Trash Talk

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
Again, the most simple of concepts seem to elude you all at all times.

We have 0 diplomacy with anybody. 0. Damn, we didnt even ally our branch alliance, they are just brown on the map.
Also, not to flatter yourself too much either, the fact that we would break JFL sieges is not a hugging thing, we will go for those cities ourselves and mostly everything is due to a "no to Charlie" policy, as as it was said before, the grepo community has a pretty damn low standard set for how decent of a human you need to be to not get shunned and Charlie is unable to meet it.

And too add to this, to help you visualize, here is our pact and enemies list of the world:

Attachments

• enemies.PNG
    enemies.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 53
  • pacts.PNG
    pacts.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 53

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
It's actually amazing how much truth @Soggy Bottoms actually speaks, when my premade drops on a revolt server ill give you and Commit a message :)

I'll just leave it at that, I hope Retirement Home wins

It is what it is. All the pages of words , dancing and huffing and puffing wont change it. Yea it is personal. I put my complete trust in them that what they were saying was the truth. Just part of the game but a part I do not like . Maybe I should have seen it coming and I am just whining. Lets leave it at that. They are free to do what they want , but the list of players I trust is getting very short. Wycked Sister is back on my trust list.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
If you trust wycked sister you probably need to clock in to your local doctor for a checkup.

The only thing you can trust her to do is to, without fail, fall out with someone and hop to a new alliance at the earliest possibility.

I’ve never even played with her, just can see it happen every world (have rejected her join requests a few times myself)

wycked sister

Lochagos
If you trust wycked sister you probably need to clock in to your local doctor for a checkup.

The only thing you can trust her to do is to, without fail, fall out with someone and hop to a new alliance at the earliest possibility.

I’ve never even played with her, just can see it happen every world (have rejected her join requests a few times myself)

I would use you for proctology as you have your head up your own as well as other people's. We didnt know you were so important as rejecting people yourself, you being the Gargoyle of Grepo

Why are you so concerned at what I do ? I dont care a blink about you !!!

Corvidaan

Phrourach
“We didn’t know you were so important as rejecting people yourself, you being the gargoyle of grepo”

She says to the guy with the consecutive world winning premade of friends. God I hope meme still let me play with them the next time they drop. :eek:

Last edited:

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
“We didn’t know you were so important as rejecting people yourself, you being the gargoyle of grepo”

She says to the guy with the consecutive world winning premade of friends. God I hope meme still let me play with them the next time they drop. :eek:

application rejected nerd

I would use you for proctology as you have your head up your own as well as other people's. We didnt know you were so important as rejecting people yourself, you being the Gargoyle of Grepo

Why are you so concerned at what I do ? I dont care a blink about you !!!
Yes the player who deletes forums cause they don't like how a siege is posted is very trustworthy indeed. Imagine being so petty sigh. It is what it is Ig, will be sure to remember how you sabotaged us from now onward.

Devil420

Hoplite
JFL is mass recruiting LOL. I am sure Charlie gets more applications than you have messages in this world.
JFL Hugging LOL. Hugging an invisible Alliance?
dont join jfl they eat there most active people and wallet warriors. they shitty *** alliance. this why they lost 141 because they ate to many of there active people did same thing on 143. they changed there stories over 3 times during all the bs. got screen shots of everything.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
dont join jfl they eat there most active people and wallet warriors. they shitty *** alliance. this why they lost 141 because they ate to many of there active people did same thing on 143. they changed there stories over 3 times during all the bs. got screen shots of everything.
its 1st time i play with jfl and i have no clue what happened in previous worlds. i disagree about many things with Charlie but i will always support a decision to internalise a player who is banned in same world not just once but twice

Devil420

Hoplite
its 1st time i play with jfl and i have no clue what happened in previous worlds. i disagree about many things with Charlie but i will always support a decision to internalise a player who is banned in same world not just once but twice
proof says other wise. i got all kinds of proof. charlie a ***** plain and simple. changed his stories 3 times on it and tried accusing me of cheating when got proof of your own guys admitting they used cheats.

i know ive sent you screen shots before of all **** on discord never once seen any from charlie.

StoryTime

Lochagos
proof says other wise. i got all kinds of proof. charlie a ***** plain and simple. changed his stories 3 times on it and tried accusing me of cheating when got proof of your own guys admitting they used cheats.

i know ive sent you screen shots before of all **** on discord never once seen any from charlie.

Why are you crying in externals? You multi accounted, which I said not to do or you would get banned. Then you ignored me, got yourself banned, and still I let you stay around. Then you start botting, get banned for that, and still cry "CHARLIE I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO HELP THIS WORLD" and begged me to let you stay.

Reality check, I gave you a free pass on the first one, if you are incapable of playing this game fairly, then dont play it at all.

C- Tier teammate, just because you spend money doesnt mean you get to cheat and expect me to continue to allow you in this alliance. Learn to play without multi accounting and botting and then maybe you can come complain on the externals. I don't know why people feel entitled to be in this alliance, ive made it clear many times I do not care to drag people along.

World has ended already, we beat down the meme machine rejects at a score of nearing 4:1, end of story. Why you waste time typing here is beyond me. Move on to the speed 6, theres nothing left in this world and if you play for the "dom win" you are a lifetime loser for sure.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Day 5 of reminding Charlie that beating Miknel and Dan/TKF has nothing to do with his 4:0 loss record against Meme Machine who aren’t even on 143.

Last edited by a moderator:

StoryTime

Lochagos
I know, tough pill the swallow that you watched a premade full of meme players drop to rim me, including you and the other people who have gotten stomped by me in past worlds to spam from the rim, fail on just about every level to do that. Watching a player who only cares about winning wars dominate your crew of botters has to hit hard. Don't worry, next world when I drop solo and quit after inno can't fix alarms for a week im sure out of the woodworks your rando ally will claim the credit for making me quit and suddenly find a voice again.

Worlds where I don't play solo : JFL 6 : Any rando alliance with the meme players 0

Enjoy playing worlds where I dont drop with players just to dodge me, funny watching how quickly you and the other rejects ran to the rim on this one when you realized I had JFL formed here.

RIP.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I know, tough pill the swallow that you watched a premade full of meme players drop to rim me, including you and the other people who have gotten stomped by me in past worlds to spam from the rim, fail on just about every level to do that. Watching a player who only cares about winning wars dominate your crew of botters has to hit hard. Don't worry, next world when I drop solo and quit after inno can't fix alarms for a week im sure out of the woodworks your rando ally will claim the credit for making me quit and suddenly find a voice again.

Worlds where I don't play solo : JFL 6 : Any rando alliance with the meme players 0

Enjoy playing worlds where I dont drop with players just to dodge me, funny watching how quickly you and the other rejects ran to the rim on this one when you realized I had JFL formed here.

RIP.

You could have at least tried to make it seem like you actually believed what you were typing and goaded us into thinking you were delusional, baiting 3 hours of rabid responses.

Instead you went too far and it’s just obviously troll bait.

~losing his touch in the psychological warfare game