TrashTalk Thread

Discussion in 'World Heliopolis (en107)' started by TobiramaSenju, Apr 26, 2018.

1. The DeamonBG

The DeamonBG Phrourach

I don't know who said what, nor do I really care. Some people are better with timing, thing is, it is much easier to time CS with a 30-40min TT and then time attacks/support to it. This is usually what our teammates do, not leave themselves with a 3s window and pray they manage to get the CS in it...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  2. duja spadi

duja spadi Lochagos

lol bud idk what your teammates usually do but those 2 time when they OPed me well both time attacks and supports were already aligned since CSs were from the same island and both times you manage to put CS in 1 sec window:) well done btw
    and as of my attempt well i wasn't praying i had 5-6 shots to time CS and i failed them all it happens

3. duja spadi

duja spadi Lochagos

i'm not crying bud you're right the same rules apply to everyone i guess you're the one who would take drivers licence of ambulance driver bc he driven 10km/h faster while driving someone heart for transplant after all rules are rules:)

as of spam well it took only "i'm being spammed" (without anything to back it up) from one of your now ex members to get me spammed and only after one dude sent more than 150 attacks in just few min on all of mine cities i decided to react and i did what sent 2 attacks to each WW sitter just to get your leader attention ofc he told me i was a spammer ofc he didn't had anything to support that statement;) and i told him that i do not like or practice that kind of play but if i'm provoked i will so for every spam attack i get i will send 1 back to your WW sitters and ofc spamming stopped bit later

so if u want to talk about spamming to me start from your own house bud [​IMG]

4. Xuegou

Xuegou Hipparchus

Actually, Ambulances have a different set of rules when their lights are flashing [​IMG] Also they have a job which puts them on equal levels to the law of a police officer. Bad pick for an example is all i'm trying to say here. You break the rules you pay the price. Welcome to the real world!
    Lmao, the argument of "he said she said" when it comes to spam is ruining grepolis. I can only talk from my experience, and you can only talk from yours. I never started a spam war with heartless (Unless for some reason you think sending harpies for a hc is spam lul) until someone started spamming me.

Anyway, Like it was ever in question but 7/7 is achieved. Everyone can pack up now. There's no arguing that BwoS is the best team to touch helios [​IMG] considering it was EVERYONE against us.

[​IMG]

5. duja spadi

duja spadi Lochagos

1 here is example I hope it suits you now pls don't get Me wrong again I'm not trying to compare kids life with our loss of WW just saying that from MY point of view it's not fair that's all!
    I'm truly glad you weren't driver in this case Mr. by the book

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fined-for-speeding-in-an-ambulance-driver-went-808123

if u want me I can show you few similar examples (with lights flashing and siren on and the same outcome ) from my country but most likely you consider Croatia as 3rd world country so it wouldn't count :)

2 Lmao, the argument of "he said she said"

M8 I was speaking only from MY OWN experience with your teammates and as I said before I can back it up I still have all the reports and since I have a feeling you take me as a fool I might as well start to act like one and let's say send you 300-400 PMs each one containing 1 report (all from the same day) like 8 to 10 LSs:) now if I do that would you say I have HCed you or spammed you?

HC right;) that day I got around 400 HCs like this one
    upload_2018-12-7_18-35-43.png

3 Unless for some reason you think sending harpies for a hc is spam lul

hehehe guess when sending harpies it ain't spam but in My case when I'm sending just 1 single little harpy to collect intel on your WW cities then it is spamming cos that was when your M8's classified me as a spammer for first time:) again I can back it up I'm not deleting messages either :)

4 really you're celebrating victory against (from your own words) 1 decent player (MyC Returns) and I'm guessing bunch of noobs hehehe

here's another comparison of picture i got from your latest posts;)
    it's like NBA team beats some 14 years old kids reinforced with M. Jordan:) really amazing achievement bud:)

Attached Files:

6. Stefan Jacksch

Stefan Jacksch Phrourach

2018-12-05_1907.jpg
    You lost, get over it. Were you ever going to win, NO ! Instead of just congratulating the better team and better leadership....... Typical sore loser [​IMG]

The pic attached was taken a few hours after you lost

P.S - MyC Returns ....... Hope one day we can play in the same team [​IMG]

Xuegou and GOKU ZU like this.
  7. duja spadi

duja spadi Lochagos

i have congratulated you what i think you deserve and that is 6 wonders as i said before 7th one i do not consider you took fair play so i cannot congratulate you for that sorry but from my point of view it was cheap shot...

interesting how you could know when that HC;) happened when date and time wasn't posted lol that report is month old:p what now you can see so better don't talk on something you don't know
    upload_2018-12-8_19-41-15.png

8. Stefan Jacksch

Stefan Jacksch Phrourach

2018-12-05_19071111.jpg
    Move on now, the world is practically over, you LOST.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2018
  9. duja spadi

duja spadi Lochagos

i've lost the war but not my dignity on the other hand you won the war but...;)

10. Stefan Jacksch

Stefan Jacksch Phrourach

All I can say is : I`ve played with the best team ever and the best leadership ever, hats off to the leaders that kept the team together (that must be the hardest job in the game [​IMG]) and obviously all the players that played as a team. All the hard work paid off when it came the WW`s, one could clearly see...``cream always rises to the top....so do good leaders`` 6 wonders in no time ........ the last one was only going to be a matter of time ! Heartless`s so called WW keepers were reckless ( perhaps leadership failed ) ...... a rookie mistake.

Now stop trying to blame others for your own mistakes.

I`m out of here........ Thanks GWN, BWN and Old School MF ``We came , we saw , we conquered ``[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    GOKU ZU likes this.