Trash Talking Thread~EN 82 Taras

DeletedUser31747

The whole game has gone lame tame, new breed of players along with ridiculous game changes. Not like the good ole days of old, North.

But isnt it always like that? With change comes the oldies sayin "remember those days, so much better"

but really, with no change, it would stagnate. I have started my first server on....gamma i think, been a while, but i actually prefer the new system (except the overt abuse of gold)

so when you think about it, you guys are those old men with cotton pants over there belly buttons, walking sticks and a hunch back.

DeletedUser

I remember "those days" back before heroes and all of this but I've adjusted to what the game is now. Those days were nice but it's different now so there's no point in worrying about it too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48785

But isnt it always like that? With change comes the oldies sayin "remember those days, so much better"

but really, with no change, it would stagnate. I have started my first server on....gamma i think, been a while, but i actually prefer the new system (except the overt abuse of gold)

so when you think about it, you guys are those old men with cotton pants over there belly buttons, walking sticks and a hunch back.

Well you young whippersnapper, things just aint the way they used to be. You youngsters and your gold buyin, auto buildin, getting cities before BP ended. Things were harder back in my day. You actually needed skill and hard work ;)

DeletedUser17981

Well, I've been kicking it around since world Alpha along with NicklausOriginal and Elminars and few more I found on this world. When I first started playing, I'd have been bored if the game didn't change. So, it's not exactly change, in my opinion, more of- Evolution.
Now Evolution, like in nature, is good, and essential for survival, but then, mutations causing anomalies isn't good. X-Men is all hunky dory, but Gold Abuse isn't good. Today, it's like- you can fat wallet your way to the top and close out a server with a fairly high rank and good stats to show off.
Back in the days of Alpha- Speed 1, CQ, Morale etc, it was hard. We learnt timing stuff, and sniping and troop build ratios. Calculated painstakingly, sieges were planned in hours, sometimes days- with the infinite alliance cap...
It certainly was very different. Change is good, gradual, not radical... and monetizing is also good, but to a limit...

(LOL, sorry for the long sterile post, but just my 2c)

;)

DeletedUser43325

Since no one feels inclined to post any real trash talk I suppose I will

Tsunami, The Unknown, The Entourage, what ever failing alliance name they choose to call themselves, came into this world talking the most amount of trash on the externals. That is a known fact. Dubbing us the "fail list" and that we "only made a list of people we hoped to bring in", talking about how much Envenom would get rolled.. All I've seen since is internal struggles with "Tsunami" or as they should be called "The Fail List", a break up in the alliance, a change in leadership, a miserably failed 10 city op, and a near 200K deficit in BP after 2 weeks.

Wheres the trash talk now, fail list?

DeletedUser27128

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fluxon6 again.

That was funny though..

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fluxon6 again.

That was funny though..

weHGmSf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: