Trash Talk

Wlod

Hipparchus
Check Grepodata, it shows based on CS landing time, so even if the player is kicked it should be tracked.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Check Grepodata, it shows based on CS landing time, so even if the player is kicked it should be tracked.

it would be nice if it worked like the old oracle... but it does not, they officially lost only 1 city because mutzy stayed in the ally and thats all grepodata picks up and displays.

MookFamous

Hipparchus
Whatever happened to having 1 alliance and calling it day. Now a days everyone needs 100 brother/sister alliances, I don't like it personally. But that's grep for ya lol

annette61

Phrourach
Its is a sad time many people around the world have lost some loved ones due to covid and have use grepo as out let there is a war going on with Russia and Ukraine.Easter is a time when families get together and now you take peacetime away some dont see there families but there are a lot that do why change now not good Innogames. It is tradition i didn't think you were that heartless.

Kosti

Phrourach
Its is a sad time many people around the world have lost some loved ones due to covid and have use grepo as out let there is a war going on with Russia and Ukraine.Easter is a time when families get together and now you take peacetime away some dont see there families but there are a lot that do why change now not good Innogames. It is tradition i didn't think you were that heartless.
VM is a thing

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
Whatever happened to having 1 alliance and calling it day. Now a days everyone needs 100 brother/sister alliances, I don't like it personally. But that's grep for ya lol

Alliance limits use to be 60+ and they keep going down. Some people actually have friends

jamy63.5

Phrourach
Nothing like being in the dark when your whole alliance has gone and you are left all alone like billy fucking no m8s

bugeyes10

Phrourach
I feel like after his 8th dead CS he would've gotten the message, but I guess he's a little slow.
unknown.png

Kurbads.

Phrourach
INNO cares only about $$$ Event running means more monkeys will buy flyers.. they even recommended russians to us VPN and not stop buying their cheap stuff

XUNGA

Taxiarch
I think more worlds have been gained by waving the tongue than waving the sword. We have to accept, everyone uses their best weapons.
When I try to convince someone of my point of view, they usually fall asleep, which is great when we think about making a night call...

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I love hugging.... not.

Wish more people enjoyed the fight
You should be a Pirate! You almost sound like one! We play for the fight, not the crown!
It is sooo much fun killing pixels people just paid good money for! You SUGO guys should just join us to do a rebel Pirates server to make life difficult for everyone else, especially MRAs! Plus, ya get ta talk like a Pirate and say Arrgh! all the time!

Be a chance for you guys to play old school with no discord, just a clean forum. Have a little fun and blow up enemy nukes just for farts and giggles!

Plus the giggles are set Red, just for giggles!

Edit: and as for the tongue, my friend Xunga, yes, many prefer cunning linguistics to real play! ;)

Last edited: