trash talk

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I agree with both those statements 100%. You get the right people, not just at the steering wheel, but alongside you and well, you pretty much got this.

DeletedUser56734

I am agreeing with Nuts here on one thing.
The bigger questions here are why do alliances not work together and take out the favourites before fighting it out amongst themselves.

surly taking out the favourites here {vic} together and making it a even playing field is better then doing vic`s work for them .

Rumours are flying peace and love and Errors Amended and there sister are going to team up against bloods , they are fully pacted and forums shared.
vic will love this , if they had any sense and maybe thats why the founder is called insanity;)
they would work upwards towards vic and take them out .

your puppets to your downfall.. .... vic have already bought the popcorn and booking there seats now :cool:o_O:cool:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
The bigger questions here are why do alliances not work together and take out the favourites before fighting it out amongst themselves.

surly taking out the favourites here {vic} together and making it a even playing field is better then doing vic`s work for them .

Rumours are flying peace and love and Errors Amended and there sister are going to team up against bloods , they are fully pacted and forums shared.
vic will love this , if they had any sense and maybe thats why the founder is called insanity;)

your puppets to your downfall.. .... vic have already bought the popcorn and booking there seats now :cool:o_O:cool:

I really don't get it. people watch a team run away and do nothing to stop it.

But certainly this isn't true. Lonetstar would never hug with anyone to fight people. No, certainly not him, all he does it complain about hugging, so certainly there is a 0% chance of it being true. (even though we all know it is)

DeletedUser21287

so let me understand this. we defeat vix by joining with all other alliances to gang up on them? get some self respect.....

lets try this then as a one off and due to all our locations attack vix. the only way we would win is if we keep the vix players laughing 24/7 at our 48 hour cs times!!!

Smallfishpunk

Phrourach
@Heres20BuckKillMe and you wonder why folks don't want you on their team Bucks. You have no sense of loyalty to those that help you or have helped you. You bite every hand that feeds you, until suddenly there is nothing

Your actions show what kind of person and player you are. The fact you are only posting this here out of childish spite, because you couldn't be a leader, says everything we all need to know. Leaders have far more loyalty, respect and refinement, and don't throw their dolls out of the pram in a tantrum. Enjoy your game my dear

DeletedUser56621

@Heres20BuckKillMe and you wonder why folks don't want you on their team Bucks. You have no sense of loyalty to those that help you or have helped you. You bite every hand that feeds you, until suddenly there is nothing

Your actions show what kind of person and player you are. The fact you are only posting this here out of childish spite, because you couldn't be a leader, says everything we all need to know. Leaders have far more loyalty, respect and refinement, and don't throw their dolls out of the pram in a tantrum. Enjoy your game my dear
Could not have said it better my dear conrade ! :cool:

DeletedUser56621

For one mate you said one thing .. The only true thing you said .. RUMORS.
You are not in EA so you have no idea what is coming ..

Back to my shadows.

- Insane

DeletedUser54067

As someone who is neutral in this conflict (although I personally favor one alliance over the other) this is going to be really interesting VICTRIX is probably going to be the winner of this conflict even though their not involved. :p

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
so let me understand this. we defeat vix by joining with all other alliances to gang up on them? get some self respect.....

lets try this then as a one off and due to all our locations attack vix. the only way we would win is if we keep the vix players laughing 24/7 at our 48 hour cs times!!!

You move closer towards then instead of contenting with Peace and Errors for kings of the middle of nowhere. You get a CS base, and with speed 3, mid o45 should give you sub 2 hour LS at a safe distance from them for you to open up the city for a close range CS during their offline times. Victrix sits here laughing because they're like "I hope no one listens to Nuts" then come here and go "lol they're literally doing the opposite, ok guys let's go take o44 unopposed"

Exactly why is the 20bucks hate on here though? This is like the one time I don't get it. We post the truth, and bucks is like "yup, they huggin" and you guys are like OMG THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LIKE YOU BUCKS

much later after vic 7 WW sweeps the server

OMG I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW, WE GOT INTO A POSITION TO FIGHT BLOODS AND NOW VIC IS TRIPLE THE SIZE OF THE REMAINING TEAMS, GREPOLIS IS RIGGED EVERYONE HUGS, IT'S THE GOLDERS FAULT

DeletedUser54610

Exactly why is the 20bucks hate on here though? This is like the one time I don't get it. We post the truth, and bucks is like "yup, they huggin" and you guys are like OMG THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LIKE YOU BUCKS

He flips out when he doesn't get his way. Thinking he has the upper hand (because he's the top player in the alliance) he leaves, thinking they'll cry for him back. His backup plan in his mind was probably to join bloods or vic. But.. everyone denies him because of his attitude. So he goes on discord world chat & externals leaking information. Fatality ruining his chances with any alliance, or even future servers.

Next server comes

OMG WHY WONT ANY GOOD ALLIANCES PICK ME UP.

Is he a good player? Possibly (I never actually seen him play.) But just like in football, if a player is poison (Antonio Brown) they do more harm then good for their team. Best of luck to Bucks. Hopefully you can get better mentally if you're going through some RL issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
You move closer towards then instead of contenting with Peace and Errors for kings of the middle of nowhere. You get a CS base, and with speed 3, mid o45 should give you sub 2 hour LS at a safe distance from them for you to open up the city for a close range CS during their offline times. Victrix sits here laughing because they're like "I hope no one listens to Nuts" then come here and go "lol they're literally doing the opposite, ok guys let's go take o44 unopposed"

much later after vic 7 WW sweeps the server

OMG I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW, WE GOT INTO A POSITION TO FIGHT BLOODS AND NOW VIC IS TRIPLE THE SIZE OF THE REMAINING TEAMS, GREPOLIS IS RIGGED EVERYONE HUGS, IT'S THE GOLDERS FAULT
Don't worry Cassandra. I'm sure they believe you ;)

A number of things made me leave.

At the start of this server Lonestar asked me to join him in P&L as one of the first members, saying it was gonna be like an "elite" alliance, only a few good players. As you can see, this is definitely not the case. Or as I can see... Trust me, they're a bunch of noobs without alarms... Ive not even lost half my units and I am up 60k ABP and 30k DBP.......

Suddenly some random noob -5x my size tries to force me to use my athena favor on someone who was being spell spammed, by Bloods (Who we had a NAP with, but they had none with us.) I then attacked one of the Bloods cities in my area, an inactive, I got told to back off because we had a NAP. (Which I knew nothing about until I was told.) So I did what was asked, I let it go. Yes, I LET IT GO. Not even a day later, our NAP gets dropped with Bloods.. OK....

At the same time we NAP with Errors and Spartans, from NAP to NAP.. Elite af.. Lonestar later recruits both Gold Up and FUN who were fighting spartans, thus violating the NAP with them, and PACT with Errors, who apparently decide who gets to lead P&L because they are "the reason" I was denied any sort of voice in the alliance, whatever I said didnt matter, I was only the one taking all the bloods cities.........

Achileus85

Phrourach
Do I see birth of some kind of superMRA? P&L+EA+Bloods (everyone with their sister alliances) - what a fantastic alliance. They should rename themselves to something like "Bloody Lovely Errors" or "Bloody Peace of Error". This could become most friendly server we have ever seen. Can I join already before its too late? Please?