TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41532

if you are not fighting BWN you are probably somewhere on the rim, picking your nose...
I for one was a part, for half my time here, of an alliance with no Pacts, I can't say I didn't like it, the issue was that there were too few fighters per front to play like that... you can't put 4 people to fight against a 40 people alliance who at the time had nothing much to do. The best you can wish for is to keep the status quo, and that is not the point now, is it. And when people start ghosting randomly with no word the already low battle morale gets dunked even harder. So mr.Nobody, spare me the all mighty talk how you want everyone to fight so the world is interesting. I have enjoyed it here more than my previous worlds, it is what you make it yourself, cuz 1 pact doesn't change the landscape that much. and having reds in 3 directions is what I will call optimal - you can give all your fighters a frontline and you can give the less active a safe place where they can build support and siege breaking nukes.

DeletedUser44426

Not really bothered that OSM and BWN are allied. Plenty of many other alliances to fight, along with them.

DeletedUser55929

Some of you know me and some of you don't. Which is fine by me. Been away from the game for a little while but plan on coming back in due time. I rarely spend any time on the externals. But I saw a thread that Miknel had posted about but unfortunately the mods seemed fit to lock it for whatever reason.Grepolis is in a sad state of affairs currently. The cheating is rampant. I will agree there. But what is even sadder is seeing the amount of players willing to over look the known cheaters and playing with them in the same allaince. Worse still is the hypocrisy the known cheaters show in regards to this subject matter. They posts like the rest of the upstanding players who don't cheat and who have never been banned for such. Heck one of them even stands to be a on the player council here soon once they replace the current inactive council members.So I ask you all who still have honor and integrity truely left, why are the majority of players choosing to remain blind and ignorant? Why is the player council tainted with known botters? Why haven't mods looked at the council members applicants with close scrutiny before even listing them for the position? No matter how badly my mates may want me to join an allaince I know I won't join them if there is a known cheater in their ranks. Can you say the same of yourselves??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

Amen @deckerhalls . back to this argument, another reason I thought OS decision to pact with BWN was dumb is because after you're done beating all these rim alliances, you're going to lose in my opinion. BWn have many more and better fighters. come WW, there is no such thing as allies, unless you guys merge which would just be pathetic. so, if you don't merge, I honestly think y'all will lose. BWN have way too many players that would easily wiggle their way into your WW islands... which is why I say this call, even after TP has left, was a bad call. fight them while they can actually be defeated. waiting too long and I think you're only screwing yourselves over. I'm not saying fight EVERYONE, maybe pact 1 or 2 rim alliances... But unless y'all merge and I think BWN will tear y'all up come WW. Call this a top 2. lol on the other night, BWN, good call.

DeletedUser41532

You are entitled to think or say whatever you want :) The fact is that a fight between the two powerhouses of the server might as well make them both fall as the jackals are only waiting for this to happen. With already one big group set to fight for WWs, namely BS+Heartless+OE (there might be more to join this group) It is honestly stupid to think that one alliance alone can win it all. It is not like there is one alliance that stands out with twice the size of the others.
But who knows things might turn around. We all saw Twilight climbing from some small rim alliance out of top 20 to a 6th place big gun. Adding their small sister alliance and they are the size of BS, if we look at points alone. Ofc, this is not the only thing that is there but brute force is a thing after all. Only after that you add skill, judge the activity of said alliance and so on.
What I am saying is that nothing is set in stone and there are still a couple of months before WW come, I'm cannot predict the future, if you can - good for you.

DeletedUser44426

Very well said. Anything is quite possible. Your friends today can end up being your enemies tomorrow. With 5 months being left to WW, there will certainly be players who will get bored and leave, as well as players jumping boat to join the new worlds within that time frame. It's all a waiting game until WW, and then we will see who stays behind to the crown.

DeletedUser41532

the fact that it says 5 months is not quite accurate if you aske me, I give it 3 months tops

DeletedUser44426

well yeah given the growth of player points, I can see that. Nonetheless, still plenty of time for players to get bored and leave, or join another world.

DeletedUser55922

But if megapist is bragging himself on the externals about fights... And we showed him most obvious choice, that is BWN..

Siily boy, the most obvious choice is Heartless and PV, if you looked at a map then you'd realise that.

lol, trying to point me at a fight that is far away from me just because you can't go and do it yourself! Grow a pair and stop whining about BWN. Your fear of them is sickeningly obvious, but just because you are scared doesn't mean I should relocate and fight it for you

I'll just keep fighting and beating everybody in my vicinity thanks

King Soos

Strategos
Siily boy, the most obvious choice is Heartless and PV, if you looked at a map then you'd realise that.

lol, trying to point me at a fight that is far away from me just because you can't go and do it yourself! Grow a pair and stop whining about BWN. Your fear of them is sickeningly obvious, but just because you are scared doesn't mean I should relocate and fight it for you

do u have a single city not in OS core lol

DeletedUser41656

never was scared mate, dont worry about that.

DeletedUser55362

It seems to me that you are someone from BS or the coalition fighting and losing against BWN so you want us to fight them too so maybe just maybe you can get a win

Wake up dear. We ain't losing nothing, stats mean nothing, you talk so much yet you don't see that... Remember your own words, win the war, not the battle.

[Remember 54/55 is on fire since the world dropped out of protection, there was a lot of strong players... and strong alliances.]

DeletedUser55922

do u have a single city not in OS core lol

I'm on the northern and eastern flanks of OS territory. started out in the north and own that, have been growing the east recently. I hardly have any cities inside the core, I'm boarder patrol mate

I think there's a few people here who struggle with the concept of maps

DeletedUser41532

Wake up dear. We ain't losing nothing, stats mean nothing, you talk so much yet you don't see that... Remember your own words, win the war, not the battle.

[Remember 54/55 is on fire since the world dropped out of protection, there was a lot of strong players... and strong alliances.]
so you are hugging more alliances than I thought in order to try and compete for WW?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser44426

So you have the big 3 against a coalition of several top alliances. To be honest here, I'd rather side with OSM/BWN in this case, regardless of their relationship, rather then side with a coalition that has yet to do anything significant. Sure, players from OSM have big mouths, but nonetheless, at least it isn't nonsense that they throw out, and can at least back what they say.

DeletedUser41532

So you have the big 3 against a coalition of several top alliances. To be honest here, I'd rather side with OSM/BWN in this case, regardless of their relationship, rather then side with a coalition that has yet to do anything significant. Sure, players from OSM have big mouths, but nonetheless, at least it isn't nonsense that they throw out, and can at least back what they say.
It's the trashtalk thread :D We are bound to have bigger mouths here than in reality, but I totally agree about the backing up.

A guy from the newly formed "powerhouse" Twilight (they got into top 5 after all) tells me we don't care about our members, that we are brainless "drones" and that they have great teamwork and they are a great team - I mean where is that teamwork
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
, all they do is send naked CS, stonehail cats and bolt my cities. But I'll give them that, they sure can turtle behind walls :D A few players should be excluded from this, ofc with 60-70 of them it is bound to have a few active and decent players who only lack battle strategy.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
This pacting is a tad boring honestly
Anyone who knows me knows how tempted I currently am to just leave and fight everyone, bit like how I did on Rhodes
But I actually like some of the leads in BWN so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twerking Llamas win it all
You mean the people that either hit vm as soon as I went after them or tried to merge their way into our pact so I couldn't go after them?
upload_2018-8-31_17-25-58.png

Heck one of them even stands to be a on the player council here soon once they replace the current inactive council members
Please say it's me please say it's me please say it's me
For the love of god give me the satisfaction :D

Also side note, seems that Mik's thread was locked not because of the topic but because of the shouting match that resulted from it at the end, it was unlocked for ages so that seems to be the only reasonable explanation to me

DeletedUser55362

so you are hugging more alliances than I thought in order to try and compete for WW?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Count players and then you can talk, plus we don't play with backstabbing di*** moves, to get in the enemy core, we play fair and square. I love enemies and i respect them, since i even trade pm with some. I just hate losers like you, or like TheLastCrusader and go on and on. =')

But hey, never played with you, not gonna start ramping on you ;)

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Count players and then you can talk, plus we don't play with backstabbing di*** moves, to get in the enemy core, we play fair and square. I love enemies and i respect them, since i even trade pm with some. I just hate losers like you, or like TheLastCrusader and go on and on. =')

But hey, never played with you, not gonna start ramping on you ;)
Weren't you not talking anymore? For the nth time?
BWN + GWN + OS + ND = 48 + 46 + 44 + 17 = 155
BS + Heartless + OE + Bears + WP + Skulls + MT = 38 + 38 + 44 + 39 + 33 + 25 + 35 = 252
I know maths is hard but please