trash talk

DeletedUser13524

I heard 1saaa was here making bad jokes. Heavily dissapointed in the lack of puns, smh. Get it together 1saaa.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Sloth, my friend 115 was interesting and competetive and i gave it my all.
Had a great time fighting with and against competetive players.
Until Anarc decided to merge with Fiasco that is. I was really looking forward to a 3 way fight for dom.
I know that might not have been possible and it would have taken ages until a winner were crowned but still would have been epic
We were fighting a losing battle and with players like you showing 40+ days red (in vm) and ignoring all messages we were about to lose 50+ city's to fiasco and they would get on all blue islands.

I dont think its fair to call out people when you left us in EN92 where we was fighting 1v7.
Or 115 where we was about to fight fiasco+goats+erida/ghosts, Erik didnt bail on us during that he stood and fought despite being outnumbered 4:1.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

We were fighting a losing battle and with players like you showing 40+ days red (in vm) and ignoring all messages we were about to lose 50+ city's to fiasco and they would get on all blue islands.

I dont think its fair to call out people when you left us in EN92 where we was fighting 1v7.
Or 115 where we was about to fight fiasco+goats+erida/ghosts, Erik didnt bail on us during that he stood and fought despite being outnumbered 4:1.

EN 92 wow you hold a grudge. Kingpg wasnt even born then, who was the worlds greatest player back in the ms dos days?

DeletedUser56743

@Victrix

Please start buying more resources i'm at gold business.

1saaa

Strategos
I'm talking about the famous Bloods "agreements" like : no expansions in their area, nap's, pacts etc...
Keep in mind my post and we'll see in the next few weeks if i'm right or not . ;)
If you're gonna try and stand up to vics you might as well have as many friends as vics do ;)

DeletedUser46711

If you're gonna try and stand up to vics you might as well have as many friends as vics do ;)
I'm not discussing about "friends", i'm discussing about "use alliances as a tool" for get advantages.
Bloods approach always the big alliances around them asking for naps and pacts, just for stay alive...and they rarely (or never) join in big conflicts.
grepolis is a war game...not a social network.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
I'm not discussing about "friends", i'm discussing about "use alliances as a tool" for get advantages.
Bloods approach always the big alliances around them asking for naps and pacts, just for stay alive...and they rarely j or never oin in big conflicts.
Maybe i should have friends in inverted commas. Probably would have conveyed my message better ;)

DeletedUser39998

Bloods approach always the big alliances around them asking for naps and pacts, just for stay alive...and they rarely (or never) join in big conflicts.

Trash talk is the right place for what you dribble out. keep kissing the feet of Erik one day he may let you play. ;)

DeletedUser54339

Bloods are that alliance who like every single one of your girl's selfies, but when you add them and ask them how they're doing, suddenly forget how to speak :cool:

DeletedUser56621

Dang it can't bp just end already and wars get started spending my time reading externals and building I want to watch and participate in wars not convos behind a keyboard;)

DeletedUser46711

Trash talk is the right place for what you dribble out. keep kissing the feet of Erik one day he may let you play. ;)
Yes @ErikWijmeersch is a "sinner" he like to win worlds...and usually he lead alliances and offer the victory to his team.
Not all can do that.
That's why he have "haters" like you.