trash talk

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Bloods and Vix are good Teams with some good players they play every world for Fun i think the Win doesn't matter so much (''The Other Teams'') seem like Golder Trolls who would do anything to win, idk Why really Grepo should be for entertainment and in the end it does matter more how you play the game, and not if you win or lose.for me because what good is the Crown if you were trolling your opponent on the Forum or ingame and those teams dont respect you anymore its a Bad Rep to have and it follows you to other worlds as well :/

Like i said though i dont play here, have never played here dont know any of the teams just joined the game a few months ago ;) :D

Nothin wrong with competitive spirit, trash talk, and banter, it's still a game with winners and losers.

And besides, every major alliance has their golders and trash talkers, just ask this guy...

Screenshot (31).png

Not very creative though....should come up with something funny

Last edited:

Spartan AD

Phrourach
for me because what good is the Crown if you were trolling your opponent on the Forum or ingame and those teams dont respect you anymore its a Bad Rep to have and it follows you to other worlds as well :/

it's not without reason, events have unfolded over the last few weeks which in my humble opinion more than warrant the mockery vix are getting on the forums, don't criticise if you don't fully understand whats going on

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Spartan AD it shows a lack of maturity and its stupid you know you guys are better then that. Joke around you know be friendly everty team is a good team on this world everyone knows that.

does a good team have leaders who argue with others and then ghost out? or ones who come back from long term vm only to hold a vote whether to mass ghost and then return to long term vm when it doesnt go their way? or ones who choose stalling until the world drops below the minimum active player count as a viable strategy? i think not

as for the first part, im on an online forum for a browser game, lack of maturity is my middle name, dont wear it out

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yes friend i have seen all of that happen believe it or not :) and have ghosted before and everything it doesnt make anyone a bad player sometimes you are overun and have no choice but to disband and leave. it happened on 127 when i had my Alliance.

You were there playing with ErikEijmeercs and his team and Bloods in the end i said the hell with this i cant fight 2 Golder alliances a lot of good players were already there so i left.
Dont blame them friend really play with a dif team other then Fiasco and you will see how it is,its not easy also if i remember right Fiasco were on the defensive once too ? When Vic and Bloods joined forcess

You had Fun they had fun thats what matters its just a game anyways right ? :) who cares just have fun and enjoy the game in the end i feel all of us addicts have lost because we have spent a lot of time on this but have very little to how for it othwr then the friends we have meet :)

you DID play this server, Hibrid, in pando, then merged with them into victrix. You literally have no idea what happened this server, just like every single server you have played where you gawk around like a chicken without a head trying to make yourself relevant. Vics beat us for 4, good on them, and we will make sure that their super team of toons, bloods, vics, ferrata, gemina, equestrius, and bandits don't get masters for 122 and don't get a crown.

Fiasco made a ton of mistakes this server, and fought both bloods and vics at the same time, everyone waited for us to quit and we persevered like we always do, and when the going got tough, vics leaders hit vm and left their team to rot. We 100% did enjoy the game, we 100% did have fun, but if you think for one second we are going to give respect to vics and bloods scumbag leadership you are beyond mistaken.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Total Respect to you and Fiasco Nuts you know your all Legends in this game together with a lot from VIC and Bloods,have nothing but respect for all of you i was just saying tommorow when this world ends,we will play another then another one, we all know each other so lets just you know take it a little easy and be friendly no need to call them out here so much.

All 3 teams did a great job otherwise they wouldnt have gotten this far.

Respect to all my friends from Vics Fiasco and Bloods wish i was with you but am cheering for all :)

Good you all had fun brother glad to hear.

I do not want your respect, it's fake, you'd tell anyone you respect them as long as they'll hold a conversation with you.

I want you to stop validating what Bloods and Victrix did as undeserving of this thrashing. I have said it before, and I will say it again. The problem with grepolis? Scumbag people, doing scumbag things, thus making the game unenjoyable to some to the point where they quit.

Sure, Fiasco has got some loose cannons, some players people would call "toxic" to a team, but please explain to me how these players are not toxic to their own team, how they don't hold us back? It's all about perspective, and that is what Fiasco allows, is a family for the broken and unwanted to put down these "elite and respected" teams who will all play WWs, build them and give every, single person a crown.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Yes friend i have seen all of that happen believe it or not :) and have ghosted before and everything it doesnt make anyone a bad player sometimes you are overun and have no choice but to disband and leave. it happened on 127 when i had my Alliance.

You were there playing with ErikEijmeercs and his team and Bloods in the end i said the hell with this i cant fight 2 Golder alliances a lot of good players were already there so i left.
Dont blame them friend really play with a dif team other then Fiasco and you will see how it is,its not easy also if i remember right Fiasco were on the defensive once too ? When Vic and Bloods joined forcess

You had Fun they had fun thats what matters its just a game anyways right ? :) who cares just have fun and enjoy the game in the end i feel all of us addicts have lost because we have spent a lot of time on this but have very little to how for it othwr then the friends we have meet :)
You mean like how hes just won 121 with a different team?

Ro deschain

Phrourach

You are boring and dumb

DeletedUser57382

Your friend started insulting me so i figured i should go because its easy to name call but to add something to a debate it seems its very hard for him to do.

Look Nuts i dont want to argue with you all, i wish you and the Fiasco team the best like i said whoever wins out of 3 of you deserves it your all good teams i cant say really that my own team for which i played at the start VICTRIX is trash they are not neither is Bloods everyone plays differently lets just wait and see whoever wins and how its just a game man really :/

DeletedUser57382

You know when you play this game when your inside you lose sense of the fact that were all human beings and here for the same reason just to have fun :( i use to Trash talk Bloods i would MM them stuff,but later i meet them most are people with jobs just trying to enjoy the game maybe there are 1 or 2 People who are bad idk but a lot seem like ok people same as the peeps in Fiasco and Victrix :)

Im really sad when i see all of you attacking eachother and being mean to eachother :( we are living in a different time now with everything happening outside,Now is our chance even in a War Game to be better! Just be nice people the hell with this Game its just a game

Please tell my friend InsanityForever and Andrew i said Hi hope they are well.

As well as everyone else
Be safe peeps.