trash talk

DeletedUser54610

God please forgive the whole grepo team for acting nasty towards each other. Please give all the alliances (except vic because they dominate every world) on world 122 to do well. Give nuts & company a good rest as they regain back their sleeping schedules. Also most importantly, please let me wake up to 500k free gold on my account. Amen

DeletedUser46711

Writen In Bloods already asked for agreements or naps to 90% of the alliances around them? :D
This is their method for stay alive until the end.

When an enemy alliance use gold , Bloods mark them as "gold abusers", when Blood players use massive gold for build walls (0-25 in 14 minutes) they call this a "miracle". ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56734

Writen In Bloods already asked for agreements or naps to 90% of the alliances around them? :D
This is their method for stay alive until the end.

When an enemy alliance use gold , Bloods mark them as "gold abusers", when Blood players use massive gold for build walls (0-25 in 14 minutes) they call this a "miracle". ;)

I see you are here spreading lies again, naps /pacts, look at the dom world where you wrote this almost same speech.. thats hugging and pacting 90% of the world but it wasnt those you accuse . look closer to those you lay down with

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
God please forgive the whole grepo team for acting nasty towards each other. Please give all the alliances (except vic because they dominate every world) on world 122 to do well. Give nuts & company a good rest as they regain back their sleeping schedules. Also most importantly, please let me wake up to 500k free gold on my account. Amen

Our Father, who art in olympus, please give us gold.

Plaz gold halp

DeletedUser46711

I see you are here spreading lies again, naps /pacts, look at the dom world where you wrote this almost same speech.. thats hugging and pacting 90% of the world but it wasnt those you accuse . look closer to those you lay down with
I'm talking about the famous Bloods "agreements" like : no expansions in their area, nap's, pacts etc...
Keep in mind my post and we'll see in the next few weeks if i'm right or not . ;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I'm talking about the famous Bloods "agreements" like : no expansions in their area, nap's, pacts etc...
Keep in mind my post and we'll see in the next few weeks if i'm right or not . ;)

You mean like, exactly what they did on 117 but were too incapable of keeping up with those relationships so when the final battle between rank 1 and 2 came (like is does on every server) and the other teams pick a side (which always happens), that they didn't want to be with bloods even though bloods could have easily gotten infinite shine and warships to fight bbm which in turn would have had ubi fight bbm too then they carve up the map and take their win? Like that?

well, except the part where they lose badly.

DeletedUser56734

Please take a look at EN117 , if you want to debate pacts/ naps then thats the world , top alliance (BBM) snuggling everyone, you guys are laughable really, you cuddle so many to hit so few and yet you come on here time and time again and try and make out you dont do that, when you do .
you state its the wise thing to do yet when others do it they are huggers, you are all a bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55305

A competitive and interesting server? Like 115? Where you went into perma vm on us?

Sloth, my friend 115 was interesting and competetive and i gave it my all.
Had a great time fighting with and against competetive players.
Until Anarc decided to merge with Fiasco that is. I was really looking forward to a 3 way fight for dom.
I know that might not have been possible and it would have taken ages until a winner were crowned but still would have been epic

DeletedUser21287

Lol, looking what's joining guess the inno is a dead horse.
Perhaps at this rate WIB might have a chance winning a server under their own banner like in 3029.
I already predict ones they get opped against diplomatic mails wil be send out about fevers, ebola real life stories, strokes, a tsunami hit the mainland....

EN dodging VIc again I see? You just stick to bribing other alliances to win worlds :)

DeletedUser46711

I'm talking not only about BBM , i'm talking about the "agreements" that as usual Bloods do for stay alive.
In EN 117 , Bloods had agreements with a lot of alliances -Pelops, True Pirates , Infinity's, Warships , UBI and also with BBM for a while...
With all the major alliances of the server.

All this for growth without pressures, and stay alive until the end.
Pity that this "method" not work always and some "destroyed" the Blood Leaders plans...and they loosing the world.
That's why i bet that also in this world, Bloods will "use like tools" some alliances just for stay alive and growth without join in major wars.
We'll see soon if i'm right or not . ...just waiting for a couple of weeks when Ruthie will start to send her "kind" messages full of lollipops and candies, to some leaders of the top alliances asking for a collaboration...:D

DeletedUser21287

I'm talking not only about BBM , i'm talking about the "agreements" that as usual Bloods do for stay alive.
In EN 117 , Bloods had agreements with a lot of alliances -Pelops, True Pirates , Infinity's, Warships , UBI and also with BBM for a while...
With all the major alliances of the server.

All this for growth without pressures, and stay alive until the end.
Pity that this "method" not work always and some "destroyed" the Blood Leaders plans...and they loosing the world.
That's why i bet that also in this world, Bloods will "use like tools" some alliances just for stay alive and growth without join in major wars.
We'll see soon if i'm right or not . ...just waiting for a couple of weeks when Ruthie will start to send her "kind" messages full of lollipops and candies, to some leaders of the top alliances asking for a collaboration...:D

these other alliances can refuse right?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Sloth, my friend 115 was interesting and competetive and i gave it my all.
Had a great time fighting with and against competetive players.
Until Anarc decided to merge with Fiasco that is. I was really looking forward to a 3 way fight for dom.
I know that might not have been possible and it would have taken ages until a winner were crowned but still would have been epic

You were not even around for the narc fiasco war. I'd know, I was fighting it. Everytime you went to hc a lonestar city "this player is currently in vacation mode and cannot be attacked"

Plus, our competition that server, goats had two full teams and was bigger than us by about 10-20% AFTER we joined forces, and for the record, were all 1 goon squad now. Met a ton of great people and really glad it happened like it did

DeletedUser55437

who actually cares as to what happened in 115? i dont think its a topic to discuss here, you can take it to pms or wc