trash talk

Ranga1

Strategos
First off, You're*, grammar is important.

Second, I have not lost a single city. I may as well call for my internalization if these morons ever take a city from me.
Correct. Your alliance is still losing cities. C'mon Gal, thought you were smarter than that? Maybe ask Aok for a lesson lol what's worse, the moron or team who loses cities to moron' s???

DeletedUser56266

Correct, use of your is important. Refer above. Maybe time to replace weet with mart?
My grammar is fine? If you want to hurt my feelings, try harder. At least I'm not an illiterate lurker.

Ranga1

Strategos
My grammar is fine? If you want to hurt my feelings, try harder. At least I'm not an illiterate lurker.
You've had two tries and trying to interpret my first post and still haven't got it. Comprehension is your problem. 3rd time lucky maybe? Gal will hopefully be able to explain.

DeletedUser56266

You've had two tries and trying to interpret my first post and still haven't got it. Comprehension is your problem. 3rd time lucky maybe? Gal will hopefully be able to explain.
What exactly am I supposed to be interpreting? Your sad life? I think that's clear to all of us.

DeletedUser56266

And if you want to play this game.....

You've had two tries to interpret my first post and still haven't gotten it. Comprehension is your problem. Maybe your 3rd time will be lucky? Gal will hopefully be able to explain.

Now THAT'S how that should be said.

Ranga1

Strategos
And if you want to play this game.....

You've had two tries to interpret my first post and still haven't gotten it. Comprehension is your problem. Maybe your 3rd time will be lucky? Gal will hopefully be able to explain.

Now THAT'S how that should be said.
Lol still don't get it

DeletedUser56266

I'm just gonna put this out there... I like all three toons WAY more than I like Ranga

DeletedUser56266

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. It was not my intention. Was trying adding to the trash talk. God speed
I think I made it clear you didn't hurt my feelings Ranga. And you can't. Find your own to trash talk. Stay safe. "Hope" you don't get The Rona.