Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser8049

I'm sorry Thoria. What were you lying?

Maybe I'm not hip to the new 'common core' math you were raised with, but that looks like 6 worlds to me.

Just for your information you should actually read what other people write i never said i only played 2 worlds. Yes i started 6 worlds as you started 4 worlds and the difference between playing and starting should be clear even to you but i see the "common sense" doesnt apply here. And i see no more bp/position talk :p ? You wanna compare in 2 months or not so confident anymore? :D

Its best Not to argue with an idiot . They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you through experience.
Let the stats show the facts on who the fighters areand who the simmers are.

exactly my point

DeletedUser22977

Just for your information you should actually read what other people write i never said i only played 2 worlds. Yes i started 6 worlds as you started 4 worlds and the difference between playing and starting should be clear even to you but i see the "common sense" doesnt apply here. And i see no more bp/position talk :p ? You wanna compare in 2 months or not so confident anymore? :D

exactly my point

No. we will compare in 2 months. While you snack on inactives out on the rim, Traid will be settling some scores...

And I started 4 worlds? Sure. 3 I logged into just to see what the settings were like. TBH, I hadn't even known I had started on any different worlds until I had to look at them. 1 day per world, compared to your efforts. Yeah, that's comparable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, after Triad took all of IO's attention off you all so you could not find yourselves swallowed up and eaten like the muppets you are, after Triad supported Hydra, didn't break their pact in place since server start, and pretty much made the game a lot easier for you by taking attention away from your little borderlands band of simmers,after you realized that by breaking a pact with the only ally who stood by your side the entire game so you could side with the alliance who has tried to take your cities again, and again, and again just because you couldn't beat Triad in a stand up game played the way it was meant to, you had to find a new way to cheat to try and take a hit at them..

Interesting lurking and reading this....
Did Hydra benefit from being pacted with Triad? Absolutely no doubt whatsoever you are entirely correct I doubt they would have coped with war vs Triad and IO.

However.... the pact was also mutually beneficial to Triad, a fact conveniently ignored. Triad have played it very, very smart... and full credit to them. They had all the top alliances - themselves, Hydra and DF - fighting IO. Both Hydra and DF were so keen on the a WW invite / cooperation with Triad they didn't consider the bigger picture.... the only realistic way to stop you guys was the entire server against you.

DF... you successfully recruited some of their best players, and they abandoned the rest cos they wanted the crown. Hydra? Well don't know the story there, am guessing you tried to recruit a few but they didn't agree with the policy of "recruit the best, eat the rest??" We know you have tried to poach a few from NWA, that you cant deny.

You should actually be thanking Hydra - they refused to consider ww cooperation with any other alliance, and kept the Triad pact until it was 100% clear you had absolutely no interest in working together with them for the wonders. Only then did they (understandably) get disillusioned. In sticking by you to the last - there is every chance they allowed you to get the first 4 wonders.

Question.... Had the entire server been working against you a month ago, or the ww period started later allowing others more time to prepare, would you have got the first four wonders? Who knows. Congratulations for getting them... very well deserved... but I for one think it will be a tougher fight than perhaps some of you are expecting to get the remaining three... and your hands on the crown. And if you do achieve it... well it will be very much deserved.

But what do I know, I am just a noob.... based in an ocean that was completely written off with no chance whatsoever at having an impact on this server ;)

DeletedUser2595

The members of DF that joined were less concerned about the crown and more concerned about other things, one of which was some of DF's continued closeness to Avernus etc. As for Hydra, no we didn't try and poach any of their players. We didn't like that they were obviously communicating with and had some form of agreement with IO/Prometheus as they had members of those alliances rotating into them to try and complete Pyramids and Temple. There was also the fact that they had previously tried to form a WW alliance with NF/Avernus but the NWA splintering put a dent in that ambition. Or so we were informed. ;)

Only one NWA player that I know of was spoken to and that was because their name was given to us. When it became clear that they weren't actually going to go through with it, we withdrew the offer. I'm sure they got welcomed back into the fold and have stories to tell of how they tricked Triad. Fair play to them. :)

About your question. I honestly don't know what would have happened if the WW had been delayed by a few more months as we weren't fully prepared for WW either in all honesty. I'd like to think that we would still have taken the 4 WW's. It was interesting to race 3 alliances each trying to get 2 and also an ally (at the time) who seemed intent on racing us for the same WW's. As for the whole server working against us... I think it's underestimating your capabilities a bit to say you needed 4 or 5 alliances that are each larger/similar size as us to beat us.

Getting the full 7 will be fun for all sides. Even if only when it gets to nuking your 1 city WW island - I expect that will be a battle worth seeing, even if I don't agree with the tactics of 1 city WW's! At least it shows you were planning for WW well in advance though. :)

DeletedUser49796

you sure know a lot about simming at least what i can see from your bp

Would you like to make a dig about my BP whilst you're here? Because I'd love to hear that little gem.

Regardless...

Arowyn, which players of Hydra's would you have us poach? The ones who send abusive PMs that get them banned, the ones who attack their allies (not that i'm holding a grudge or anything about that...) or the ones who get players banned, for making a joke, because it's the only possible way they could ever land on a Triad wonder, and hold it?

I also wouldn't throw the 'noob' remark around in a derogatory fashion if I were you...I mean, I'm apparently a 'noob', at least according to some people out there...and I'd like to think I can look after myself just fine.

Regardless...SH101 might be nicer about your 1 city wonder than I am to the NWA out there reading this. I'd throw it up there with some of the worst tactics i've seen in Grepo. You're so scared about possibly losing a wonder that you do that - do you genuinely not have enough good players to have a proper wonder island like Triad, and even IO, have managed? How embarrassing. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8049

Would you like to make a dig about my BP whilst you're here? Because I'd love to hear that little gem.

ofc not. I have utmost respect for your "fighting" ability. But you need to understand that i will defend myself against ppl who are calling me a simmer just because i started 2 months later then them and spawn on the rim but dont have the bp to back it up. (see chu-ko-nu posts)

DeletedUser48002

ofc not. I have utmost respect for your "fighting" ability. But you need to understand that i will defend myself against ppl who are calling me a simmer just because i started 2 months later then them and spawn on the rim but dont have the bp to back it up. (see chu-ko-nu posts)

I don't understand your logic of discussion here. You came here to defend your alliance not yourself, right? So when I said "you", it's your alliance including you. Since we have not lost even single slinger fighting each other, it would not be fair to judge each other just by or number of months played. I have my reservations about judging a player by BP only, but that doesn't matter here. What matter's here is your alliance (not calling you because you will again take it to completely different direction) plays grepo like sim city. Failed miserably because they were up against Triad :)

DeletedUser8049

I don't understand your logic of discussion here. You came here to defend your alliance not yourself, right? So when I said "you", it's your alliance including you. Since we have not lost even single slinger fighting each other, it would not be fair to judge each other just by or number of months played. I have my reservations about judging a player by BP only, but that doesn't matter here. What matter's here is your alliance (not calling you because you will again take it to completely different direction) plays grepo like sim city. Failed miserably because they were up against Triad :)

So you know about BP? oh yeah killing inactives also gives BP. :D

Happy simming in the corner of world :)

this is the post i am talking about. You talk about bp and simming while you have third of my bp. and if you really wanna tell me that you talk about simming of alliance you are even more clueless as we are 3rd in bp there too as alliance.

DeletedUser48002

BP doesn't always indicate player's ability to fight.

As

killing inactives also gives BP.

Not sure who is clueless :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regardless...SH101 might be nicer about your 1 city wonder than I am to the NWA out there reading this. I'd throw it up there with some of the worst tactics i've seen in Grepo. You're so scared about possibly losing a wonder that you do that - do you genuinely not have enough good players to have a proper wonder island like Triad, and even IO, have managed? How embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Hun, we've already chatted about this lol.... we can debate all day long if the tactics are "cheating", or "not in the spirit of the game"... but how is it any more "unfair" then a player who golds up a nuke or city to gain an advantage?? both are in the rules, agree or disagree. And in the case of David vs Goliath - if you cant beat someone by firepower alone isn't it smart to consider other tactics - or in the case of grepolis, achievements thru diplomacy and clever play?

NWA still had to BUILD a wonder on that island... and not only that, we got 2 wonders - the other on a "proper" WW island. So you cant complain too much! Who would have thought that from the "written-off" south?! LOL. My only hope is if that island falls, its due to a straight fight, rather than an inactive letting the side down. But what happens happens.

And as for our one city WW.... Well wouldn't it be boring if TRIAD had it too easy? Didn't someone say you guys have achieved everything already. Well call it an ultimate challenge if you like... the chance to say even a one city WW island couldn't stop you getting the Crown. Anyway, I hope this server continues for many months to come, and one things for sure - the battle for the Colossus will be a fight to remember... personally, I cant wait! :)

ps NOOB and PROUD ;)

DeletedUser49796

ofc not. I have utmost respect for your "fighting" ability.

this is the post i am talking about. You talk about bp and simming while you have third of my bp. and if you really wanna tell me that you talk about simming of alliance you are even more clueless as we are 3rd in bp there too as alliance.

This is what I do not understand.

You will happily slate Chu-ko-nu on his BP and thus his perceived abilities, but you will not slate me on mine...why not? Just because my BP is higher doesn't make me any better of a player. Maybe I'm just lucky and seem to catch a lot of players offline, or maybe I'm secretly forcing the guys over here to stick horses in cities to let me clear it with Mantis for BP so I look better than I am and everyone leaves me alone?

Plus you can't really deny Chu-ko-nu was right....you do play Grepo like Sim City. Your alliance has turtled up all its cities to huge extremes, but brute force is more than enough to get through that, just ask Deniscro or HolyHolger about how well that worked for them...whereas I bet if you tried to land a CS on Valkeneth or Dustballs who aren't turtled up you'd have far less luck than I did with your turtles... See the point we're making? Good players don't need to turtle.

DeletedUser8049

This is what I do not understand.

You will happily slate Chu-ko-nu on his BP and thus his perceived abilities, but you will not slate me on mine...why not? Just because my BP is higher doesn't make me any better of a player. Maybe I'm just lucky and seem to catch a lot of players offline, or maybe I'm secretly forcing the guys over here to stick horses in cities to let me clear it with Mantis for BP so I look better than I am and everyone leaves me alone?

Plus you can't really deny Chu-ko-nu was right....you do play Grepo like Sim City. Your alliance has turtled up all its cities to huge extremes, but brute force is more than enough to get through that, just ask Deniscro or HolyHolger about how well that worked for them...whereas I bet if you tried to land a CS on Valkeneth or Dustballs who aren't turtled up you'd have far less luck than I did with your turtles... See the point we're making? Good players don't need to turtle.

it has nothing to do with skill i am just pointing out that his lack of bp sugest that he is a simmer and him calling somebody else simmer is funny :p
and the second part about turtling is like arguing what was first egg or chicken (ps: you never took city from us so how would you know how we turtle)

DeletedUser49796

and the second part about turtling is like arguing what was first egg or chicken (ps: you never took city from us so how would you know how we turtle)

I know you turtle because I know everything - I'm like mystic meg.

That and you all have about as much skill as a dead duck, so you'd have to turtle.

DeletedUser8049

I know you turtle because I know everything - I'm like mystic meg.

That and you all have about as much skill as a dead duck, so you'd have to turtle.

the dead duck skill just took another city from you pros and not even your all knowing skill helped so wouldn't count on it.

ps: waiting for the "we didnt want that city anyway" comment

DeletedUser22977

the dead duck skill just took another city from you pros and not even your all knowing skill helped so wouldn't count on it.

ps: waiting for the "we didnt want that city anyway" comment

Once again, farming inactives on the rim doesn't make you talented, it jsut makes you one of the few players actually still playing that far out...

You took 2 cities in O75.... Oh yes, you have struck a mighty blow at triad

/facepalm.

DeletedUser8049

Once again, farming inactives on the rim doesn't make you talented, it jsut makes you one of the few players actually still playing that far out...

You took 2 cities in O75.... Oh yes, you have struck a mighty blow at triad

/facepalm.

for the inactive he did strugle little. But maybe as a fish on land before death. Anyway he gave me nice dbpClipboard0123.jpg