trash talk

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Do I see birth of some kind of superMRA? P&L+EA+Bloods (everyone with their sister alliances) - what a fantastic alliance. They should rename themselves to something like "Bloody Lovely Errors" or "Bloody Peace of Error". This could become most friendly server we have ever seen. Can I join already before its too late? Please?

We are not with them we have been fighting them the last few days , rumor machine adding wrong again

Smallfishpunk

Phrourach
A number of things made me leave.

At the start of this server Lonestar asked me to join him in P&L as one of the first members, saying it was gonna be like an "elite" alliance, only a few good players. As you can see, this is definitely not the case. Or as I can see... Trust me, they're a bunch of noobs without alarms... Ive not even lost half my units and I am up 60k ABP and 30k DBP.......

Suddenly some random noob -5x my size tries to force me to use my athena favor on someone who was being spell spammed, by Bloods (Who we had a NAP with, but they had none with us.) I then attacked one of the Bloods cities in my area, an inactive, I got told to back off because we had a NAP. (Which I knew nothing about until I was told.) So I did what was asked, I let it go. Yes, I LET IT GO. Not even a day later, our NAP gets dropped with Bloods.. OK....

At the same time we NAP with Errors and Spartans, from NAP to NAP.. Elite af.. Lonestar later recruits both Gold Up and FUN who were fighting spartans, thus violating the NAP with them, and PACT with Errors, who apparently decide who gets to lead P&L because they are "the reason" I was denied any sort of voice in the alliance, whatever I said didnt matter, I was only the one taking all the bloods cities.........
Sigh, facts not being facts, as usual just sour grapes Bucks
Errors have no say in who P&L choose to be in their council, but Errors certainly has a say in who joins Errors :)
You were never going to have a place here, after how you behaved in 115, plain and simple. Lonestar stood by you when we told him you'd not be welcome here. And then you go and shoot him in the foot! Again, you show the true colours that everyone knows you have. Some of us tried to see past that on 115, we took you in, then we took you back. You bit us on the bum. Until you change how you treat folks, you can't complain when no one wishes to recruit you. Some day, hopefully soon, you will learn that important lesson :)

I only asked to join Errors to help with the event never intended to actually join there so what are you talking about, and Lonestar clearly told me it was you lot that kept me from being council
So either you are lying or Lonestar is lying because I have shown the screenshots

Smallfishpunk

Phrourach
I only asked to join Errors to help with the event never intended to actually join there so what are you talking about, and Lonestar clearly told me it was you lot that kept me from being council
So either you are lying or Lonestar is lying because I have shown the screenshots
Lonestar wanted to join us with your small group early on, similar to in 115. We had to say no, as some of our guys refused to play with you. So Lonestar made the decision to stick as P&L, rather than dump you. He stuck by YOU Bucks. Think on that :)

Lonestar wanted to join us with your small group early on, similar to in 115. We had to say no, as some of our guys refused to play with you. So Lonestar made the decision to stick as P&L, rather than dump you. He stuck by YOU Bucks. Think on that :)
As a leader should, he asked me to play and I accepted it would be weird if he'd just drop me and even then I wouldnt have minded anyway, I know I'm a tough kid to handle but hey if you can do it right I'm a machine ready to be used, I asked for little and got nothing, even when it was 100% in the benefit of the alliance and not my own gain, I dont gain anything from leadership status lol all I get is more work which I'd happily have done to get P&L the W against our enemies.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Oh chuck's, I mean I've been around bucks to know why lol. I just didn't get this one cause like, I've literally already called this :|

#praisebeuntotheprophet
#praisebeuntosupremeleader

DeletedUser56621

Also bucks, never change. You make everything to interesting. Now bloods, go fight p&l +error like I said was gunna happen so I can be right. My ego needs feeding.
Some of the things people say .. You realize Errors is not fighting bloods .. Stats lord people speak just to hear themselves talk :cool:

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Some of the things people say .. You realize Errors is not fighting bloods .. Stats lord people speak just to hear themselves talk :cool:
hmmm... you broke your pact with Potato collective immediately to go into a full defensive pact with Peace and Love - who are fighting WiB - and you are defending Peace and Love from WiB

So yeah... you are fighting bloods. Playing innocent is for women on Tinder

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Dont get mad because you're so bad at hiding your moves on the board that someone who isnt even playing sees it.

It's a matter of when, not If you'll fight them.