trash talk

SlothTzu

Strategos
Cya later mac 9

palp.jpg

DeletedUser56742

Its the Victrix master plan to win the world:
Step 1: Give Fiasco 100 cities
Step 2: Founder ghosts (to give the impression its a sinking ship)
Step 3: Turtle up with really unbalanced defence (so that fiasco can get nice bp)
Step 4: Lose Wonders
Step 5: Mass ghost
Step 6: GG EZ (cuz they already won the world right @MAC-9? )

css1981

Phrourach
Yes, and what a way to win a world, begging on your knees for the fourth wonder.... wow yet another example of the best leaders of all time in grepo history.... pussy @MAC-9

DeletedUser21287

Has the alliance with the most Honour and Integrity won yet? Asking for a friend :)

DeletedUser21287

Only thing sadder then being in a member in Victrix now is being a member in Bloods I think. I mean, Vix can at least claim they were good at one point. Bloods? um.....plus leaders there are a bunch of sell outs now to...

sad life

From a player now in your 6th alliance you may want to go back and hide in the shadows lol

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Good one mate, im not defending them though. i dont think ive gained a bp in several months :)

yeah in all fairness I checked a bunch of bloods profiles and a fair few (including you) haven't gained any dbp in at least a month, although we've caught a couple sending late support to vix cities over last couple weeks

Ro deschain

Phrourach
From a player now in your 6th alliance you may want to go back and hide in the shadows lol

Originally invited into Pandemonium on the condition I surrender a bunch of cities to Victrix. So I said no to that and joined Vicrata fought Vix in O44 when they had better players still, then later we merged with Fiasco. I imagine that during that time you and bloods were busy fighting ghost cities and inactive players then boasting about you're crazy honor and integrity

DeletedUser21287

Originally invited into Pandemonium on the condition I surrender a bunch of cities to Victrix. So I said no to that and joined Vicrata fought Vix in O44 when they had better players still, then later we merged with Fiasco. I imagine that during that time you and bloods were busy fighting ghost cities and inactive players then boasting about you're crazy honor and integrity

I cant remember actually lol

Ive been losing months of my life on speed 6 - never again :(