trash talk

pgalland25

Strategos
Not to pick sides here, because I honestly have 0 clue what your whole situation entails and I have even less f**ks to give about it, but from the outside looking in the previous two posts make it sound like you expected them to be loyal to you instead of Victrix. Someone with insider info please explain to me why Bloods were supposed to favor Fiasco over Victrix?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Not to pick sides here, because I honestly have 0 clue what your whole situation entails and I have even less f**ks to give about it, but from the outside looking in the previous two posts make it sound like you expected them to be loyal to you instead of Victrix. Someone with insider info please explain to me why Bloods were supposed to favor Fiasco over Victrix?

No, we did not expect their loyalty. Bloods just dropped their WW so victrix can get a head-start on 4. It's just in bad taste is all, it sucks too. Since @Ruthie2 did this without full support from other teams or leaders, with some of bloods flat out telling us they did not know. basically pg25, @TJ Kaniben had spent all morning asking virtus or bloods for their WW to stop Fiasco from winning the server, which is fair, they want the "victor" to say victrix, but it's certainly not a victory. Their goal is for us to not get 4, thus sending us off the server for being cheated a fair play essentially. Needless to say, we're a bit salty, but hey, I enjoy some salt as much as the next guy

DeletedUser8078

Probably the same amount you paid Virtus and Undertakers to try and block Victrix progress. Im really not sure what you even expected of Bloods considering the way you treated them earlier on.
You were hell bent on trying to align the entire Server against Victrix and now you cry foul. Suck it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

jason1250

Hekatontarch
Probably the same amount you paid Virtus and Undertakers to try and block Victrix progress. Im really not sure what you even expected of Bloods considering the way you treated them earlier on.
You were hell bent on trying to align the entire Server against Victrix and now you cry foul. Suck it up.

Lol Virtus been fighting you all server they don't need any motivation to block you. And who're Undertakers?

Careful now, we dont want u getting in trouble for commenting on externals

DeletedUser56742

How we treated bloods? You're joking right? They are the ones who broke their NAP with us without any warning nor any reason... I think you just realised that shi victrix are a sinking ship and had to voice your anger on the externals. In your own words: "Suck it up."

DeletedUser8078

How we treated bloods? You're joking right? They are the ones who broke their NAP with us without any warning nor any reason... I think you just realised that shi victrix are a sinking ship and had to voice your anger on the externals. In your own words: "Suck it up."
No anger here bud, but going by the above comments, looks like some in Fiasco certainly are a little upset to say the least. :)

SlothTzu

Strategos

Where do you even get your info from?

DeletedUser44321

Oh my yet another bloods weasel coming out of the woodwork to defend their mighty honor. No ones crying wolf were just calling out the move bullshit your trash team keeps continually pulling world to world, then all cry Bc things arnt fair that a team like yours would ever win with Trash players, trash strategy and pure leadership that’s led that team to failure for what 4-5 years now?

SlothTzu

Strategos
Oh my yet another bloods weasel coming out of the woodwork to defend their mighty honor. No ones crying wolf were just calling out the move bullshit your trash team keeps continually pulling world to world, then all cry Bc things arnt fair that a team like yours would ever win with Trash players, trash strategy and pure leadership that’s led that team to failure for what 4-5 years now?

This guy is a "founder" in Vix bro