trash talk

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Your friend started insulting me so i figured i should go because its easy to name call but to add something to a debate it seems its very hard for him to do.

Look Nuts i dont want to argue with you all, i wish you and the Fiasco team the best like i said whoever wins out of 3 of you deserves it your all good teams i cant say really that my own team for which i played at the start VICTRIX is trash they are not neither is Bloods everyone plays differently lets just wait and see whoever wins and how its just a game man really :/

Dude, maybe you're the one getting to serious??? I mean the name of this thread is literally trash talk....just cmon now....

DeletedUser57382

Dude, maybe you're the one getting to serious??? I mean the name of this thread is literally trash talk....just cmon now....

We should be Better even in a game we should be more kind to eachother and should promote i know its hard but we need to change,and if we manage to be like that online then maybe we can be like that outside there will always be bad people that do bad things but we shouldnt follow them and be bad ourselves.

Its a Game but,we are Human beings i have been hurt before by others in this game i have been sad thats why im trying to show you to be better.

Life is short and no one should spend it in Hate i will try and be better myself hope you will all try yourselves as well.

Much Respect and Love peeps

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I mean, he's right guys, there are human being who play this game. Sadly, the leaders in victrix and bloods are scumbags, not people and can go pound sand. I will gladly give respect to those who deserve it, but we overcame a huge deficit, massive backdoor deals, a large number of spies and managed to pull out a win. Sorry we should tone down our victory cause you asked us to @War Angel . Please stop following everyone around saying good game for brownie points, you left to play a new server like you always do, never seeing things through to the end, but every time someone calls you out you're like "oh much love and respect, hope we all are having fun"

Stick to worlds you play and let us Fiascholes celebrate without your mindless drivel, please and thank you.

DeletedUser57382

I mean, he's right guys, there are human being who play this game. Sadly, the leaders in victrix and bloods are scumbags, not people and can go pound sand. I will gladly give respect to those who deserve it, but we overcame a huge deficit, massive backdoor deals, a large number of spies and managed to pull out a win. Sorry we should tone down our victory cause you asked us to @War Angel . Please stop following everyone around saying good game for brownie points, you left to play a new server like you always do, never seeing things through to the end, but every time someone calls you out you're like "oh much love and respect, hope we all are having fun"

Stick to worlds you play and let us Fiascholes celebrate without your mindless drivel, please and thank you.

Of course Brother i will not comment here anymore :) will let you all play of course.

Im very proud of you all here and im very happy i played in a world where you all are. And Thank you for all the advice you gave me as well as Spartan AD and Annette :) you all will continue to be my inspiration and the greatest Grepo players ever.

Respect my friend.

Be Safe

1saaa

Strategos
@War Angel. I feel like a key reason a lot of people disliked what you said was because arguing that everyone deserves the crown equally after fiasco won a server that quite frankly I personally believed was an easy win for vics. Many fiasco players see it an an insult to all the hard work they and its leaders put into winning 122 by implying that their efforts were worth just as much as the people they thrashed.

I'll happily admit that I was fully wrong about fiasco losing 122, never been happier to be wrong though ;)

Spartan AD

Phrourach
image0.png

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back on this fine afternoon to comedy central.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Only thing sadder then being in a member in Victrix now is being a member in Bloods I think. I mean, Vix can at least claim they were good at one point. Bloods? um.....plus leaders there are a bunch of sell outs now to...

sad life

Not sure how true this is anymore. Honestly can't tell which team is sadder now

Lycaon7

Peltast
Why are toons attacking me? They are behaving like a bunch of wild dogs going after a sick, one nut, three legged wildebeest. :(

Ro deschain

Phrourach
I give em some credit, usually they send support to cities they lose for hours or days afterward before they realize what happened. So far none of that I suppose