trash talk

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
unknown.png

jameslongst

Strategos
And congrats to Fiasco for being the only team able to make edshado look like a nice guy.

Maybe there should be some sort of after action discussion you guys have? Like an “OMG we act like superior jerks to everyone let’s go to Jesus” type moment...or at least an “OMG we let foog be our leader and now we suck so hard” kind of moment.

Anything ringing a bell?

jason1250

Hekatontarch
And congrats to Fiasco for being the only team able to make edshado look like a nice guy.

Maybe there should be some sort of after action discussion you guys have? Like an “OMG we act like superior jerks to everyone let’s go to Jesus” type moment...or at least an “OMG we let foog be our leader and now we suck so hard” kind of moment.

Anything ringing a bell?

Shouldn't you be ghosting some time soon

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Well I suppose congratulations are in place, so yeah Congratulations guys. Was hoping for joint ops by bloods and vix rather than a straight up handover. But hey whatever works I guess. (Yeah, yeah, there is a hint of salt here)

Lets see how long you guys manage to keep your wonders though.
10k gold on 1 month and 1 week, for the first bust

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
Do hope you are still referring to grepolis here
I am.

I came to you in friendship and I honestly believe if you had accepted my offered help you would hold all seven crowns right now and all this would be very different.

Instead the Trolls ran the show as is the sad normal for the aptly named Fiasco. When we ghosted instead of crossing swords with our friends, you accused us of cowardice. Its just been a gross performance imho you guys may need to have some convos.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I am.

I came to you in friendship and I honestly believe if you had accepted my offered help you would hold all seven crowns right now and all this would be very different.

Instead the Trolls ran the show as is the sad normal for the aptly named Fiasco. When we ghosted instead of crossing swords with our friends, you accused us of cowardice. Its just been a gross performance imho you guys may need to have some convos.

I know you did, I do. There was too much distrust of you from other leaders that it simply could not work out. I do know you did James, but as you know, it is not one man who calls the shots on any team.

And we will have all 7 crowns mate, no matter what it takes.

pgalland25

Strategos
I know you did, I do. There was too much distrust of you from other leaders that it simply could not work out. I do know you did James, but as you know, it is not one man who calls the shots on any team.

I love that everyone's distrust of J completely overshadows any logical thinking or smart decision making. I also gave ya'll my word as a founder that we were here to help you and play a support role, and I never go back on my word. Then Foog essentially told me to get bent and our 40ish cities at the time were of more use to you than our help. You could have the #4 ranked attacking alliance (who started 2 months late with less than 30 people) fighting with you, instead your stubbornness pushed us to the other side of the map.

No worries though, we will not be offering our services to you again, good luck.