Trash Talking Thread

DeletedUser

Enough of this chit chat, TKJ, what's your in game name so I can make fun of your stats >:)

DeletedUser44426

Haha, I told you before, anyone can easily find my IGN.

And about the stats, well I guess you will never know.

DeletedUser34509

You all are wrong.Best attackers are militia.
In fact they are so good that grepo wont allow you to attack with them :eek:

DeletedUser

Trash Talking Thread ???

Hmmm a bit weird tradition if you ask me but . . . ok I ll play along cuz I do have something to talk about trash topic.

So . . . garbage disposal peps in my town are on strike this days so the trash in our neighborhood is piling up pretty fast. I mean I get that they are payed pretty bad but come on someone will get ill or something like that. And from all that trash tourist are getting pretty to and I do not blame them to pay good money NOT to smell trash. And my lady said she will not come and visit me until they pick all that trash away (I am already in crisis . . . if you know what I mean).

lol

Chill out ShreftyThred, I'm just talking trash, hence the thread name. Don't take things so seriously, and no, this is the username I've been using since I came back. Maybe you should try giving grepolis a break, I mean, you've been here for like what, 3 years straight, don't you have a life outside of grepolis ? FYI, that's called trash talking.

Oh boy seems I misunderstood the topic.
lol

DeletedUser

Would you like to put that to the test ? I'm sure your in Pandosia since you join almost every world, I'll even go easy on you if that makes you feel better.

DeletedUser33512

Would you like to put that to the test ? I'm sure your in Pandosia since you join almost every world, I'll even go easy on you if that makes you feel better.

Lol

Everyone knows the cool cats played Gamma.

DeletedUser46395

I'm sure you will, just not by design, but simply because you can't play any better. Still, morale should give you a bit more of a chance. ;)