TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser55362

I love the fact that every time Svenic loses cities or gets attacks, he's getting spammed
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

[Edit, i guess is not just Charlie the psycho dude]

DeletedUser41532

Old School MF 42 - Bedtime Squat 2
Skill
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Btw, how is the troop count after today, I sure got some good kills after siege got broken, like 1:5 ratios

DeletedUser41532

we spam? someone attacks you 5 times and it is spam :D sorry buddy, you have no idea how the game works.
given that you have 1.5 times more points than BP I can safely say you are a farmer :)

DeletedUser55922

how y'all doing back in this world?

there doesn't seem to be as much fighting since you left bud... plus if snipes don't work then people don't seem to try to break a siege by force... every time we hit a player for a couple of cities they seem to hit VM... it needs livening up

DeletedUser36530

that's sucks, world had a strong beginning, seems to have died after everyone picked sides lol. I TOLD Y'ALL PACTING AINT FUN smh

DeletedUser55922

I agree, it would be much more fun if BS, Heartless, BWN, and OS were all individually going for WW. unfortunately Heartless and BS (plus most of the rest) joined forces so in my view the only way for OS or BWN to stand a chance against such numbers was to also pact together. BS and JFL was such a bitterly fought war, I'm surprised they joined forces... c'est la vie

All in all, the pacting seems to have brought a bit of a stalemate rather than large scale war. Both sides have been backfilling their oceans and there's been no real twists or excitement, hell even the front lines seem very quiet.

The northern alliances from the early days seem to no longer be trying to push south either. As much as they weren't exactly rich with fantastic players; Four Iron, Crazy Knights and to an extent PV tried to bring an honest fight and have some good fun.

it's all LMD and a slow chess game on all fronts now :(

DeletedUser36530

Yup, the product of people unwilling to take risks. Y'all bashed me early on, saying I just wanted my enemies to fight because I was scared of losing. But now look, I'm gone, the fun is over, and I bet most of y'all are bored & wished you were fighting more, your world had any excitement. And I'm chillin in a new world with plenty of action where nothing is for certain, war is abundant & nearly nobody is (should) be bored. why? Because everyone is actually fighting, it's a war game y'all remember that. The best part, Nearly every major alliance is technically capable, and a runner up for WW assuming they were any close.

DeletedUser55922

Dude, I never disagreed with wanting everybody to fight. The point where people started bashing you was because you seemingly didn't start shouting about it until OS pacted with BWN. The seeds of this world were already sewn by our opponents pacts that came before. Didn't see you shouting about the rest of the world pacting when they did, just how Old School and BWN reacted to it. Your point was fundamentally correct its just that you spoke out about a symptom not the cause.

Anyway besides that detail, yeah the world is getting a bit boring at the moment. The biggest problem is a combination of the 'rest of world'' pacted alliances playing defensive and there being a spate of their front line players hitting vm. This creates a virtual unfightable no mans land and by the time it is closed so the front lines meet in any decent number again it'll be WW. At that point everybody will be spending more time sending resource than fighting.by the looks of it.

All alliances going independent would indeed be more entertaining, but that won't happen now so I'd like to see both sides meet head on and fight it out...it has the potential to be a fun fight but only if both sides really go at it. That just doesn't look like it will happen :(

DeletedUser36530

I wasn't talking about you specifically, it was directed at everyone :) and the only wars I really encouraged where JFL vs. OS, they were so close, and it would have spiced A LOT up. TP would have gotten a slight break, BS would have caught a break, and BWN didn't really have any other competition around than TW. that one simple war would've kept TP & BS in for longer and personally I think would have made this world far better, even if they both still fell in the end. BWN and OS weren't officially pacted, but whats the difference if they weren't fighting anyway lol. it was really always BWn, OS, a small few others vs everyone else. Would be cool to see something, SOMEONE do something big here, switch things up a bit

DeletedUser55922

yeah I fully expected the OS JFL war to come. Being in OS it was a smart move to not start that war with JFL until Plague were gone, although personally I was in north 44 with a couple of others holding off all the rim alliances who at the time were trying to make a push south so didn't really have anything to do with the Plague war.

We were constantly looking over our shoulders at JFL but as they were in quite a bitter war with BS at the time both sides were busy enough. I think it was played smart at that time in order to win the war with Plague, but yeah ultimately Plague falling was ironically the worst thing that could happen for the entertainment in this world. Well, that and JFL having their big fall out and half of them leaving.

I don't see anybody trying anything unexpected from here in, but I completely agree it would be cool to see something from somebody to liven things up

DeletedUser36530

lol I agree. No offense, even now looking back, I think OS would have failed if TP was given a break by JFL attacking you guys. We got outnumbered so badly, it was impossible to rebuild quickly enough, especially with Fluv recking havoc ;) However if y'all would have been semi distracted I think we would have pulled through Charlie getting kicked by his own alliance also completely ruined this world, your guys biggest hopes, the entertainments biggest night mare :D

DeletedUser41523

TP could have survived their situation if they played it smart.

1) The writing wasn't just on the wall with BWN and TL being pacted, there was a damn wonder of the world erected to it. I joined TL and put myself on the leader profile. Then it was directly asked about by TP when I left TL. And if I remember right, they went to TL and tried to get something hashed out and that didn't work. At this time, they should have been scouting the O44 alliances for a good ally or looking at relocating. I mean this team once moved from O44 and O54 to O65 to rebuild from scratch. Moving to O43 and rebuilding from scratch from where the Knights were wouldn't have been out of the question.

2) From there, it was pretty clear. You got multiple people who could make heavy fliers, unless something drastically changed in the last couple months, BWN was always capable of making lots of support, plus had players that could pick some of the best in Grep apart to start out with. TP probably should have dropped back and avoided that fight.

3) Ironically if they had delayed and avoided that fight and went into O34 and east O44, TL and BWN probably would have deteriorated quickly. Only thing that held it together so long was pretty much me spending long nights running around being the messenger and a common enemy. This probably would have left the door open to working with one of them as by the end of it was a massive hate orgy.

4) Not panic recruiting. This is really where it got out of hand and where in my opinion TP lost the war. A bunch of randoms in O35 and O34 started joining. This lopsided the score big time.

I think a lot of things play out differently if TP doesn't go right for us. But i'm glad you guys did, it was a fun experience and being able to say that I got to help contribute to their first disband is a pretty nice achievement.

Edit: Also SELK, there might have been a moment when the wheel spun around, but its gone. I guess you could claim the war score, but when most the takes there are off players who switched to us anyways and we kept most of those cities, its not much to go on.

DeletedUser36530

Yeah I know what you're saying. Our leap to 45 was the worst call. We should have just moved north, fought off those randoms and then had the fight with OS. If we could have remained neutral or ally with either TL or BWN, I think we would have been fine. OS wasn't much of a threat, they just didn't have much other stuff going on for war so there troops numbers are what drug us down. Your guys skill and troops counts, with the addition of their troops was simply more than any alliance could defend against. I'd say we did a lot wrong, but I think we made up for it in Kastoria. lol, anywho if there's one thing I love about this world its all the respect towards TP. So thanks for that.

King Soos

Strategos
yeah I fully expected the OS JFL war to come. Being in OS it was a smart move to not start that war with JFL until Plague were gone, although personally I was in north 44 with a couple of others holding off all the rim alliances who at the time were trying to make a push south so didn't really have anything to do with the Plague war.

We were constantly looking over our shoulders at JFL but as they were in quite a bitter war with BS at the time both sides were busy enough. I think it was played smart at that time in order to win the war with Plague, but yeah ultimately Plague falling was ironically the worst thing that could happen for the entertainment in this world. Well, that and JFL having their big fall out and half of them leaving.

I don't see anybody trying anything unexpected from here in, but I completely agree it would be cool to see something from somebody to liven things up
JFL dont exist on this world anymore jeez

DeletedUser55922

you guys do bring a lot of excitement and controversy to the table, that must be said. The world was better for having JFL around