TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser54384

A lot left to bad Neighborhood, and a lot went to VM, not to mention guys that "left the game", like you.

For me, and for some, joining BS was the best option, and it proved right...
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

I did what i wanted to do after Thibs and Bozebert left (They were leaders by the way). Only thing that was keeping me there were you lol

DeletedUser55362

Bruh dont be hypocritical you chose the worst and easiest option. You dont like to fight against good opponents, you rather join them than fight them. But i guess loosing to Jhareos and conquering ghost, internalzs + inactives is your level of play.

Easiest option? Are you stupid? Here we go again...
BS was losing the war with JFL when we join BS, they turned the tables after (not thanks to us, that's not what I want your shity mind to understand).
Plus, we were what? 10 players, without any plans for the future, without lead = without any plans... The easiest thing to do, was asking invite to BWN, wich only Terphan and Lady did.

Loosing to Jhaeros? Pls...
Besides the citys i lost cause i was literally DRUNK or not playing (that's why i went into vm for a couple of days), he have NOTHING on me. Even before he join name changers he was getting raked, that's why he and mmas run into name changer (sad red john accepted...)
But then again, you are just another dude that KNOW's NOTHING xD
Ghosts? Not my fault terphan didn't enjoyed my attacks (and others), he ghosted for some reason, guess what reason that was lol.

Anyway, i won't answer you again, you are to good ;)

I will add this: I didn't lost a SINGLE city while playing, only when i was to busy/drunk to even login.
Wanna learn? ASK SOMEONE ELSE CAUSE YOU GOT BLOCKED.

I did what i wanted to do after Thibs and Bozebert left (They were leaders by the way). Only thing that was keeping me there were you lol

Yeah, I know, and we did some good **** :D

But well, whats good lasts for a limited time I guess.

(I never met Thibs or Bozebert, only the Duo-Wonder JCW + Red)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Question for you: What would you do, if all your lead run into VM?

I step up. I see who is still active, who still wants to fight, who wants to lead, who wants to follow.

You take the active players, you create something new. You go hard on diplomacy trying to get yourselves some breathing space while you reorganise. You take a few losses as you regroup, and then you come back.

Everyone in here has at some point been in an alliance where the leadership has fallen apart. I would guess for many of us that was our first taste of leadership or being a founder ourselves..

Theres three kinds of people when leadership collapses..

1) those who collapse with them

2) those that think of themselves and quickly run to the first safe place they can find

3) those that take over the reins, take control themselves or with others, and bounce back.

DeletedUser42857

The easiest thing to do, was asking invite to BWN, wich only Terphan and Lady did.

So the easiest thing for Lady to do was join an alliance that had zero presence in her home ocean, that was for the large part too far away to offer her effective support, while all the time surrounded by reds....???

And the hard thing to do was what you did.. join the number 1 alliance in that ocean...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt

Well guess what sunny jim.. Lady's alliance aint got zero presence anymore.. and they aint too far away to offer effective support anymore.. we are marching into 55 and so far you've done very little to stop us..

You just standing by, hiding behind the curtain, peeking out of the window, and thinking how nice we look...

DeletedUser42857

I didn't lost a SINGLE city while playing, only when i was to busy/drunk to even login.

I havn't lost a single city... except for when i lost a city......

Everyone can make excuses why they lost a city.. for every city ever lost theres an excuse.. YOU STILL LOST THE CITY

DeletedUser55362

Jezz, you guys at BWN are full of hate, go drink something ;) damn, this boys most be near heaven then anyone else...

Fluvisol, 20HC well timed is one attack in every 1h10, i didn't want to say 24, cause i don't get attack every hour. Can you understand that? Probably not, nevermind, i suck.
Plus you know exactly my stats i'm not some low *** player or even lmd so plzzzzzz move on to someone in your league and don't get buthurted for no reason, grow up. (LMD is a thing, fair and squared, but pls, don't speak when u play LMD... its a newbie thing)

Dimspace, one post is enough, you don't need to make 3 to show your frustration. I won't reply to everything you said, cause you can think wtv you want. I will just reply on the Lady's and Terphans case:
BWN with distance is NEAR then BS, cause BS has toons of citys in 54, way far then your citys in 45, watch the map before you say anything, in fact, our old core in 55 was nearer the BWN then BS, there people on the 4 porgs, blaming for choosing BS over BWN cause they were nearer.

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace, one post is enough, you don't need to make 3 to show your frustration. I won't reply to everything you said, cause you can think wtv you want..

in other words im right and you dont have a comeback...

you just said exactly what someone who doesnt have a response says..

"its not that i dont have a response, its that i dont want to reply".. yeah.. ok..

DeletedUser42857

BWN with distance is NEAR then BS, cause BS has toons of citys in 54, way far then your citys in 45, watch the map before you say anything, in fact, our old core in 55 was nearer the BWN then BS, there people on the 4 porgs, blaming for choosing BS over BWN cause they were nearer.

Lol.. do i need to draw you a map.. Bedwetters are in red... (im in green btw)

8FSF5vG.png

Most of your 54 cities are in the south west so directly next to us in 45... So actually, NO, your cities in 55 are not closer to us than your cities in 54... that much is pretty obvious from the map..

but dont worry, you dont need to come to 45, weve already come to 55..

=======

now heres another map. Ive marked LADYBOLT in yellow (Bwn are green, bedwetters red)

xMfPgaK.png

Tell me again, which was the EASIEST option for lady to take?

Anyone with even the most basic grasp of geography can work that one out..

DeletedUser41096

Easiest option? Are you stupid? Here we go again...
BS was losing the war with JFL when we join BS, they turned the tables after (not thanks to us, that's not what I want your shity mind to understand).

LOL. At what time were the tables turned? In fact I would say we were taking more cities after you all joined, when I had morale players on the front. There was not a single point in time where JFL was losing or even going 1 for 1 with bedtime. It was a landslide war, and I just don't understand how people can still sit here and say bedtime are good. The only thing they are good at would be getting their asses beat and simming along. I will give them credit for their mental play. I have no idea how their players can sit in that alliance, watching them lose every war (even Helios was beating them when I left) and still think they have a "great" leadership. All this talk about how great they are for hanging in there, all I see is a group of losers who hang on with gold. I made 3 more of them quit the week before I left, if I cared enough they would have ghosted themselves out of my ocean.

Very fortunate that I did not create JFL, this group was given to me from soos who formed it and asked me to lead. I liked the players, but I would never play a speed 3/4 world with a speed 1 team, which is what he gave me. I made lemonade out of thin air here. I never claimed to be the best, but what I see in bedtime is not even good in my books. I would never play with a losing alliance, and that's what they are.

"But Charlie, hahaha they are still here and JFL is gone hahaha"

JFL died out, but bedtime has been dead since the start. Ran over from every alliance, you tell me how that will suddenly change when wonders come. Guess you will keep banking on other alliances just getting bored and quitting, because I know for a fact that bedtimes leadership has no skill or knowledge other than laying down and letting people walk over them. Maybe you enjoy getting walked over as an alliance, but that isn't my style. I left JFL when I saw how soft they were getting. Bedtime have always been that soft, takes some mentally stupid players to consider that an alliance worth their time.

Oh well, what do I know, I am just a player on the rim, a nobody :)

DeletedUser41096

uhhh that's not something to be proud about?
Uhhhhh no, that is something that I am proud about. I became a leader because I wouldn't surround myself with players who weren't as driven as me. Players expect me to give my everything in leading, that's why they picked me over anyone else to lead, as a result I expect them to give me all they have. There has never been a time where JFL has lost a war, and I say that with the most honesty. I expect a lot because I build a team that will not lose a fight.

So maybe you are more than happy to play with losing teams, where leaders are average. Explains why you are part of Bedtime. But I am extremely proud to say that I make alliances that do not lose. Simple.

DeletedUser40125

Yup I'm completely fine playing with losing teams. Did so on Tegea with FU, wouldn't hesitate to do so again. I play this game for fun not for winning, for the people in my alliance not for building world wonders.

DeletedUser41096

Never once played for wonders, merge into alliances who deserve it. JFL fights and wins. Bedtime spams golds and bots and still somehow loses. That is beyond me how its even possible. I guess I just don't find losing every fight to be fun, must just be me.

DeletedUser55362

in other words im right and you dont have a comeback...

you just said exactly what someone who doesnt have a response says..

"its not that i dont have a response, its that i dont want to reply".. yeah.. ok..

I will add you to the list that I don't reply anymore.

To finish: If you think something, its not gonna be me to change that, i'm not like that, you are free to live dumb your entire life for all I care.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Cheers ;) (I didn't even see the second post... God, who are you anyway?!)

LOL. At what time were the tables turned? In fact I would say we were taking more cities after you all joined, when I had morale players on the front. There was not a single point in time where JFL was losing or even going 1 for 1 with bedtime. It was a landslide war, and I just don't understand how people can still sit here and say bedtime are good. The only thing they are good at would be getting their asses beat and simming along. I will give them credit for their mental play. I have no idea how their players can sit in that alliance, watching them lose every war (even Helios was beating them when I left) and still think they have a "great" leadership. All this talk about how great they are for hanging in there, all I see is a group of losers who hang on with gold. I made 3 more of them quit the week before I left, if I cared enough they would have ghosted themselves out of my ocean.

Very fortunate that I did not create JFL, this group was given to me from soos who formed it and asked me to lead. I liked the players, but I would never play a speed 3/4 world with a speed 1 team, which is what he gave me. I made lemonade out of thin air here. I never claimed to be the best, but what I see in bedtime is not even good in my books. I would never play with a losing alliance, and that's what they are.

"But Charlie, hahaha they are still here and JFL is gone hahaha"

JFL died out, but bedtime has been dead since the start. Ran over from every alliance, you tell me how that will suddenly change when wonders come. Guess you will keep banking on other alliances just getting bored and quitting, because I know for a fact that bedtimes leadership has no skill or knowledge other than laying down and letting people walk over them. Maybe you enjoy getting walked over as an alliance, but that isn't my style. I left JFL when I saw how soft they were getting. Bedtime have always been that soft, takes some mentally stupid players to consider that an alliance worth their time.

Oh well, what do I know, I am just a player on the rim, a nobody :)

Charlie, what you are saying is backing what I said early, thanks.

DeletedUser41523

Yup I'm completely fine playing with losing teams. Did so on Tegea with FU, wouldn't hesitate to do so again. I play this game for fun not for winning, for the people in my alliance not for building world wonders.

TBF you probs should have bailed on FU when me and Phi quit and that one woman that didn't want to cut simmers got control. Alliance was dead in the water the minute we left.

The people in your alliance are currently bragging about spamming players off the server...while still losing. They can't win a fight so they just try to ruin the game for others. Lets not pretend they're someone worth being loyal to.

Ranga1

Strategos
like i said, i called you out on your nonsense, i was bang on, youve got no answer to it

so to try and save face you are claiming you dont read things, or you wont reply to me like it was your idea..

owned..

source.gif

Its usually your mate that says "owned" You dont say it about your self :D

DeletedUser40125

TBF you probs should have bailed on FU when me and Phi quit and that one woman that didn't want to cut simmers got control. Alliance was dead in the water the minute we left.

Yup FU wasn't looking pretty after you left, but I still had fun with the people that stuck around like dim and david til we collapsed so no regrets there