trash talk

DeletedUser55437

Is it just me but where is everyone. 6 hours in and i still cant sell any res
Where erik and victrix clan? sell me gold!

DeletedUser55437

VIX already with their FERRATA sister, didnt even bother to come up with a new name. Market empty in 54, server is already over.

DeletedUser21287

you mean to lose to vix again like in 108? or maybe just bluster until the heat death of the universe?

We are the only alliance willing to challenge them, no shame in coming second. When all noob alliances give up Bloods endure and give the best they can. People come on here to laugh at Bloods about to lose again so why do the same thing again and again yet these same players still join wih their hopeful alliances and do the same thing again and again yet quit with lame excuses.

DeletedUser56621

All this trash talking but I can't wait to see the ones that will drop in and at being silent right now.
Anyway I'm not playing this world but will keep an eye on it .

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
We are the only alliance willing to challenge them, no shame in coming second. When all noob alliances give up Bloods endure and give the best they can. People come on here to laugh at Bloods about to lose again so why do the same thing again and again yet these same players still join wih their hopeful alliances and do the same thing again and again yet quit with lame excuses.

So it was bluster until the heat death if the universe. I mean I figured as much, but still. You're not here to "challenge" them. They are going to WIPE THE FLOOR against you guys. You dont have the leadership to compete. But hey, atleast the server will get their Christmas card while bloods is losing a city on a ww island

DeletedUser55305

So it was bluster until the heat death if the universe. I mean I figured as much, but still. You're not here to "challenge" them. They are going to WIPE THE FLOOR against you guys. You dont have the leadership to compete. But hey, atleast the server will get their Christmas card while bloods is losing a city on a ww island

i would chose loosing or coming in 2nd rather than cuddling... If more people did think like this maybe for once we could get a competetive and interesting server

DeletedUser21287

yet still we will be the only alliance pressuring them to build the wonders whilst the rest of you are on here whinging about gold abuse and the way they play. and when i say ptessure, granted that basically means we come close to stopping them building all 7 lol. still better than being a spectator like you

brillbob

Phrourach
why dont you grow a pair , actually why dont half the players in this world for once grow a pair (bar the ladies ) and challenge vix , instead putting down the one team that always do challenge them, step up to the mark for once why dont ye , instead of been cowards behind a laptop,

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
i would chose loosing or coming in 2nd rather than cuddling... If more people did think like this maybe for once we could get a competetive and interesting server
why dont you grow a pair , actually why dont half the players in this world for once grow a pair (bar the ladies ) and challenge vix , instead putting down the one team that always do challenge them, step up to the mark for once why dont ye , instead of been cowards behind a laptop,

Lonestar - can you please stop going into every forum and be like MAYBE IF PEOPLE HUGGED LESS!!!! I mean, it is true, but how can teams fight when one of their players hits VM or leaves as soon as the fighting starts? Hmmm

Brill - They dropped a team on 115 with a similar core, it didn't make it. Unfortunately, and as I told cheda, my team wants a break and isn't ready to drop. Too many people on the fence. Which is a shame because I would love to fight vic, I've made that very clear. I think it would be great fun and a good challenge, but I'm one guy, and my guys wanted a break after us just winning a server and so, in late spring, we will drop. I have asked vic to wait, as it is clear they will be unopposed on 122 at the moment.

Timing is everything, and I have made it clear we will drop in spring (it's likely going to be mayish) If you're fancying competition, you all know where to find us. Congrats to Vic again on their 122 victory

DeletedUser56621

Here with plenty balls
Vic we are otw .. let's compete