TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser55422

Today I bring you the tale of Jalmundr "The Bear", or so he called himself. Jalmundr wasn't like his grepo peers. Jalmundr viewed himself as God, zeus trembled before him, Colony ships bounced off his cities like they were made of rubber, slingers dropped their slings and bowed before him. This legendary Keyboard Warrior would send mail that would make city guards drop their swords and swear allegiance to him, while the very sight of him would make towns ghost. TDA was proud to have such a warrior on their side, and with his banner they went to war. The war raged on but this warrior had no help, he needed to regroup so he took a vacation, for 7 days and nights he thought how to improve his incompetent allies, and then he made a decision a decision that would haunt him. Our warrior woke from VM with a plan, a plan to regroup his allies by simming, and conquering cleared and reserved cities, after all he is god and gods do not obey to the laws of men. His allies disproved and this was the last straw for our warrior he proceeded to leave TDA , but swore vengeance in the form of flying monsters that will come to take our gods favor and resources. TDA waited for attacks to come but they never came, our keyboard warrior was not at all as he seemed, for behind the keyboard stood a man-child. This man-child had a strict nappy time rules in the house and they had to be obeyed. Helios and TDA tired of waiting for attacks and constant mails launched their attacks on man-child-bear, cities were desolated, armies crushed, BP gained and for our warrior points lost. We may never know how our ultimate warrior fell so fast, was it nappy time that did him in, was it his arrogance or was it something much more simpler then this.... He sucks.

- TehCrusader, mnikolic, and TDA leadership

DeletedUser55362

Shame to the ones that only attack me when i'm drunk:
Neighborhood Deliquents

Incapacitated to do more. But hey, you are still my
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54482

Specially to jalmunder,

He acts like a unmatured kid lol, i swear hahaha, even though right now i am in a last warning, hahaha
i am so happy just 10 min conversation, and u blocking me and in next 2 to 3 hrs out of JFL and now out of the world lol

this big mouth people dont realize , and take other players as silly, so u maybe a king in US, but to us ur still a new born child

so take care ,

time for u to concentrate on US

cheers

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Let me tell you a story
There once was a player named Batalo
He was a fierce fighter and great leader with 4 crowns, but he's so good Inno decided to give him a golden crown to make people think he only had 1 or 2, since starting at 3 you have a different one
Batalo on 2018-05-22 at 05:33
and i have 4 crowns, in rhodes i didnt want a crown as it was shamefull and in one server i declined a crown as i had 3 already and my players didnt, alliance cap were small so i didnt take it as sacrifice for my team mates

Which would make sense if 3 crowns still was gold, sadly for him it isn't. And he actually didn't do anything in Rhodes - I was lmd there and he never helped when we were ravaging the Plague core to break wonders and get a crown
He had amazing visionary ideas on how to win wars, yet sadly never shared them with me
Batalo on 2018-05-22 at 05:24
We will win this war, we settled now and war will begin on both sides. You trully think that i wont have ideas how to deal with you guy, after 10 years of OP planning in every frontline i encountered so many powerfull alliance u could only imagine and they all had huge casualties. Never lost a war, nor will i loose this one.

Countless CS attempts by Plague, which according to our Great Leader were all set up by him, and attacks every hour roughly from the Great Leader himself, yet Plague did not take a single city from me, even while I was in hospital with my fiancée
I had a playful little siege on him they had to break with LS. His retaliation? Posting a report of attacking the siege to me, which honestly frightened me to death
He was so frightening Plague decided to keep the battle fair by relocating him. Apparently he always gains more cities than he loses from an enemy
Batalo on 2018-05-25 at 18:28
i never was undefeatable , i were loosing cities but i always had return more from enemies. Rest of leaders here dont see it as good scenario, so i had to move back to follow same page with rest of them. I mean i will remain in frontline, just more far away from u for now.

Few days after that we had a baby and I can't disclose much because talking about both moderator interference and personal details is reason to remove this post, but it resulted in Plague having 5 days to try and rim me, which they didn't succeed in. For some reason this made them think our Great Leader was ready for the frontline with BWN again. God knows why :p

Some time goes by, I got a slow rebuild because babies are time consuming. Our Great Leader decides to organize an op on 3 of my Plague island cities. All 3 CS's die and I'm mildly annoyed as I was cooking, meal still turned out great though
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

So we decided to have another crack at him since all the islands with our lmd's have turned into randall-Tracilia-Blackpig-Swag. He helped us get on a new full Plague island by conveniently being offline for 6 hours and then killing his other snipe on island on the low morale siege. Instead of relocating him they pop some LTS in this time around, probably a slot shortage. Yet they forget he has other cities in a 6 hour radius, so we just go to another island again. Blackpig loses a full grif nuke on the low morale siege, Batalo logs in and poof, he is now a spooky Great Leader

In the end, his marvelous ops were just a slight annoyance during my cooking, and our Great Leader was a huge pain for his alliance. Did he ghost because of the consistent losses, or because Plague had him in siege in multiple frontline cities before he ghosted? Guess only he knows

DeletedUser41523

So siege breaking has been referenced before...

Theplague Players: How was that one? Think its fair to say we could do over double of what you can put up. :)

DeletedUser55641

I officially cannot lead a player as ignorant as stupid as PG. You were all right who said do not invite him.
lol he got a big mouth but in the end everyone is better than him hope you know that. only thing hes good at is spamming, i killed troops on the new revolt server and he started to spam me
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser54965

haha charlie got mad cause he didnt answer pings, to snipe a CS, charlie how is that new day job? makes you less responsive to alarms? tragic, learn to lead,

DeletedUser41096

Told ya he wasn't worth it.
I give every player a chance that I can, I deal with many tempers but I cannot deal with pure stupidity. I dumbed the game down to 1+1 for him as a morale driver and he still lost cities and didn't respond. Nothing I could do. Shame

Fluvisol

Phrourach
JFL player in a nutshell
ab27fd596ca6412aec921e62b0cbcd66

https://gyazo.com/910d7f34e7004fca2ecb09dbd2f45a4b
then they get mad
WHIPLADY today at 15:16
YOU ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE PERSON
WHIPLADY today at 15:15
DID YOU GET AN O OUT OF IT???
Try to replace the link in your image with https://i.gyazo.com/910d7f34e7004fca2ecb09dbd2f45a4b.png
Should show up properly then, you need to get the image address and not the link to gyazo
In case he doesn't edit it:
910d7f34e7004fca2ecb09dbd2f45a4b.png

And yeah she's not exactly a happy person, one hc in like 3 days and I got this
WHIPLADY
Fluvisol on 2018-07-03 at 17:39
No that would be BraindeadSan
10 ls to all my cities all day long yesterday
bezradny.gif

Guess he was mad I killed his nuke lol
WHIPLADY on 2018-07-03 at 17:37
youare that deseparate for bp?