trash talk

tanniCrow

Peltast
atleast i dont go to vacation mode everytime im getting attacked or im gunna lose a city.
one of innocent tyrannies favorite things to do.
as well as spam a cs into a city overnight when they know someones asleep...jingram... than message people that theyre gunna get banned cause the seige failed. quit trying to ban me, and i saw those attacks on my city last night, the second i activated my militia you pulled. same thing you accused me of.

Venomm

Hipparchus
So you insulting us for going to vacation? Just remember, not all people love to get attack in his city,
especially when the people have problem in RL. So they going to VM to not make any stress anymore

Finegold

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif

Siaz

Hipparchus
i feel like this excuse - problems in real life is pathetic, i understand that your cities getting sieged is another real life problem but VM isnt going to make it dissapear

Last edited:

Venomm

Hipparchus
i feel like this excuse - problems in real life is pathetic, i understand that your cities getting sieged is another real life problem but VM isnt going to make it dissapear
That's my excuse, if you don't like, It's okay. I have right to argument here too