TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser55362

Eheh, i'm never in danger :) (not in a game anyway)

Well, its yur decision not mine
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
´´
Ahah, dude, don't get confused with rl + in game life, not to mention the amount of crap the US dudes in name changers use to say in discord jezzz, that's the stuff you should be worried about ;) but then again, not your country, u don't care eheheh

Cya bro;)

DeletedUser36530

This pacting is a tad boring honestly
Anyone who knows me knows how tempted I currently am to just leave and fight everyone, bit like how I did on Rhodes
But I actually like some of the leads in BWN so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You mean the people that either hit vm as soon as I went after them or tried to merge their way into our pact so I couldn't go after them?
View attachment 12866

Please say it's me please say it's me please say it's me
For the love of god give me the satisfaction :D

Also side note, seems that Mik's thread was locked not because of the topic but because of the shouting match that resulted from it at the end, it was unlocked for ages so that seems to be the only reasonable explanation to me
Fluv I was 100% kidding lol

DeletedUser41532

Silverlion excluding T-D-A from their coalition, hmm, mybe because he knew they were just gonna merge into Heartless :D
Can't be helped loosing so hard their wars, need to get a points boost so the score of 34-2 can look even more pathethic
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser55362

Silverlion excluding T-D-A from their coalition, hmm, mybe because he knew they were just gonna merge into Heartless :D
Can't be helped loosing so hard their wars, need to get a points boost so the score of 34-2 can look even more pathethic
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Not sure what's more pathetic

91633788f67de760ead09d5c4e0e9368.png

Aren't you playing in the rim for some oc finishing in 6 or 3? lol
Be quiet or prove me wrong by playing in a good war... Most of you started having some wars now, while others have been playing months under fire constantly... Speak always, not just when its favorable to you.

DeletedUser36530

Fluv when you branch off and ruin everybody let me know I wanna watch

DeletedUser41532

Not sure what's more pathetic

91633788f67de760ead09d5c4e0e9368.png

Aren't you playing in the rim for some oc finishing in 6 or 3? lol
Be quiet or prove me wrong by playing in a good war... Most of you started having some wars now, while others have been playing months under fire constantly... Speak always, not just when its favorable to you.
Ahahahaha, but I have more BPs than you, sucker
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

I was part of Plague before, fighting more wars than you ever will, so sit down and let me tell you how wrong you are ;)
I for once am not a part of an alliance that gets repeatedly pummeled into the ground. When I came to the server I was like - Bedtime, elite team, will be hard for anyone around them, all they have done is lose wars and consume alliances so that their points don't fall :D
I haven't faught against you, so I can't say that you are a bad player but you sure as hell talk more than you should.

DeletedUser55362

Lie to your self, average player.

"u never will"? Dude, i think you mean you will never reach my lvl on grepolis (as gameplay) but wtv LOL
Tell me again what great alliances were on your starting ocean again? I can't remember one, i still think OS is a crap alliance just swimming since the start.

DeletedUser42857

Bad call indeed, but it happens to everyone, at least for the people that work and have a family
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

terrible call, 30,000 ls lost and most of the time you were only getting 1:3 ratio (worst ratio I saw was some guy with 380 LS that only got 980 bp for his hit)

we lost less than 15k birs

having work and family has nowt to do with making the call for a siege break though.. that was made by someone with no idea of geography and travel times :D

for those who missed the party, heres all 130+ reports :D

https://cloud.allsync.com/s/oeWBwjMG3kYFCKH (may take 30 seconds to load)_

DeletedUser55362

Bloody hell, you talk a lot !

Have you taken any BWN/GWN cities ? (Correct me if I am wrong )
You talk the talk, that is about it :rolleyes:

Yeah, 4 or 5 :) (saeada, chaz and lastcrusader)
And i think I lost 1 to BWN, not sure tho but I think i lost it to lady.

I did lost a lot to Neighborhood Delinquents
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif
ihih, don't drink kid, its a bad thing.
I back my talk, but yeah, i'm not doing anything in this world anymore pretty much playing for alliance only now ( i said so already ).

Should I talk about you? F*, I don't even know your nickname but you sure know mine
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser41532

Lie to your self, average player.

"u never will"? Dude, i think you mean you will never reach my lvl on grepolis (as gameplay) but wtv LOL
Tell me again what great alliances were on your starting ocean again? I can't remember one, i still think OS is a crap alliance just swimming since the start.
how can you talk like that is still a mistery to me :D If I recall correctly you were the one that a few months ago said 20 attacks a day are a lot, damn.
yet, you know nothing about me, my alliance has been running yours and Heartless to town and you are still here talking, talking
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Oops, I fell asleep cuz you are a boring man. The new Charlie, but Charlie had the stats to back himself up. What do you have? Sending LS at stacked cities is your biggest achievement :D

DeletedUser55362

20 attacks, its one attack every 1.2h isn't that a lot?! I have a life, and i work....
Obvs i received more, but that's not the point i wanted to explain, but then again, you brain won't let you understand that.

Sure you are bro, told you already, you are lucky you started far from the big fish
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser41532

Buddy, last server I played i was in the middle of the big fish :) Actually things turned out that I was in a fight with Charlie. I don't recall losing as much cities to him as any of the BS memebers (i think i only lost 1) ;)

You talk a lot how battles don't matter if you win the war, while your biggest ally for WWs has 50% of their players in VM :D soon only the new T-D-A members that joined there will be left not in VM.
And I for a fact know some of those players are not coming back from VM :D

DeletedUser55362

Buddy, last server I played i was in the middle of the big fish :) Actually things turned out that I was in a fight with Charlie. I don't recall losing as much cities to him as any of the BS memebers (i think i only lost 1) ;)

Dude, we get you are a super sumo, u just lacked time to be a good player in this world.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

You talk a lot how battles don't matter if you win the war, while your biggest ally for WWs has 50% of their players in VM :D soon only the new T-D-A members that joined there will be left not in VM.
And I for a fact know some of those players are not coming back from VM :D

I said ONCE "battles don't matter if you win the war", and we are gonna win ;)
Dude, we have 4 guys in VM... You need to start getting less addicted on BS and more addicted on getting laid

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Stop trying to argue with him Daemon
There's only one outcome
When he gets put in his place he'll say for the nth time "this is the last thing I'll say"
Or in my case he'll pull up a screenshot of my account before I took over my current account and try to act all tough because it has 0 cities
That one was pretty funny, trying to say he's better than me by pulling up rankings yet failing to realize I'm above him in both bps and points :p