Trash Talking Thread~EN 82 Taras

DeletedUser38223

Tsunami is a bunch of nubs :p Yersinia pestis is were all the pros are at :cool:

DeletedUser44089

All I gets from that alliance name sadly is pests, old latin words don't show up really.

DeletedUser

yersinia is a bunch of noobs, their 300 members can't even defend a siege against 10 players when their player is online.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Everyones talking about how great tsunami is, but if you're so great why make pacts? Especially so early on it feels like its another "lets all pact against the alliance with Venom in their name in"

DeletedUser32250

Since no one feels inclined to post any real trash talk I suppose I will

Tsunami, The Unknown, The Entourage, what ever failing alliance name they choose to call themselves, came into this world talking the most amount of trash on the externals. That is a known fact. Dubbing us the "fail list" and that we "only made a list of people we hoped to bring in", talking about how much Envenom would get rolled.. All I've seen since is internal struggles with "Tsunami" or as they should be called "The Fail List", a break up in the alliance, a change in leadership, a miserably failed 10 city op, and a near 200K deficit in BP after 2 weeks.

Wheres the trash talk now, fail list?

You have no idea :D

DeletedUser

It seems to me that Envenom are starting to lose its best fighters already. And have replaced them with players almost without BP from Red Dawn

DeletedUser15834

It seems to me like Tsunami already lost a lot of its best players when a bunch of them left to form Splash

DeletedUser22708

THE DEATH CRUSADERS are probably the best alliance out there right now. Just because of their name, and it's written in capital letters. Fierce! Venom and Tsunami should watch out

DeletedUser27128

THE DEATH CRUSADERS are probably the best alliance out there right now. Just because of their name, and it's written in capital letters. Fierce! Venom and Tsunami should watch out

What are you doing here again? Who invited you to Taras?? :heh: