trash talk

DeletedUser56380

Nobody bats and eye with the 12 alliance coalition on 115 but let #NoHonorNutz do it and everyone suddenly has an issue with it. Bout time the shoes on the other foot.

I'm honestly enjoying the slander campaign against Fiasco more this world. They've gotten more creative with it. We have (allegedly) managed to hack inno and cancel a players VM (surely wasnt the players fault or Inno having internal issues, thats not possible) as well as (again allegedly) managed to hack into players own computers and freeze them so they are unable to save their cities.

Truly the creativity is outstanding. And yet...I seem left wanting. Where is all the criticism of Nutz' character? I for one vote to cast down our overbearing hug-latarian figurehead and instill a new leadership!

To apply for the coup you can reach me ingame, that is if you havent been kicked out of the world like Bucks. Gotta be relevant on 122 (or at all really) to join.

Haha :) :)

1saaa

Strategos
(Whistles innocently)

It's a good thing I'm not doing any leading because my schedule is packed.

Achileus85

Phrourach
what are cats?
The cat (Felis catus) is a small carnivorous mammal. It is the only domesticated species in the family Felidae and often referred to as the domestic cat to distinguish it from wild members of the family. The cat is either a house cat, a farm cat or a feral cat; the latter ranges freely and avoids human contact. Domestic cats are valued by humans for companionship and for their ability to hunt rodents. About 60 cat breeds are recognized by various cat registries.

brillbob

Phrourach
My monies on bloods

nuts i do question your brain power sometimes, or should i say lack of, every server your on with bloods , its bloods this or bloods that , you talk crap about them so much,its like are they all you think about , did you ask to join at some point and ruth turned you down, which i would not blame her one bit , so do me a favor instead of flapping your gums all the time why dont you attack , or you can do one better gather all your little nuts and bolts and shove them up your ***

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Xq58dqD.png

1saaa

Strategos
nuts i do question your brain power sometimes, or should i say lack of, every server your on with bloods , its bloods this or bloods that , you talk crap about them so much,its like are they all you think about , did you ask to join at some point and ruth turned you down, which i would not blame her one bit , so do me a favor instead of flapping your gums all the time why dont you attack , or you can do one better gather all your little nuts and bolts and shove them up your ***
Yeah nuts. Stop picking on bloods you absolute meanie. It doesn't matter if your right. Now go back to your poster of Ruthie ;)

On an unrelated note I'm not sure about who's doing more attacking (although, some can make a strong case) but I'm very sure about who's doing better attacking.

Good luck to bloods and lets make this fun :D