

Rest assured tho ye would be grepo players who havent decided yet. There are honorable clubs in the mix...its just hard to see us cuz of all the flabby bully boys

Noble cause you say. You kinda blew that cover last server when you chose to become the main hugger family and still lost to one single team :D

Grepo is dying because of sell out leaders that would do anything possible to win. Like merge with 50%+ of the world just to secure that crown. Atleast those "leaders" got their imaginary crown to show off, you on the other hand dont even have that. Must really suck to sell out like you did on Pharae and still have nothing to show for it.

So please, next time when you talk about who´s ruining grepo, dont exclude yourself- :p

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Noble cause you say. You kinda blew that cover last server when you chose to become the main hugger family and still lost to one single team :D

Grepo is dying because of sell out leaders that would do anything possible to win. Like merge with 50%+ of the world just to secure that crown. Atleast those "leaders" got their imaginary crown to show off, you on the other hand dont even have that. Must really suck to sell out like you did on Pharae and still have nothing to show for it.

So please, next time when you talk about who´s ruining grepo, dont exclude yourself- :p

even tho i kinda agree to all this, i am curious as to why you quit this world? what it wasnt yet another easy win with minimal competition?

DeletedUser21560

even tho i kinda agree to all this, i am curious as to why you quit this world? what it wasnt yet another easy win with minimal competition?

I didnt quit this world, i quit grepo entirely. There is a difference.

If we had stayed, i assure you this would had been "yet another easy win" for us.

But that question right there is part of the problem. It has now become the norm to call worlds won by single alliances for easy wins.

Minimum competition? Both worlds we won started out just as any other world. Just as many players, lots of keyboard warriors in the beggining, lots of pacts, naps and merges by enemies and still everyone got totally murdered. Not our fault we scared everyone away. We did everything in our power not to make it an "easy win" and we still ended up getting the first and only 50% dom award.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

If we had stayed, i assure you this would had been "yet another easy win" for us.

But that question right there is part of the problem. It has now become the norm to call worlds won by single alliances for easy wins.

Minimum competition? Both worlds we won started out just as any other world. Just as many players, lots of keyboard warriors in the beggining, lots of pacts, naps and merges by enemies and still everyone got totally murdered. Not our fault we scared everyone away. We did everything in our power not to make it an "easy win" and we still ended up getting the first and only 50% dom award.

He's right, there is a difference. He quit on his team (and we all know it's not the first time), except this time he couldn't convince his team to quit with him (like 110). Anytime you are unsure if you can pull through, you peace out. Then you pour a nice hot coffee and what, try to trash talk TF? or maybe convince us that "it's not you, it's them!" You do the same things. You can't point at a mirror and laugh at it just because you drew a mustache on the one in the mirror.

You've always been a coward, when the going gets tough you peace out, immediately followed by excuses.

YOUR TEAM IS ON 120 BATTLING IT OUT AND IS HERE BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT THEM AND THEN YOU LEFT THEM HIGH AND DRY - FACT

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Rofl, so you dropped into 114 and you thought?
"hmm what a great world, what great competition! omg such intense wars to come, such great settings, this is going to be a win i want to pound my chest about"
let me let you in on a lil secret, most of your team the actual fighters, the fighter who couldn't be bothered to fight (cause it was so free). Totally cool to be proud of it but none of em like to run around and boast about how competitive that world was.

I legit dropped into 120 just to mess around, do some weird diplo just so i can backstab poke them in the butt until i got rimmed, instead I ended up where I am.
Atleast James ghosts with his team, your the captain that takes the lifeboat first.

Quit the externals while your at it

Last edited:

Raydium88

Strategos
Somewhat I knew this was coming. I don't care about TF, they are on their right to do whatever. But since it appears to now involve me... to the 2 poorly informed outsiders, and any other forum gossipers, to which have no business on the matter whatsoever... allow me enlighten that thick head of yours.

I've played since Pi, love the game, love the people, but leadership is hard work. @NutsNBoltz you should know better how much work goes into it... no? Or are you one of those, who like to boss around but let others do the heavy lifting for you? You know nothing of my way of running things, so kindly, shut up. When we first dropped into this world, the goal was NOT to take it competitively... you can ask any FN players whom we brought. I made that very clear... don't make me pull out MMs and announcement logs. I also made very clear, that if I could not be offered support and/or people to fill in some of the work, I would not be playing. Period. When it all comes back to fall again on your shoulders, and you're tired and saturated, beyond fed up of years of work for a game... I decided my RL was more important, and made the conscious and once agreeably selfish decision to leave. Lift that burden away, focus IRL, which THANK GOODNESS I did. Is going pretty well, thanks for asking.

For the claims we left 110 the same way... Please refer to the 106 externals' and Victors', so that maybe... just maybe, someone with some intelligence will realize "wow, ok, maybe they were building and busting WW at the time..." but is so much easier, and fun to claim they cowered........

If FN players believe I (we) have ditched them... They know to contact us anytime. For you @foogaloowhoOP, little nobody (diplo, is that a joke?), that's none of your business... Bottomline, IF FN players stayed to play competitively, that is not with the intent we (me and Thizzle) started the world. We joined 120 for casual fun after 114. If I'm not having fun, and placing hundreds of hrs of my time, money and sanity into the game... is time to stop playing. Call me snowflake over it, if you will lol. Thizz decided to follow me, for his own IRL motives and because as co-founders for over 4 years, it felt was finally the time to retire. So if anyone resents me or Thizz over it, I am very sorry to hear, but they all also knew the terms for the world, and how tired I, personally, was. For me... is over. Was a pleasure to play with you all, but is done, and I wish you all the best. As for you Foog, shove your pity where the sun doesn't shine, and keep... diploing or whatever, makes you feel important.

DeletedUser54339

Somewhat I knew this was coming. I don't care about TF, they are on their right to do whatever. But since it appears to now involve me... to the 2 poorly informed outsiders, and any other forum gossipers, to which have no business on the matter whatsoever... allow me enlighten that thick head of yours.

I've played since Pi, love the game, love the people, but leadership is hard work. @NutsNBoltz you should know better how much work goes into it... no? Or are you one of those, who like to boss around but let others do the heavy lifting for you? You know nothing of my way of running things, so kindly, shut up. When we first dropped into this world, the goal was NOT to take it competitively... you can ask any FN players whom we brought. I made that very clear... don't make me pull out MMs and announcement logs. I also made very clear, that if I could not be offered support and/or people to fill in some of the work, I would not be playing. Period. When it all comes back to fall again on your shoulders, and you're tired and saturated, beyond fed up of years of work for a game... I decided my RL was more important, and made the conscious and once agreeably selfish decision to leave. Lift that burden away, focus IRL, which THANK GOODNESS I did. Is going pretty well, thanks for asking.

For the claims we left 110 the same way... Please refer to the 106 externals' and Victors', so that maybe... just maybe, someone with some intelligence will realize "wow, ok, maybe they were building and busting WW at the time..." but is so much easier, and fun to claim they cowered........

If FN players believe I (we) have ditched them... They know to contact us anytime. For you @foogaloowhoOP, little nobody (diplo, is that a joke?), that's none of your business... Bottomline, IF FN players stayed to play competitively, that is not with the intent we (me and Thizzle) started the world. We joined 120 for casual fun after 114. If I'm not having fun, and placing hundreds of hrs of my time, money and sanity into the game... is time to stop playing. Call me snowflake over it, if you will lol. Thizz decided to follow me, for his own IRL motives and because as co-founders for over 4 years, it felt was finally the time to retire. So if anyone resents me or Thizz over it, I am very sorry to hear, but they all also knew the terms for the world, and how tired I, personally, was. For me... is over. Was a pleasure to play with you all, but is done, and I wish you all the best. As for you Foog, shove your pity where the sun doesn't shine, and keep... diploing or whatever, makes you feel important.
Please stay retired. The externals will be much the better for the absence of your painfully earnest overly verbose walls of text.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Of course I know, it's endless streams of BS for your every waking hour and being available every hour except when you sleep still doesn't seem to appease. That's not my point here though. You two have a track record of bailing out when things are tough, then making up excuses as to why. Don't wanna feed the self-righteous trolls, you were better off saying nothing ;)

Also, foog would run circles around you both. He's my right hand man, and had every part in winning a server with significantly stronger competition, competition you typically lose/run from. So next time you want to pretend you could ever out-lead him, just do yourself a favor a remember that in that scenario, you're only dreaming.

Of course you could come and prove it in the spring. April/may depending on server settings, we will be there. Gives us all a much needed break then we can all play for something. I'll even let foog steer the ship, just don't be surprised when you're been keelhauled behind it.

DeletedUser21560

He's right, there is a difference. He quit on his team (and we all know it's not the first time), except this time he couldn't convince his team to quit with him (like 110). Anytime you are unsure if you can pull through, you peace out. Then you pour a nice hot coffee and what, try to trash talk TF? or maybe convince us that "it's not you, it's them!" You do the same things. You can't point at a mirror and laugh at it just because you drew a mustache on the one in the mirror.

You've always been a coward, when the going gets tough you peace out, immediately followed by excuses.

YOUR TEAM IS ON 120 BATTLING IT OUT AND IS HERE BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT THEM AND THEN YOU LEFT THEM HIGH AND DRY - FACT

My team can play without me around. I never tried to convince anyone to ghost with me, as i recall we found homes for anyone who wanted to stay on 110. A good few players joined TF in their quest for world dominance, but ghosted as soon as they found out all you were planning was to go west.

If anyone feels we left them high and dry as you say, they are more than welcome to reach out and let us know. We left this server at a time with no war, lots of opportunities ahead and with a functioning team.

But let me give you some facts, since u seem to be a fan of those. Both on Pharae and 120 you started, saw we were on the server and then you quickly saw yourself out again. That is a FACT

I really cant take your comments seriously so ill just leave you with that. Thanks for the laugh tho

Foo - We dropped into 114 not knowing what the competition would be like, all we knew was TF was coming to kill us. And we simply could not miss the chance of embarrasing them. There were a bunch of "good" teams around, but they all dropped like flies one by one.

Some were fortunate enough to start far away from us and later ghost (TF), others were not as lucky and had to relocate early on. Our fighters being bored, says more about you, the enemy, than it does about us lol. We pretty much played at 50 % for most of the servers lifetime and if anyone challenged us a bit, we quickly switched to 100% taught them a lesson and went back to chilling.

I do not have to boast about Pharae being competetive, because in fact it was not. Your(TF) skills are way under average and for some reason you convinced the whole world that you should lead them against us. What a complete failure that was. But the server had every chance of being competitive had the different alliances handled their business differently.

I always find it funny when people call servers non competitive eventho they played the servers themselfes. I guess its our fault that you suck and we should just had ghosted after chasing you off, right?

Stop being such sore losers and stop making things up. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser21560

Of course I know, it's endless streams of BS for your every waking hour and being available every hour except when you sleep still doesn't seem to appease. That's not my point here though. You two have a track record of bailing out when things are tough, then making up excuses as to why. Don't wanna feed the self-righteous trolls, you were better off saying nothing ;)

Also, foog would run circles around you both. He's my right hand man, and had every part in winning a server with significantly stronger competition, competition you typically lose/run from. So next time you want to pretend you could ever out-lead him, just do yourself a favor a remember that in that scenario, you're only dreaming.

Of course you could come and prove it in the spring. April/may depending on server settings, we will be there. Gives us all a much needed break then we can all play for something. I'll even let foog steer the ship, just don't be surprised when you're been keelhauled behind it.

You just ran away from us twice in a row and now you want us to come fight you once we retired? You had your chance and chickened out.

Seems like you dont know much about our track record and im not going to waste my time giving it to you. Have fun grepoing, you big "warrior" ;)

DeletedUser54339

My team can play without me around. I never tried to convince anyone to ghost with me, as i recall we found homes for anyone who wanted to stay on 110. A good few players joined TF in their quest for world dominance, but ghosted as soon as they found out all you were planning was to go west.

If anyone feels we left them high and dry as you say, they are more than welcome to reach out and let us know. We left this server at a time with no war, lots of opportunities ahead and with a functioning team.

But let me give you some facts, since u seem to be a fan of those. Both on Pharae and 120 you started, saw we were on the server and then you quickly saw yourself out again. That is a FACT

I really cant take your comments seriously so ill just leave you with that. Thanks for the laugh tho

Foo - We dropped into 114 not knowing what the competition would be like, all we knew was TF was coming to kill us. And we simply could not miss the chance of embarrasing them. There were a bunch of "good" teams around, but they all dropped like flies one by one.

Some were fortunate enough to start far away from us and later ghost (TF), others were not as lucky and had to relocate early on. Our fighters being bored, says more about you, the enemy, than it does about us lol. We pretty much played at 50 % for most of the servers lifetime and if anyone challenged us a bit, we quickly switched to 100% taught them a lesson and went back to chilling.

I do not have to boast about Pharae being competetive, because in fact it was not. Your(TF) skills are way under average and for some reason you convinced the whole world that you should lead them against us. What a complete failure that was. But the server had every chance of being competitive had the different alliances handled their business differently.

I always find it funny when people call servers non competitive eventho they played the servers themselfes. I guess its our fault that you suck and we should just had ghosted after chasing you off, right?

Stop being such sore losers and stop making things up. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry but if you consider your win on 114 to be the pinnacle of your glorious career then it's probably for the best that you call it a day and go and trash talk kids at your local Crazy Golf course. From conversations I've had with some of your team, not ghosting out of boredom deserves its own badge.

On faster revolt servers your track record suddenly doesn't look as good. 110 tells its own story... into the dustbin of history where you belong!

lol that's funny

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You just ran away from us twice in a row and now you want us to come fight you once we retired? You had your chance and chickened out.

Seems like you dont know much about our track record and im not going to waste my time giving it to you. Have fun grepoing, you big "warrior" ;)

TF is not my team, it was a team I played after en99. I was made a founder, but did not ask for it, as I too left when everyone wanted to ride the west boat. My team has never had the chance to fight yours, as my team is Fiasco United. We have never donned a server with my our two team together. It's a shame you've retired, but the offer is always out there if you actually want to go uip against me and my team. TF is james and RX team which I played for under servers 105 and 110. Don't get the two confused, since literally everyone knows is bullshit