TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser55362

Kidding me right? You played LMD...
You got Sit account he was top 2 with 97/98 cities... You have 106 and top 3... And you conquered how many exaclty? None?

You can snipe, well done, everyone can, specially if you gold stuff.

[I still conquered a city to that account "fluvisol" tho ... eheh funny - yeah i don't care]

DeletedUser41532

Stop trying to argue with him Daemon
There's only one outcome
When he gets put in his place he'll say for the nth time "this is the last thing I'll say"
Or in my case he'll pull up a screenshot of my account before I took over my current account and try to act all tough because it has 0 cities
That one was pretty funny, trying to say he's better than me by pulling up rankings yet failing to realize I'm above him in both bps and points :p

You sure are right :D This guy can't be argued with. As the saying goes - can't argue with the stupid.

DeletedUser36530

You got Sit account he was top 2 with 97/98 cities... You have 106 and top 3... And you conquered how many exaclty? None?

[I still conquered a city to that account "fluvisol" tho ... eheh funny - yeah i don't care]
ughh I don't like defending BWn but I have a lot of respect for Fluv so, no he wasn't always a LMD. also he took that account when it had like 78 cities, if I'm not mistaken. and he took cities, a lot, like probably 90% of the cities conquered from TP were because of him. Fluv is probably one of, if not the, best player left on this server. In my own personal opinion

DeletedUser55362

ughh I don't like defending BWn but I have a lot of respect for Fluv so, no he wasn't always a LMD. also he took that account when it had like 78 cities, if I'm not mistaken. and he took cities, a lot, like probably 90% of the cities conquered from TP were because of him. Fluv is probably one of, if not the, best player left on this server. In my own personal opinion

Dat is incorrect, the acc Sit had AT LEAST 95 cities when he take over.
Tho he is indeed a good sniper (one of the best), about a good player, still a lot to prove.

ok, what Noob called "LS break" on that then?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Sounds familiar?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser36530

Well... not that I'm up his butt, for crying out loud he's always been an enemy, but... He knows how to land a cs, he knows how to snipe almost any incoming cs, he knows how to handle the majority of his cities being in enemy territory... he's a good player lol. anywho I'm done oddly defending someone I've never been allies with, lol.

Fluvisol

Phrourach

Oh boy where to start
Ok so first of all the account had 74 cities when I took it, taken 25 from enemy alliances since then and most of my internals were from lmd's I helped to take cities
In that same time frame (I took the account on 08/07) You have taken 8 cities from enemies. The rest were internals or inactives with no active alliance (5 Porgs in VM for instance)
Best to do your research before you try to pull up stats

Secondly I wasn't playing lmd, I just started late and then had a run in with support resulting in being brought down to 1 city again. Last time I checked 22 cities isn't a LMD. I didn't want to take over the account but the player on it was going to ghost after problems in the alliance and I was the only one who he would hand off to. Better for the alliance to emergency internal 22 cities than 74, though judging by your conquest history you'd argue that more internals is better

Thirdly, yes I can snipe. Yes it's not hard, which is why I wrote a guide about it. Yes I sometimes use gold for snipes, it's the only thing I use it for generally since I don't have loads as I don't buy any
But I'm curious about this because recently you tried to cs me and you didn't even manage to clear the cerbs I had in the city, no golding required. So where did this come from lol

Furthermore you talk as if points are the best way of classifying players
You're 26th in bp ranking
Everyone can run festivals in cities in safe oceans while handing off frontline cities once your LTS isn't enough to prevent CS's anymore. It's not hard. Try fighting for once, trust me, it brings some fun to this war game

And lastly, note the times here

SitThisOneOut2018-07-08 11:43:39
hi i would like to hand this account to fluvisol he will message you also.
i dont have the time to play this game any longer

cheers

upload_2018-9-22_22-51-8.png

Do you see how there's almost 2 days difference? I had already gotten control of the Sit account meaning I wasn't allowed to log in to my own account anymore. You effectively took the city of an inactive account and are bragging about it. Sums your stats up quite nicely honestly :)

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Fluv is probably one of, if not the, best player left on this server. In my own personal opinion
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

Wouldn't say the best but I do pack a punch, and not just by strength in numbers I'd like to believe :)
Here's my overview from an OP today, I'll have to put the link and not the image so forgive me, but I don't wanna mess up the entire page lol
https://www.grcrt.net/_rep_img_/e5/e5fd417239ec8c15f530b07bdfe96142.png
Quite proud of those timings, shame he didn't even spot the first cs so I just floated in happily and his bir snipe supported my siege

DeletedUser55362

lol dude, what a bunch of crap. I will reply overall...

1. Sure you can snipe better then normal people, hey, i give you that, but how many cs's have u sent?! Roger, almost none, you play for the wall, I don't. [And yeh, only you helped lmd to get cities, i didn't help anyone to get cities... I'm a solo dude, I play for stats and for my self... yeah sure, keep thinking that]

2. I never use LTS in city of mine, so were did that come from? Just more lies, that's why I don't like you, you play with something that is not yours and yet you speak like a almighty dude... You have done it, svenick have done it. I NEVER ONCE in this entire server, and i'm in the front-line since DAY ONE.

3. Remember this, I didn't start late in the game, i'm sorry if I don´t have the same fire as you do... All i care about now is winning the world, i don't give a crap about how many cs die, or how many (0) attempts you do to take my cities. And if I remember correct, you helped ONCE Lady try to cs me)

5. Not to mention if it wasn't for the backstabbing dudes, i can't even count anymore, you guys would have nothing on us... Should I mention you guys are great vs inactive dudes, but so far as game play, you got what ? 0 cities lol

6. Again, you can't talk about BP when you don't have your own to talk about it, and answer this, did that account had 4x? Used gold to get 2x (events)? You can't answer, and that's fine. But that's all i care about BP. You get BP to have slots, i still got slots, i still take cities that matter to the alliance, not the ones that matter to your stats. Like the one you lost to me, that one was important, that's why i made a real effort to it. Remember how you got that city? Yeah, fair play right?

=D I'm pretty sure you didn't had 74 cities when you toke it, cause i USED to talk with the old Sit, and you know it, but wtv, I don't care. Wonders are comming, and i bet BWN still have more spys around.

DeletedUser55362

And I do, sadly I can't right now, the new house is draining my wallet lol

Next year i'm going to Oktoberfest for sure

DeletedUser55362

Yeah, you do that! Considering the letters your write to the support, i bet you can change the all system here.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I'm pretty sure you didn't had 74 cities when you toke it, cause i USED to talk with the old Sit, and you know it, but wtv, I don't care.
In all honesty you didn't even realize the person you were talking to changed
Here, have a message where I complained about having to fix like 50 cities
And for time reference a mass mail I sent to Plague on request of the original player

Silver-Eyed Lion King on 2018-07-09 at 13:39
Ahah i know the pain, i don't remember which one, but i had one with all things reserved from lvl 1 to lvl 16
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

SitThisOneOut on 2018-07-09 at 13:37
Besides all these horrible city builds? Yeah :p
Silver-Eyed Lion King on 2018-07-09 at 13:35
Whats up? All okey?

Sup
Mass mail on 2018-07-10 at 11:45
I'm Fluvisol you popsicles
Stop bothering SitThisOneOut on skype
rotfl.gif

As for LTS, I'm sure you had some in Austria before you handed that off, bunch of bir. But you ran away from that island more than a month ago so the reports are gone so it's just one word against another
And yea I've sent less cs's than I normally do because I'm more busy irl than before, but I've still taken more than 3 times the amount of reds you have so don't exactly see your point?
Just ask anyone from ND lol, currently taking about a city a day over there