Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser

22 transports.. good job. You single handedly killed all of our troops, on your own with no help whatsoever. Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

Are zancles any relation to cankles?
Sorry, trash/shpam - always getting those two mixed up.

DeletedUser42486

okay lets hear it..

"Triad couldnt defend a siege" bla bla bla...

DeletedUser33530

Triad couldnt defend a siege bla bla bla...

There we good?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey, sorry to interrupt the "bolting" going on here..
do you guys remember about 2 years ago there was a guy that made videos of the alliances and narrated them as well, i for get his name
noob doctor, or something.. what ever happened to that guy? it was kinda entertaining .

much better then reading in every thread how triad is over-rated and all, i do find it funny that 80 players that is ranked 7th somehow brought 1/2 the world together to form what is it being called? a coalition :) i think its somewhere around 700 players now teaming up
thats what, 2 MRAlliances with their academies ... find that noob doc, id like to hear his diagnosis

DeletedUser47156

[island]173196[/island] has been designated as a 'Core Island' by Hectors House.

The Eddie Izzard sketch about a flag comes to mind. They have a grand total of 3 cities on the island, ........ have 8 cities on the island.

Well, Hectors: I claim all islands start with a 15-----, 16------, or 17------. :)

DeletedUser46838

HOW about both of you make me a sig and which ever is best i will have and that will then also decide who is better ?

Hey Brad, remember this post? Well...

f9a7d80f-dacc-4ffa-9742-145fc4d82700_zps9uerdffx.png

DeletedUser17748

[island]173196[/island] has been designated as a 'Core Island' by Hectors House.

The Eddie Izzard sketch about a flag comes to mind. They have a grand total of 3 cities on the island, ........ have 8 cities on the island.

Well, Hectors: I claim all islands start with a 15-----, 16------, or 17------. :)

Best post I've seen today xD