TrashTalk Thread

Fluvisol

Phrourach
When Bedtime try to siege something
su3uypH.png

DeletedUser41523

They supported with LS and slings too.

And true. I can respect that. But BS isn't FU. These guys just spam and then complain when it's done back.

DeletedUser55362

All mine
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
no problem, 3 days and its good to go. Was reading Kafka and totally forgot to check the siege, won't happen again!

DeletedUser42857

Yup FU wasn't looking pretty after you left, but I still had fun with the people that stuck around like dim and david til we collapsed so no regrets there

yeh, when David went into vm for his exams that kinda dropped things off. he was the rational voice of reason that kept all the hotheads in check LD

hes someone i would happily play with, any day if the week

DeletedUser40125

yeh, when David went into vm for his exams that kinda dropped things off. he was the rational voice of reason that kept all the hotheads in check LD

hes someone i would happily play with, any day if the week
We should all play again sometime without all the hotheads lol

DeletedUser36530

I come here to read trash talk not about the worst human idea ever :(

DeletedUser53784

you'll get banned if you talk about communism or use those symbols in game. I didn't report RIMLORD to support team. because I don't wanna act like School MF and took every disgusting measure to take down their enemies lol

DeletedUser55134

you'll get banned if you talk about communism or use those symbols in game. I didn't report RIMLORD to support team. because I don't wanna act like School MF and took every disgusting measure to take down their enemies lol
1 attack and you are taken care of son. And Kitty, you know I love you, but aftrr what you have just said, I think it's over. Don't call me.

DeletedUser55362

Its so sad people wait for Hroth to go in VM for a couple of days to exploit to take a city. Another thing for Inno to fix, or just make a rule on anyone exploiting on it... Isn't grepolis lovely
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser41523

Its so sad people wait for Hroth to go in VM for a couple of days to exploit to take a city. Another thing for Inno to fix, or just make a rule on anyone exploiting on it... Isn't grepolis lovely
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Yea because as we've learned today. Being in VM totally matters as to whether we'll take BS cities or not. Never mind the other 4 BS has lost or will lose.

DeletedUser41523

Now up to city 7 for the day. And their attacking our LMD siege. I'm left wondering if somewhere in o54, ex-JFL players are realizing they chose wrong? :)

DeletedUser42857

Heres an irony...

Silver-tongue lion kind who has spent all his time on externals going on about how he pushed lady into vm...

And hrothgrar, who even boasts on his profile about pushing players to ghost or go in vm

KUZAQxQ.png

THEYVE BOTH JUST RUN INTO VM

Hrothgar activated after we cleared a few cities and his wife got mad at him...

irony_iron_by_pauhx.jpg