Trash Talking Thread

DeletedUser

A us servers tradition to make a trash talking thread, let me start it off

Smashin, your annoying and I have suspicions that the account you play on was given to you and you didn't get those stats for yourself. Just suspicions lol

The Killing Joke, I'm assuming that your Smashins closest friend since your one of the only players who actually finds him funny and likes him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A us servers tradition to make a trash talking thread, let me start it off

Smashin, your annoying and I have suspicions that the account you play on was given to you and you didn't get those stats for yourself. Just suspicions lol

The Killing Joke, I'm assuming that your Smashins closest friend since your one of the only players who actually finds him funny and likes him.

You're new to this game!! zues says so.:pro:

Past Experience - 0 (joined this month, never seen you before, so have to go from what I know)

DeletedUser

Trash Talking Thread ???
A us servers tradition to make a trash talking thread

Hmmm a bit weird tradition if you ask me but . . . ok I ll play along cuz I do have something to talk about trash topic.

So . . . garbage disposal peps in my town are on strike this days so the trash in our neighborhood is piling up pretty fast. I mean I get that they are payed pretty bad but come on someone will get ill or something like that. And from all that trash tourist are getting pretty to and I do not blame them to pay good money NOT to smell trash. And my lady said she will not come and visit me until they pick all that trash away (I am already in crisis . . . if you know what I mean).

lol

DeletedUser23384

feel for you strat, and plus rep gold for this :)

edit: seems I cant plus rep

DeletedUser

Trash Talking Thread ???

Hmmm a bit weird tradition if you ask me but . . . ok I ll play along cuz I do have something to talk about trash topic.

So . . . garbage disposal peps in my town are on strike this days so the trash in our neighborhood is piling up pretty fast. I mean I get that they are payed pretty bad but come on someone will get ill or something like that. And from all that trash tourist are getting pretty to and I do not blame them to pay good money NOT to smell trash. And my lady said she will not come and visit me until they pick all that trash away (I am already in crisis . . . if you know what I mean).

lol

That just made my day.

DeletedUser

You're new to this game!! zues says so.:pro:

I'm not new to this game, I've actually been here longer than Zeus, I think only a few people have been here longer than me, demon, exactly how long have you been here ?

DeletedUser16429

I'm not new to this game, I've actually been here longer than Zeus, I think only a few people have been here longer than me, demon, exactly how long have you been here ?

noob. you started on en4. Everyone knows the cool cats started on en1:cool:

DeletedUser

Well, when your a noob starting a new game, you usually don't know how to pick your own world but just go to the world suggested, Delta happened to be one of them.

DeletedUser

Since gamma such wow. i played beta too, But lets just say i wasn't worth mentioning back then hardly logged on. BUT Unlike you since then i've made a name for myself in en and us servers(apatheticking).

By the way, just a some FREE advice there no point in bragging about how long you've played if no one knows who you are!

DeletedUser

Since gamma such wow. i played beta too, But lets just say i wasn't worth mentioning back then hardly logged on. Unlike you since then i've made a name for myself in en and us servers(apatheticking) there

Woah, your cool, I made a name for myself also, I believe everybody here did. Its called signing up.

DeletedUser

By the word, just a some FREE advice there no point in bragging about how long you've played if no one knows who you are!

If I wanted to brag I'd show my stats, exactly what's your in game name, seeing how your forum name doesn't show up anywhere. Don't be shy.

DeletedUser

apathetic-showing or feeling no interest, enthusiasm, or concern.

DeletedUser

Hilarious

Where's your little sidekick, oops, well its obvious that your the sidekick, anyways where's Smashin at, I'd love to talk trash with him in the appropriate thread. I find him amusing.