Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser49796

the dead duck skill just took another city from you pros and not even your all knowing skill helped so wouldn't count on it.

ps: waiting for the "we didnt want that city anyway" comment

And my reply will be the same it always is - try your luck taking a city off Valkeneth, Djrlol, Herpus Derpus or SwaggyDaddy and if you manage that, i'll have some more time for you.

If you don't think you can handle that...you can always try taking a city off me, i'm a far easier target.:)

for the inactive he did strugle little. But maybe as a fish on land before death. Anyway he gave me nice dbpView attachment 11787

There's no need to whip it out on the forums...if you've only got one supporter award so far this world that is hardly something to be proud of. Even I have more than that, and I don't support anyone but myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22977

And my reply will be the same it always is - try your luck taking a city off Valkeneth, Djrlol, Herpus Derpus or SwaggyDaddy and if you manage that, i'll have some more time for you.

Man, I don't know about that. Damn Triad keeps taking cities off me all the time.

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

DeletedUser

Like you Herpus Derpus are a better fighter by miles.
Last time I checked you were 60th in points rank, and 89th in Fighters rank. I don't find those stats good either.

As about 1 city WW. It's not the worst tactic, it's the one of the best strategies in Grepo. Same as the VM strategy that has been used in many many worlds. Now do not cry about this being a bad tactic, or not honest play, Grepo has rules, and NWA didn't do anything against the rules.
If Triad were so good, they would have beaten NWA into the Colossus fight, and not let them build it in the first place. It's a 1 city island, very hard to be broken now (Not impossible). But the other islands were 20 cities islands, much more easier to be broken than that.
Now considering the long NWA TT (for the ressies) to the Colossus, why Triad did not push for the Colossus before all the others?

The way I see this, if Triad losses the fight for the crown and does not get Colossus, it's their fault, not because of the tactic NWA used.

About the banned player offering gold to the Hydra member. Did he used the same tactic to get into IO wonder as well?!

DeletedUser21774

About the banned player offering gold to the Hydra member. Did he used the same tactic to get into IO wonder as well?!

Actually the tactic is taking something one of your pact mates says while you are sharing a forum, and going over everything with a fine-toothed comb, and ticketing whatever they think will float with In-game Support.

The tactic used to get into the IO Wonder was the tried and true method - combining a planned op while targetting an inactive player. No magic whatever.

DeletedUser2595

Really? You think that the VM tactic is a good tactic to play by? It's not against the rules no. But it's not exactly a very sportsman like way of playing either. It's basically saying 'well we don't believe in ourselves enough to be able to defend 20 cities so we'll just go and hide with our fingers in our ears until it's done'.

The issue with Triad racing NWA to the colossus was that they had IO members jumping in to send res and favor at it as well as their own members. Plus we had a load of other WW's to build too. ;) We took a strategic view that it was no point racing on one WW and potentially lose out on 4 others.

If we dont get 7 WW's yes, that's our fault for not being able to break the Colossus. Whether we should have to try and break a WW city island and whether it should be ruled out of the game mechanics in later updates is another discussion entirely.

Just an FYI, I would argue that the best strategy in Grepolis is the one that gives you the highest chance of winning without relying on gimmicks such as 1 city WW's or putting players into VM. Seems more in keeping with the initial idea of the game to me, and makes it more interesting for everyone else.

About the guy who supposedly 'offered gold'. It was a joke, it as obviously a joke and most people saw it for what it was. Sadly some others just saw it as opportunity to get someone banned. All I'll say on the matter as you aren't meant to discuss bans on externals.

DeletedUser49796

Like you Herpus Derpus are a better fighter by miles.
Last time I checked you were 60th in points rank, and 89th in Fighters rank. I don't find those stats good either.

Now I don't want to upset anyone but your 'Black Knight' persona isn't actually registered in Zancle...so either you're using a different name on the externals because you're ashamed of something, or you're not actually playing in that world, in which case you can't really talk about what's going on, can you?

There is a reason Herpus is in Triad and these players are not.

BP along with city count doesn't mean much. There are players in the Top 20 attackers I wouldn't trust to organise a knees up in a brewery, and there are players with less BP than Herpus (300- Rank) and only 10/11 cities, who I would take any day over any number of players in Hydra/Noobs/IO; no matter how much BP they have and how many cities they've built.

You must be male because you're clearly failing to remember that size isn't everything.

DeletedUser

lol Bee, that one was good! - Yeah I am a male ;P

Anyway, I'm not saying that I'm better than Herpus, or Thoria. Herpus was saying that Thoria was a simmer because of the stats. Herpus was saying that Hydra members have used gold to get more points because they do not have the right BPs while Herpus himself is ranked higher in the Point Rankings than in the BP rankings... How did he managed that? ;)

SH101 - I'm not saying that VM/1 city WW tactic is honest, but they are one of the best strategies for a Wonder to be defended, aren't they? - It's not a bad tactic while they have managed to get the Wonder, and till now... defended it successfully + Let's not forget the TT that takes for the resources to get to the wonders ;) reason why I'm saying that maybe Triad should have considered focusing on Colossus as being a one city WW Island. Anyway, it was your strategy.
Can't deny that Triad deserved to win the 4 ones. Let's see if they can do the other three. It'll be fun for sure!

About Ankitshah. I've spoken to him couple of times in the past, and I have respect for him. It was a joke by my side as well lol, I'm shocked when I see the names of some WW City Holders. But well he deserved the ban. Think twice before you speak, right?

DeletedUser22977

Anyway, I'm not saying that I'm better than Herpus, or Thoria. Herpus was saying that Thoria was a simmer because of the stats. Herpus was saying that Hydra members have used gold to get more points because they do not have the right BPs while Herpus himself is ranked higher in the Point Rankings than in the BP rankings... How did he managed that? ;)

There are these two little things called City Festivals and Theatre plays. Maybe you have heard of them...

DeletedUser22977

There is a reason Herpus is in Triad and these players are not.

<3!!!

And I love it when people trash talk in an account that doesn't match their real ID... So brave! So Fierce!

DeletedUser43023

Well how much gold do you use? How much money have you spent on gold? I don't see how 200k point players can't be gold abusers or at least heavy gold users

or just no life, like me...lol only use gold for captain and administrator

DeletedUser49796

My jokes are why leadership keep me around ;)

Thoria is a bit of a simmer though...she's on the rim surrounded by inactives and easy targets...a few well placed DBP tokens and she could be raking it in.

Don't get too excited, you know me being nice won't last.

DeletedUser25249

There's no need to whip it out on the forums...if you've only got one supporter award so far this world that is hardly something to be proud of. Even I have more than that, and I don't support anyone but myself.

you got them awards defending island quests with militia didn't you bee:eek:

DeletedUser49796

you got them awards defending island quests with militia didn't you bee:eek:

My secret is out, now everyone will know all my awards and BPs are from my DBP tokens I hit for island quests. :(

DeletedUser47067

Lets see if Triad are worthy winners of Zancle

Due to a players account being hacked, NWA lost a wonder and then Triad decided to do the honourable thing and not build the wonder on one condition as below:

"I have a request to make of you and NWA. One of our players, *****, has been involved in an accident and is currently in hospital. The account is going into VM and I would request that you let it go into VM peacefully out of respect for the owner.

I am telling you this in the hope that you do not abuse the information and I hope that we can respect this player and not let the fact our alliances are fighting cloud our judgement".

NWA kept to up their side of the deal and showed compassion to the player involved,

Lets see if Triad are worthy winner of Zancle and keep their side of the deal, if not I will leave it up to this forum do decide what to think of them.....

DeletedUser23176

That's an interesting interpretation of what happened. When exactly did we ever agree to not build wonders?

Maybe you misinterpreted who we are and what we do. That wonder was a dead man walking already...