trash talk

Spartan AD

Phrourach
@Toons @Bloods just gonna say this once but your chance to do something on 122 that actually matters is over, you had 10 months (if not more) to fight and try to beat Fiasco and even though you all rallied to Vix’s side to try and win you failed to do so (perhaps if you’d been attacking with some of the vigour that you’re using now you might’ve done a bit better), so why don’t you all take a loss graciously and stop attacking our guys who have worked hard for the win and are just trying to take a break until the next world.

If you really want to have an active and fun battle instead of slamming your troops into our stacks every other week, try fighting each other? But please, have some respect and let our guys get on with their lives for at least a few months until a new world with good settings opens up, and if you really want a second shot at a proper battle meet us on there.

DeletedUser54339

Lol,
@Toons @Bloods just gonna say this once but your chance to do something on 122 that actually matters is over, you had 10 months (if not more) to fight and try to beat Fiasco and even though you all rallied to Vix’s side to try and win you failed to do so (perhaps if you’d been attacking with some of the vigour that you’re using now you might’ve done a bit better), so why don’t you all take a loss graciously and stop attacking our guys who have worked hard for the win and are just trying to take a break until the next world.

If you really want to have an active and fun battle instead of slamming your troops into our stacks every other week, try fighting each other? But please, have some respect and let our guys get on with their lives for at least a few months until a new world with good settings opens up, and if you really want a second shot at a proper battle meet us on there.
Lol, Toons

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Bloods, toons can you lot like stop eq'in me for 2 seconds?

You do realize if you ever grow pair to actually throw a nuke my way I will gold it right up eh?

I am retired fellas, let me retire in peace without seeing your nukes sinkin' on my walls

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Bloods, toons can you lot like stop eq'in me for 2 seconds?

You do realize if you ever grow pair to actually throw a nuke my way I will gold it right up eh?

I am retired fellas, let me retire in peace without seeing your nukes sinkin' on my walls

they don't understand. You don't get crowns people, that's why we're here. We will play for 100 years if we have to. So let me be clear:

tenor.gif

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
nice job with those inactives there boods, too bad you guys get your wonders solo busted. I hear its a bit windy....

Last edited:

DeletedUser57382

You guys/girls still here ? Jeez:rolleyes: this world did end like a long time ago.

Take some advice from me please and dont take this game so personally there are a lot of jerks here(ingame) so just try and ignore them they dont matter anywyas.

Just try and have fun ;)