Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser38766

Actually 14 year olds dont have usually that fucked up minds i think. 17 is right in the spot for most rubbish things

DeletedUser54706

PG is 17, that's one thing he doesn't lie about, he'll lie about getting laid etc but he is a 17 y/o kid i'll guarantee that

kingpg28

Phrourach
on a serious note, what is up with Balkanz kicking a player after we land on 3 of his cities deep in their core :( bad move, a bunch of scrubs

DeletedUser55134

on a serious note, what is up with Balkanz kicking a player after we land on 3 of his cities deep in their core :( bad move, a bunch of scrubs
Noobs are manipulating stats. Just because a player is inactive and doesn't respond to messages gives them no reason to kick players. They should get a spy in enemy alliances so they can know if enemies have sieges in their cities, before banning.

Yossarian234

Strategos
I don't care about stats honestly, for me it is enough that I know what happened.

Also I never thought this war would be 100% fair, but using bots was something that I did not expect. Well, what can you expect more from Balkans?

DeletedUser55134

I don't care about stats honestly, for me it is enough that I know what happened.

Also I never thought this war would be 100% fair, but using bots was something that I did not expect. Well, what can you expect more from Balkans?
Nope. Only justification for them being better is that tgey are botting. Lets ban all of themactually. Mods, where are you???