TrashTalk Thread

elliseh

Chiliarch
I believe we are not allowed to point out that certain loudmouths use bots.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

What must one do when certain loudmouths insult your mother in-game ( pm) ? It is bloody rude, disrespectful and pathetic.

No wonder players are unhappy in your alliance !
Just as the fact that im getting death threats from BWN players? dont think theres much of a difference

DeletedUser55362

Just as the fact that im getting death threats from BWN players? dont think theres much of a difference

The difference is big. Cause her mother didn't get insulted. He's bashing is head against he's computer. Grepoholic... Maybehe should focus more on personal life, and could take megasomething with him.

Btw, the reply was simple, "I don't bot, your mother does.".

DeletedUser55922

wow, in that case you managed to put a lie and a mother insult in a six word sentence...bet your mother is proud of you

DeletedUser56049

BWN played there game , but its doubtful anyone would ever trust them in any other world .. . RIP BWN

DeletedUser55922

I'm unaware of any betrayals or broken pacts by BwN or Old School. Sounds like nonsense to me

DeletedUser41523

BWN played there game , but its doubtful anyone would ever trust them in any other world .. . RIP BWN

I believe they're a one and done team anyways unless somethings changed. A few of their leaders are quitting or signing up else where. Edit: This has been the case from early BWN. Not anything recent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21311

Mate , we don't need to betray anyone or play with any teams trust to win . Go to your former leaders , and get some Facts , before pointing fingers or rambling on like a sore loser . You are embarrassing yourself now :(

DeletedUser41523

Looks like they might be going for the block. But so far between Bears and Heartless, it looks like they only have 2. And BWN for sure has 2. Dunno I like BWN's odds here.

DeletedUser55922

Yeah they haven't tried to win, just to block...I think Heartless & Bears blocking 2 is an exaggeration though cause we broke Bears Statue today :)

Heartless are ahead on the Pyramid and nothing else.

BwN Old School are walking it :) at least 5, probably 6 wonders

DeletedUser55922

First blood for BwN Old School

The temple is ours! I'm surprised Heartless didn't finish their Pyramid first given the fact they have been focussing so much on it through the 10 levels

no matter though, we're nearing the finish line on lots of them. The win will be in the bag soon

DeletedUser41523

First blood for BwN Old School

The temple is ours! I'm surprised Heartless didn't finish their Pyramid first given the fact they have been focussing so much on it through the 10 levels

no matter though, we're nearing the finish line on lots of them. The win will be in the bag soon

Congratulations. I'm glad to hear this. Y'all deserve the win. :)

DeletedUser41532

Double Kill
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Second one in the bag, and it was proabably the only one that they could snatch, apart from the Pyramid which they will get at some point.
Where is the cat who calls himself a lion? I bet after he got kicked from the wonder area he is not a happy kitten anymore :D

Btw, what is up with Heartless overall? They seem to have run out of rss or sth like that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55362

Hum? Jezzz for someone in the corner of the world you talk a lot. Remember this, I can kick your but on gameplay easy, go cry about bot
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Well done on getting Tomb.