Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser21560

Nah the pinnacle of my "glorious career" has to be right now, when i can say ive played all these years without selling out and without being shady :)

Not ghosting sure does deserve its own badge and we got it. i wonder what it felt like being on the losing side. Giving it all you got and failing that miserably. I mean, surely it could not had been boring? Still you ended up ghosting.

On faster revolt servers our track record actually looks even better. There we can kill for real, ofcourse when it comes to WWs, there is no competing with alliance 4 times your size. So those imaginary crowns goes to the best cuddlers not fighters

I find it amusing that all you have to talk about is 110. A world where we dropped 10 players in the core to see how dom world works, clearly stating we were not there to compete. I guess Kudos to us if thats all you have to say about our bad track record

Now lemme go back to the dustbin i belong in, i hope you find somewhere to belong in too ;)

DeletedUser21560

TF is not my team, it was a team I played after en99. I was made a founder, but did not ask for it, as I too left when everyone wanted to ride the west boat. My team has never had the chance to fight yours, as my team is Fiasco United. We have never donned a server with my our two team together. It's a shame you've retired, but the offer is always out there if you actually want to go uip against me and my team. TF is james and RX team which I played for under servers 105 and 110. Don't get the two confused, since literally everyone knows is bullshit

Im reffering to YOUR team Fiasco United. Yup, you were there on Pharae too. You stayed around for a lil month and then you decided it was time to call it quits - again on 120, both you and Foo started pretty much right next to us. Again you decided to quit right before we did.

We always went against every team on the servers we played, but i fear grepo is dead now and will be even more dead by the time i start missing this game. So i guess were both out of luck.

I hope by the time you have had some rest, there are still teams left to fight with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Im reffering to YOUR team Fiasco United. Yup, you were there on Pharae too. You stayed around for a lil month and then you decided it was time to call it quits - again on 120, both you and Foo started pretty much right next to us. Again you decided to quit right before we did.

We always went against every team on the servers we played, but i fear grepo is dead now and will be even more dead by the time i start missing this game. So i guess were both out of luck.

I hope by the time you have had some rest, there are still teams left to fight for you.

Holy crap what have you been smoking cause I seriously want in on that lol.

Look I am not gonna even try to entertain you cause I don't think your actually that dumb to truly believe we were there to play or well I am hoping you're not.
If you truly believe that.... oof, I wont be surprised, i think deep down I always knew you were like this, but not going to lie, kinda disappointed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

Holy crap what have you been smoking cause I seriously want in on that lol.

Look I am not gonna even try to entertain you cause I don't think your actually that dumb to truly believe we were there to play or well I am hoping you're not.
If you truly believe that.... oof, I wont be surprised, i think deep down I always knew you were like this, but not going to lie, kinda disappointed.

Ohh really. But, we Played seriously on 110 when we went 30 Vs 240 players right?

I was just stating facts - you dropped with a big part of your team and were killing noobs for a month and then you left. I Guess the server wasnt competetive enough for you.

Anyways my point was just that you had your chance two servers in a row and didnt take it, surely u cant expect me to come out of retirement just to fight you lol

DeletedUser38766

Few thoughts from me too. First of 110 i heared was the most terrible server of all time so this you shouldn’t bring up at all nutz. Secondly i see you do not know much about ray or thizz i see and how they do things. I have played only fast worlds before. Mostly CQ settings past 3 years tho. However played 114 first time with ray and thizz. I dont bring up the matter of fast or slow world, competitive or not. Team there was the best revolt team i ever seen in terms of everything. Leadership skills just amazing as well individual skill for most people in that team. Before that i played revolt world in en 95. Part of caustic soda there which i heared they won In the end. It was very good team as well but i swear ray and thizz pulled it to whole another level. So yea a lot of respect to them for offering such time to create all this.

DeletedUser52860

Funny how anyone who has played on one of Ray and Thizzles teams have nothing but good things to say about them and all their opposition from over the various servers are soooo salty!

There’s a reason for that guys, playing for them is fun. I have never seen leadership (and I include all of the guys and gals who have been part of their management teams) give so much to their alliance in my time which breeds loyalty and camaraderie as good as any.

I appreciate FU always said they didn’t plan to commit to 114 but there was the ultimate chance to put your money where your mouth is and show whether what you say is true and you didn’t take it?

120 was only supposed to be a chance for those from the hugs team who were willing to start up to play for a bit of fun. Neither of those guys stitched anyone up when they decided they wanted a break, they just handed over the reins to people they knew would do a good job, passed of all their cities safely with no drama and went for a sabbatical. Fair play to them!

I’m pretty certain that most players who have been with them before would jump at the chance to play for them again and all of you lot could be salty again when you couldn’t lay a glove on them.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Ohh really. But, we Played seriously on 110 when we went 30 Vs 240 players right?

I was just stating facts - you dropped with a big part of your team and were killing noobs for a month and then you left. I Guess the server wasnt competetive enough for you.

Anyways my point was just that you had your chance two servers in a row and didnt take it, surely u cant expect me to come out of retirement just to fight you lol

Damn straight 110 was serious, sure 110 was a stain on grepo I am not going to deny it, but it was serious. The fact is you were to busy trying to playing grepo the way you want it to be rather than playing for the world as it really was.

114 was fiasco pickin up some final recruits to round up the team, nuts soloing no name and me making 20k gold a day cause he has an obsessive golding disorder. 120 wasn't even nuts, that was just few of the boys out for some trouble until we get our arses rimmed.

Anyways I don't remember telling you to come out and play, I am the one saying if you are quitting, quit the god damn externals while your at it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

Damn straight 110 was serious, sure 110 was a stain on grepo I am not going to deny it, but it was serious. The fact is you were to busy trying to playing grepo the way you want it to be rather than playing for the world as it really was.

114 was fiasco pickin up some final recruits to round up the team, nuts soloing no name and me making 20k gold a day cause he has an obsessive golding disorder. 120 wasn't even nuts, that was just few of the boys out for some trouble until we get our arses rimmed.

Anyways I don't remember telling you to come out and play, I am the one saying if you are quitting, quit the god damn externals while your at it.

So let me get this right. We join with 10% of our players in the first dom World ever and after realizing its 6 teams playing together against the rest of the World we decide to deny their pact request and suicide attack Them instead. And you Think that was a serious World for us. But you joining a server with almost your full rooster to "pick up final recruits" is not deemed serious.

I guess you are entitled to your own opinion, but that just does not change the facts.

Anyways, stop replying and i Will stop posting, until next time Jimmy tries to slide in a Lie

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

I hope by the time you have had some rest, there are still teams left to fight for you.

you..... you thought we were going to play a speed 1 server? .... like? you seriously think that. I mean, I can go back to the screenshots where I clearly stated we were leaving. Again, we haven't dropped our teams on the same server. Speed 1 is not our thing, as god is it painfully slow. I literally never spent so much in my life just to rebuild 1 LS nuke.

I don't except people to come out of retirement cause an alarmless night is niceeeeeee. En99 and 115 were the two servers Fiasco played, 114 was to gold and make amnesia and no name go ballistic (which was hella fun btw). But, if the urge arises, and you'd like to put some fact behind the "opportunity to fight us" claims, we'll be around later this year. Until then, cheers!

DeletedUser21560

you..... you thought we were going to play a speed 1 server? .... like? you seriously think that. I mean, I can go back to the screenshots where I clearly stated we were leaving. Again, we haven't dropped our teams on the same server. Speed 1 is not our thing, as god is it painfully slow. I literally never spent so much in my life just to rebuild 1 LS nuke.

I don't except people to come out of retirement cause an alarmless night is niceeeeeee. En99 and 115 were the two servers Fiasco played, 114 was to gold and make amnesia and no name go ballistic (which was hella fun btw). But, if the urge arises, and you'd like to put some fact behind the "opportunity to fight us" claims, we'll be around later this year. Until then, cheers!

Nutz, we do not play slow servers normally either, it was the server out at the time and we decided to give it a go. It sucked the life out of us, but it was still worth it and a fun server the first 6 months + we ended up with a great team

I know you always stated that you were leaving the server, just like we did on 110. My point is, we were both there and you saw us wipe out alliance after alliance. If you were looking for fun and a challenge, you could have had it right there. Would had been neutral ground, 2 fast revolt teams giving slow revolt a chance

120 was a server where we could go enjoy the faster speed, have fun and see if that would change our grepo fatigue. It didnt.

I am well aware that you are a good team and great fighters, not trying to take that away from you. Buuut, we are just more efficient :p

A shame we didnt get to show you. If we do return in the future (right now im not missing grepo at all" we would be honoured to fight you. All you have to do is join the same server as us and i think you already know that.

Would be fun to fight a proper team that could actually take a city of us and not just fold after one OP

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Cheers to thtmat thizz. Take a break. Its going to be a good few months until we drop. But I agree. I could use another narcs war like on 115. Fighting sloth and the gang was the best fight I had in a long time. But we both need a rest. Take it and check in like april time;)

DeletedUser56550

Kinda sucks that all the trash talk here is about past worlds and people who apparently don't even play anymore. Was hoping to find something relevant to the present, but I guess this is where all the boomers go to talk about the glory days.

DeletedUser24285

I am not a leader in this world but I don't think I could ever do what Maxi and DHD have done and abandon their allianace for personal gain. I admit I wobbled a bit in my own desire to get my first Dom crown - but in the end loyalty prevailed. For the first time in my life I can say I am proud to be a looser.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I am not a leader in this world but I don't think I could ever do what Maxi and DHD have done and abandon their allianace for personal gain. I admit I wobbled a bit in my own desire to get my first Dom crown - but in the end loyalty prevailed. For the first time in my life I can say I am proud to be a looser.

Maybe you could've led your own alliance instead of coming here throw empty complaints. Or maybe find a way to kill over 200k troops over the duration on an entire server or take cities from enemy alliances instead of feasting on internals all server.

Maybe even left when you realized that maxi and dhd were intended on merging for the win, which was public knowledge for months.

Plenty of options. You didnt go down swinging like bloods did. You went down on a fancy yacht then acted like someone wronged you. And if you're gunna gloat about being a loser, spell it right

DeletedUser56666

Maybe you could've led your own alliance instead of coming here throw empty complaints. Or maybe find a way to kill over 200k troops over the duration on an entire server or take cities from enemy alliances instead of feasting on internals all server.

Maybe even left when you realized that maxi and dhd were intended on merging for the win, which was public knowledge for months.

Plenty of options. You didnt go down swinging like bloods did. You went down on a fancy yacht then acted like someone wronged you. And if you're gunna gloat about being a loser, spell it right
next server you play let me know, i think i would like to have some fun against you :oops: